Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    B0VICE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B0VICE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B0VICE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B0VICE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B0VICE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B0VICE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B0VICE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B0VICE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B0VICE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B0VICE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B0VICE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    4loko
    u mad?

LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1MR with the black lid (still has 1,3 in it)
    Lots of local supp shops still have it here.
    S: 455
    B: 325
    D: 505
    Total: 1,280
    Started lifting 2011 ;)

fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Forgot my pre-workout today so I got a Diet Dew from the vending machine.

Was delicious of course and everything went better then expected.

i'm golfing in my avatar darknessmanX's Avatar
    darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the only one i would ever use, caffeine.

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Espresso. Feel no difference to craze & ****, except I have more money
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg
    Goals: 1.5+xBW BP, 2.5XBW Squat, BW snatch, 1.5XBW power clean, <12% BF.

Deep voice crew
    Sweat like guy in Gangster's Paradise video when lifting crew
    Chase PBs, not women crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VineViVenci View Post
    you seem to know your ****.

what do you think of the new universal shock therapy?
    i dont know that much, but i know enough lol.

its b vitamin complex is perfect preworkout wise and has active forms but in a bad dose (aka fukking useless).

its first blend, it has a pathetic amount of creatine and its the ingredient with the most content (wtf cuzz). u'll need to supplement separately and it looks like its a complete filler. arginine is fukking useless especially in the dose here, its never been proven to give a pump and even be a detriment to performance. it might give a bit of libido but thats all. citrulline malate underdosed hardcore to the point of being near useless. glyocarn underdosed hardcore but still might work together to produce a bit more of a pump. glucuronolactone might provide a bit of energy but still underdosed imo.

second blend bcaas pretty fukking useless esp in that dose and slow down absorbption of pwo. l-taurine helps with cramps but is pretty bad for lifting heavy. seems to inhibit the CNS and should not be included in PWOs imo. BA is epically underdosed, as is the ALCAR. there is NO way there is anywhere near a half decent amount of these ingredients to do much of anything.

stim blend is meh. useless amount of tyrosine. doesn't look like it will provide much energy on the stims department at all. it seems to have 150-200mg of caffeine.

1 scoop will be fukking useless from the looks of things. 2 scoops might give you energy, then again, thats pretty much 300+mg caffeine and glucuronolactone, tyrosine and a few other light stims in non existent doses. u can buy the same sh*t for 1/50th of the price.

it looks like at 1-2 scoops it will give a pump (but not really any performance benefits) but the rest of the profile is absolutely BS and fillers, even with 2 scoops.

stay away imo.

at $60 for 20 servings in aus (ull need at least 2 scoops), it sucks a fuk. u can buy old dmaa formulas for a better price. if u post this in the supp section u are going to get a lot of company reps and fake/unaware kunts saying its good, its not.

just my opinion of course. im not an expert. then again im not a stupid kunt either.
    Last edited by mingzie; 03-12-2013 at 02:16 AM.
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

MyPinkReptile is not very helpful. (-500) MyPinkReptile is not very helpful. (-500) MyPinkReptile is not very helpful. (-500) MyPinkReptile is not very helpful. (-500) MyPinkReptile is not very helpful. (-500) MyPinkReptile is not very helpful. (-500) MyPinkReptile is not very helpful. (-500) MyPinkReptile is not very helpful. (-500) MyPinkReptile is not very helpful. (-500) MyPinkReptile is not very helpful. (-500) MyPinkReptile is not very helpful. (-500)
    Currently TRYING to using the new 1MR. Caffeine makes me want to go to sleep. Srs. This chit has a lot of caffeine and just puts me to sleep. Craze worked well for me.
    "Love powerfully. Conquer with humility." -Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson-

mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LSXdr View Post
    1MR with the black lid (still has 1,3 in it)
    Lots of local supp shops still have it here.
    is that in america? don't think its banned there.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Originally Posted by mikey_does_it View Post

got like 20 of these..
    claims to have 1 3 dimethyl
    <1/4 bottle a serving for me
    that 1 3 is no joke.
    lmfao where did u get this? never heard of it. looks legit. lulzzzz
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Originally Posted by saltyscrot View Post
    looks like you know your stuff so, can i get your opinion on Species Nitrolyze S

looks fuking awesome to me.

