Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol @ her trying to come off as smart. nice try, but while your profile might "impress" ordinary people, anyone with an iq over 100 is repulsed. such blatant posing.

nothing to see here folks; just another attention seeking whore. as all miscers know, the attention is getting to these females. she actually thinks a guy will care about her after they've phucked.

nothing wrong with rejecting and having a huge ego but there's a limit.
    We're All Gonna Make It
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I find it funny that the type of guys (aesthetic) that she wants all think she's a stupid kunt
    I will be the best

Registered User SpartanTraining's Avatar
    SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dimwittree View Post
    ITT butthurt virgins who've never touched a woman before so they can't really understand where a woman is coming from with her opinions. No matter what they are.

And judging her a slut, before you've even known her name? Wow! I'm glad that 60s-70s totally destroyed social conservatism and male chauvinism! Now if we can only get that off the internet... Oh well, I guess people will always be upset and angry at stuff they can't understand, since they never get it in life. If you did make these opinions when you have a girlfriend, your woman must be some seriously insecure person who needs, someone to show her affection and make her feel wanted and loved, even at the expense of a person with a very diseased mentality of her sex as a whole.

So she has a huge ego, and OP apparently doesn't, even though he is the very same retard who she rejected, right? Oh it's because he's a man/bro, and that automatically makes him right! Just asking, if all women with big egos are whores, is your mom who showed you off to her neighbors when you were born, achieved something in some stage in life, a huge whore too since she (at that moment) had a huge ego? I guess she is. After all, she is a woman, right?!
    negged. if your gonna be such a bish, join a bish forum.

or maybe wk'ing works when you are 5'6 137 and they that you, too, are a woman
    Looking to reach 1000lb. club by end of 2012

Been lifting consistently (4+ times/week) for: 6 weeks
    Neg me if I break the streak

Deadlift: 390
    Squat: 300
    Bench: 230
    ------------
    Sum: 920
    Needed: 80 more

AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheJoshuaa View Post
    I find it funny that the type of guys (aesthetic) that she wants all think she's a stupid kunt
    this.

cant wait to see when she turns 35 and starts to look like a piece of chit (if she already doesnt), hopefully she'll either kill herself or hate her life lol.

also, on her profile: "Please continue to be upset that I can get by in life with a nice set of tits. "

yea u dumb broad.....that only lasts for part of your life, we'll be laughing at you in 10 years lol

JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500)
    Does she not understand gravity? Those things will be down to her muffin top in about 10 years lmao

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jmal2000 View Post
    I won't post her profile but here are the details, i know it's weird but i actually find her incredibly attractive personality wise lol

=============================================

My self-summary
    Arrogant and narcissistic with a heart of gold.

My personality is usually described to me as witty and charming, with a hint of goofiness. I have a dry sense of humor, and unless you know my personality, most people can't discern whether or not I'm joking. Sometimes, it feels like my life is an inside joke that I forget to clue people into.

I prefer solitude over large groups of people, but I have my moments of needing to go out and get my drink bumped out of my hand by oblivious drunk girls lacking the ability to properly walk in their heels.

I'm an LA native, selectively affectionate, favor vanilla to chocolate, and am more likely to message you if you have a hairless cat or Frenchie.

What I’m doing with my life
    - growing my hair to mermaid lengths so I never have to wear a shirt again

- making decisions that turn into good experiences or good stories

- pre-reqs for dental school/trying to find somebody to do my math and science courses.

- making a blog filled with the terrible messages I receive. I apologize if you get put on here, but you probably deserve it. *warning* if you send me a super creepy/rude message with your phone number in it, I'm likely not going to even bother removing your personal information before posting screenshots
    I’m really good at
    - Driving terribly, parking even worse, baking, eating, staying up ridiculously late, not cleaning out my emails, not paying attention to movies.

The first things people usually notice about me
    After asking several people I’ve gotten the following responses:

”Wow, your boobs have gotten bigger” after realizing I wanted a better answer she said ”You have a big heart and you like taking care of people, you’re very maternal” - my mother (thanks, Mom)

”That’s the hottest bitch I’ve seen in a long time!” random drunk chick

”Wow! That girl smells really ****ing good!” - guy walking past me, whispering loudly to his friend

"You look so glamorous, and I love your hair!"- the cutest little, old lady ever.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
    Books: White Girl Problems

Movies: Heathers, Black Swan, The Fifth Element, Teen Witch, Old Boy, I Saw the Devil, Rugrats in Paris

Shows: Suits, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Battelstar Galactica, Workaholics, Archer, Breaking Bad, The Killing, Real Housewives of BH/ATL/NJ/Vancouver (what's the shortened form of Vancouver?), Shahs of Sunset, Ancient Aliens, TEDTalks

Music: M83, The Weeknd, The xx, Rihanna, Lykke Li, Lana Del Rey, Beyonce, Adele, The Wanted, Godney Spears, Drake, Circa Survive (pretty much anything involving Anthony Green), Dashboard Confessional, AFI, Elton John, Yeezus West, Frank Ocean, Kid Cudi, "Bandz A Make Her Dance" station on Pandora

Food: steak, mashed potatoes, cheesy bread from Fogo de Chao, cupcakes, sushi, Thai, Indian, Korean, Mexican, Italian, waffles, breakfast (no sausage, and extra crispy bacon).

