hammerlift67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can I take micronized creatine during my off cycle of my pre-workout

I'm finishing my 2nd tub of musclepharm assault and about to do my off cycle for a week. Can I take micronized creatine during my off cycle from the assault? Any thought are appreciated. Thanks.

TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes, you can.

cooljewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cooljewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cooljewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cooljewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cooljewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cooljewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cooljewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cooljewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cooljewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

Originally Posted by hammerlift67 View Post
    I'm finishing my 2nd tub of musclepharm assault and about to do my off cycle for a week. Can I take micronized creatine during my off cycle from the assault? Any thought are appreciated. Thanks.
    Yes sir, I highly recommend it

bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think the better questions is why couldn't you take creatine during your stim free week??
    Controlled Labs White Flood / GlycerGrow pre-workout Cocktail review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143520763&p=855787103#post855787103

Change your life by watching these!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X38PCf7kao

Reppin back 100% | Message me if I owe you reps