http://www.speciesnutrition.com.vhos...40&id=20099377
    the dosages are here

http://www.vitacost.com/species-nutr...-blast-208-g-1

ultra underdosed creatine, choline, tyrosine. i would even say the BA is underdosed and pointless because it requires saturation.

red beet root juice seems like it might provide a pump, vascularity and thats all

cistanche has never shown to have effects in humans. cinnulin pf is underdosed to hell.

the fuk is up with the price on this?? its ingredient profile/dosages look terrible. but then i looked at the last ingredient

its caffeine + tyrosine + .. yohimbine (fat burner substance banned for use or import in aus). edit: also a bad dosage

lmfao it'll work somewhat but its technically illegal. not worth its price either way imo
    Last edited by mingzie; 03-12-2013 at 02:59 AM.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

also dafuq @ 50mg agmatine dose. notsureifsrs..

not saying that everything is bad just to troll. these are legit full retard profiles.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

[300 Spartan Perioeci] Cruiser4life's Avatar
    Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    C4 all day
    Lifts [Current][Goal]
    Bench: [255lbs - 8/21/2014] [Goal: 315lbs]
    Back Squat: [365lbsx1 - 8/20/2014] [Goal :405lbs]
    Deadlift: [495lbs - 10/3/2014] [Goal: 525lbs]
    ---------------------------------------------------
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ............................. R.I.P.................................
    ..................Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian..........
    ............... ₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪₪..........
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Berez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    200-400mg of caffeine depending on how i feel, 8g of Citrulline Malate and 3g of Beta Alanine.

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1 scoop Animal Rage
    1 scoop Craze
    1/2 scoop MP Assault
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    1 scoop Animal Rage
    1 scoop Craze
    1/2 scoop MP Assault
    this is why we can't have nice things.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Kbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Original jack3d

VineViVenci will become famous soon enough. (+50) VineViVenci will become famous soon enough. (+50) VineViVenci will become famous soon enough. (+50) VineViVenci will become famous soon enough. (+50) VineViVenci will become famous soon enough. (+50) VineViVenci will become famous soon enough. (+50) VineViVenci will become famous soon enough. (+50) VineViVenci will become famous soon enough. (+50) VineViVenci will become famous soon enough. (+50) VineViVenci will become famous soon enough. (+50) VineViVenci will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    i dont know that much, but i know enough lol.

its b vitamin complex is perfect preworkout wise and has active forms but in a bad dose (aka fukking useless).

its first blend, it has a pathetic amount of creatine and its the ingredient with the most content (wtf cuzz). u'll need to supplement separately and it looks like its a complete filler. arginine is fukking useless especially in the dose here, its never been proven to give a pump and even be a detriment to performance. it might give a bit of libido but thats all. citrulline malate underdosed hardcore to the point of being near useless. glyocarn underdosed hardcore but still might work together to produce a bit more of a pump. glucuronolactone might provide a bit of energy but still underdosed imo.

second blend bcaas pretty fukking useless esp in that dose and slow down absorbption of pwo. l-taurine helps with cramps but is pretty bad for lifting heavy. seems to inhibit the CNS and should not be included in PWOs imo. BA is epically underdosed, as is the ALCAR. there is NO way there is anywhere near a half decent amount of these ingredients to do much of anything.

stim blend is meh. useless amount of tyrosine. doesn't look like it will provide much energy on the stims department at all. it seems to have 150-200mg of caffeine.