The six things I could never do without
    1. Maslow's hiearchy of needs
    2. Helmut Lang tops
    3. pussy
    4. money
    5. weed
    6. Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter

I spend a lot of time thinking about
    - why do I still eat ice cream and milkshakes knowing I'm lactose intolerant.

On a typical Friday night I am
    Recovering from my early Pilates class, getting high and zoning out to Community, then occasionally bar hopping.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
    - Once, I was pumping gas in my car, when I saw a spider crawling on my window. As I screamed, a black lady driving by told me, "Don't be scared, gurl! It'll be ok!". Every time I get nervous, I hear that black lady yelling at me, and I'm instantly comforted.

- The first thing I do when I click on somebody's profile is go to their pictures and ask myself two things; 1) can I actually picture this person ****ing me, and 2) would we look cute together in our ******** profile photos

- there was once a time where I was getting random, unsolicited penis pictures weekly for 3 months straight, all from different people. I haven't gotten one in almost a year now, and it makes me a little sad.

- I'm 97% sure I have a guardian angel. Either that or I assume most of the things I do are more dangerous than they actually are.
    I’m looking for

Straight guys only
    Ages 26–38
    Near me
    For new friends, activity partners

You should message me if
    - You don't mind that you're probably just going to become material for my blog.

- You have something interesting to say. Please stop boring me with messages along the lines of "hey I'm Mike how's it going?". I'm fine, my day is awesome, my weekend was great, not much is going on, and to be honest, I don't really care about your name just yet.

- You don't dress like you still live in whatever butt-**** Egypt town you moved from.
    The saddest thing about this is that there are still probably HUNDREDS of dudes sending her messages, trying to date/WK her.

Disgusting. smh.

NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at that chick dimwittree for deleting her post when exposed

blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So from what I gather, misc won? Yaaay misc won.
    Instagram: kvltbrah

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bish is oddly aware. cites misc, says sloot, something fishy...

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just think, some poor sap is gonna get lured in by those titties and marry that spiteful b!tch. One day he'll shake off the haze and realize she's exhausted his will to live and beaten every ounce of manhood from him.

Originally Posted by dimwittree
    ITT butthurt virgins who've never touched a woman before so they can't really understand where a woman is coming from with her opinions. No matter what they are.

And judging her a slut, before you've even known her name? Wow! I'm glad that 60s-70s totally destroyed social conservatism and male chauvinism! Now if we can only get that off the internet... Oh well, I guess people will always be upset and angry at stuff they can't understand, since they never get it in life. If you did make these opinions when you have a girlfriend, your woman must be some seriously insecure person who needs, someone to show her affection and make her feel wanted and loved, even at the expense of a person with a very diseased mentality of her sex as a whole.

So she has a huge ego, and OP apparently doesn't, even though he is the very same retard who she rejected, right? Oh it's because he's a man/bro, and that automatically makes him right! Just asking, if all women with big egos are whores, is your mom who showed you off to her neighbors when you were born, achieved something in some stage in life, a huge whore too since she (at that moment) had a huge ego? I guess she is. After all, she is a woman, right?!
    ^^^ That's probably her. Uses the same writing style (commas all over the place, etc. ) as the chick on the blog.

blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    bish is oddly aware. cites misc, says sloot, something fishy...
    It looks like she was awared. Misc still won.
    Instagram: kvltbrah

Amazeme is not very helpful. (-500) Amazeme is not very helpful. (-500) Amazeme is not very helpful. (-500) Amazeme is not very helpful. (-500) Amazeme is not very helpful. (-500) Amazeme is not very helpful. (-500) Amazeme is not very helpful. (-500) Amazeme is not very helpful. (-500) Amazeme is not very helpful. (-500) Amazeme is not very helpful. (-500) Amazeme is not very helpful. (-500)
    smash and dash material, brags about it

sloot gon' sloot, lulz.

neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    any cliffs on this?