1 scoop will be fukking useless from the looks of things. 2 scoops might give you energy, then again, thats pretty much 300+mg caffeine and glucuronolactone, tyrosine and a few other light stims in non existent doses. u can buy the same sh*t for 1/50th of the price.

it looks like at 1-2 scoops it will give a pump (but not really any performance benefits) but the rest of the profile is absolutely BS and fillers, even with 2 scoops.

stay away imo.

at $60 for 20 servings in aus (ull need at least 2 scoops), it sucks a fuk. u can buy old dmaa formulas for a better price. if u post this in the supp section u are going to get a lot of company reps and fake/unaware kunts saying its good, its not.

just my opinion of course. im not an expert. then again im not a stupid kunt either.
    farkk mate i just ordered another tub from bb.com, it seemed to work okay.... i guess.......... only if you had awared me a day earlier. oh and you forgot to mention that it tastes like chit.

yeah i've noticed all those fake review comments, who do they think they're fooling. i only buy it because its cheap as fuk at bb.com compared to aus supp stores.

alrighty then which ones do you recommend? top three me brah

WILSON_TANK will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILSON_TANK will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILSON_TANK will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILSON_TANK will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILSON_TANK will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILSON_TANK will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILSON_TANK will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILSON_TANK will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILSON_TANK will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILSON_TANK will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILSON_TANK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/co...uestid=6823879

Having used most of the popular stuff over the last few years, this stuff compares with the old Jack3d I have developed no tolerance too it in 3 weeks, usually do 2 scoops 20mins before training and I've got the face tingle sensations and crazy pump every time, stuff is legit.

ProudManlet's Bodyguard PolishPhenom's Avatar
    PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I take protein of the whey variety.

WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    EC stack
    + dat dere creatine and a meal <1hr to lifting

Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I switch between C4 w/ added beta alanine and Pre w/ added creatine by ON

Like them both.
    Firefighter/EMT/Personal Trainer

Instagram: Msaki_ftns
    PSN: Thexleadxfarmer

Rep back 4k+

Jet101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jet101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jet101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jet101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jet101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jet101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jet101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jet101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jet101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jet101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jet101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dat Original HemoRage black!!!

dat dmaa and buzz hnnnnng!

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My PWO has 23g Protein...anyone mad?
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cellucor C4 but about to change it up. 3 scoops doesn't even affect me anymore.

FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Switch between OG MaxIntense and Mesomorph.
    *EDM KREW*
    *Positive Krew*
    *Minotaur kREw*
    *President of Mr.Cooper's Fan Klub krEW*

tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Alternating between these at the moment:

To be honest, I don't think Pre-WO really do much of anything, and I have tried quite a lot of them. I take them for the placebo, to effectively tell myself that I have no excuse not to go heavy. I will say that C4 is my favorite for now because it tastes incredible.
    Like Cars?
    http://www.jakestumphracing.tumblr.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RaceMeMZ3
    http://jakestumphracing.kinja.com/

Currently cutting 4 beach ProteinKreatin's Avatar
    ProteinKreatin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ProteinKreatin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ProteinKreatin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ProteinKreatin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ProteinKreatin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ProteinKreatin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ProteinKreatin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ProteinKreatin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ProteinKreatin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ProteinKreatin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ProteinKreatin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like to mix PWO's.
    Usually I take 3 scoops of Superpump MAX 40-50 min before and then when I walk to the gym I like to drink 1 scoop of MP Assault.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    300lbs>bench press crew
    Caterpillar INC crew

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My preworkout consists of a stacker and a Monster mixed with 5g of creatine.

I did however get a sample from ON at arnold called "platinum pre". Chit was pretty good srs. Tasted great and gave some pretty awesome energy. I love me some beta alanine.

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    original jack3d if I need an extra boost cuz i'm mad tired that day.

fridays I use a different one for the extra pumps before going out
    1 scoop Mesomorph
    1 scoop Fierce Domination
    80mg DMAA
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

docsavage85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) docsavage85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) docsavage85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) docsavage85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) docsavage85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) docsavage85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) docsavage85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) docsavage85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) docsavage85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) docsavage85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) docsavage85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Porn and ********. Minus the porn. But with whipits..notsrs.

inb4 strong PWO to rep power ratio