Lieu10ant is just really nice. (+1000) Lieu10ant is just really nice. (+1000) Lieu10ant is just really nice. (+1000) Lieu10ant is just really nice. (+1000) Lieu10ant is just really nice. (+1000) Lieu10ant is just really nice. (+1000) Lieu10ant is just really nice. (+1000) Lieu10ant is just really nice. (+1000) Lieu10ant is just really nice. (+1000) Lieu10ant is just really nice. (+1000) Lieu10ant is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by neXen View Post
    any cliffs on this?
    - sloot calls people out from okc on her "blog"
    - miscer awares the misc of her doings
    - miscers attack and call her out
    - sloot gets awared
    - sloot gets mad at misc and doesn't realize that we're doing exactly what she has done on her blog
    - karma is a bitch
    - sloot is reading this thread as we speak because her self-esteem is low as faurk

Alux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doesnt want creepy messages, posts a pic that is 50% tits. Strong logic

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StringBell View Post
    Because most of the misc threads are attempts to be funny, her blog is an attempt to inflate her ego and draw attention to herself. If her responses were funny/witty it would be worth something, but she's not clever enough to come up with anything.
    That's BS. There is no dichotomy between trying to be funny and inflating your ego. The only reason someone tries to be funny is for validation. Her tumblr was no different than someone trolling on PoF, or frauding on PoF and trolling the ugly girls that respond to his ab pics.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT bish gets mad that people on internet post about her posting about people on internet.
    Jesus wasn't a pacifist

Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ey yo bitch if u readin this post gurl lemme clap dem cheeks know im sayinnn

BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4g64fiero View Post
    ITT bish gets mad that people on internet post about her posting about people on internet.
    ITT miscers get mad that sometimes a girl does stuff for the lulz on the internet, even though they participate on a forum that is full of guys doing the exact same thing.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    ITT miscers get mad that sometimes a girl does stuff for the lulz on the internet, even though they participate on a forum that is full of guys doing the exact same thing.
    Declaring the phenomenon as a function of the "misc" disassociates the argument. The fact that threads appear depicting the same behavior does not mean they are free from scrutiny. By saying that is OK for either party to do so is condoning both.

She is still a bi sh, those guys are still tools.

grumpycat.jpg
    Jesus wasn't a pacifist

Originally Posted by 4g64fiero View Post
    Declaring the phenomenon as a function of the "misc" disassociates the argument. The fact that threads appear depicting the same behavior does not mean they are free from scrutiny. By saying that is OK for either party to do so is condoning both.

She is still a ****, those guys are still tools.

grumpycat.jpg
    Did I say it was ok? I'm merely pointing out the double standard.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

We're all gonna make it userofpeace1111's Avatar
    userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That girl sounds like one dumb sloot.
    brb I want to go to dental school but I need someone to do my math/science classes for me
    There is no way she'll ever make it to dental school

StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StonerDreams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why would anyone be remotely interested in that bitch. disgusting

and as far as stoner chicks go, she's bottom of the barrel

SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SirWinklevoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why the fuk does this girl think she is anything special? no respectable girl even has a OKcupid profile let alone actively blogs about her experiences on it.

brb using OKcupid to boost self esteem and acting like hot ****
    Get Ripped or Die Mirin'

MISC Empire

Tau Kappa Epsilon

m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did the OKC thing last year after my divorce. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm glad I'm not single anymore.

This girl seems douchey and full of herself. There's still something to learn here for guys who want to meet girls on that site. Don't lead with sex even if that's what you're looking for. Most girls get turned off when the first message is about sex. Take the time to write an interesting profile. Read hers and write a short first message about something specific in her profile. Don't go beta and fall for her or assume she's the one for you before you've even met. Learn how to write in complete sentences, and learn how spell correctly.

Just do those things right, and you'll get responses from girls who want to meet. Most guys there are clueless about how to get a date online or in the real world.

Ewind is just really nice. (+1000) Ewind is just really nice. (+1000) Ewind is just really nice. (+1000) Ewind is just really nice. (+1000) Ewind is just really nice. (+1000) Ewind is just really nice. (+1000) Ewind is just really nice. (+1000) Ewind is just really nice. (+1000) Ewind is just really nice. (+1000) Ewind is just really nice. (+1000) Ewind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Inb4:

you look different, did you shave your pussy

wait

Sorry that disgusting flap of meat was your face.

Did you shave your moustache?

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont get it, so within 2 pages of this thread she deleted everything off of her blog, or is there another page with all of the posts still up

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by m314 View Post
    I did the OKC thing last year after my divorce. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm glad I'm not single anymore.

This girl seems douchey and full of herself. There's still something to learn here for guys who want to meet girls on that site. Don't lead with sex even if that's what you're looking for. Most girls get turned off when the first message is about sex. Take the time to write an interesting profile. Read hers and write a short first message about something specific in her profile. Don't go beta and fall for her or assume she's the one for you before you've even met. Learn how to write in complete sentences, and learn how spell correctly.

Just do those things right, and you'll get responses from girls who want to meet. Most guys there are clueless about how to get a date online or in the real world.
    Thanks for the OKCupid Advice, we're all gonna make it brah
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "We live in a world where a man, who doesn’t even live in the same state, can’t take rejection and feels the need to exact revenge on a woman he’ll never meet"

This coming from the sloot who can't manage to click delete on bad messages received on online dating sites - you know, like the usual person does. Instead, she feels that she's some special snowflake that needs to make a blog about it and exact revenge on people she's never met.

Sloot logic?

"Please continue to be upset that I can get by in life with a nice set of tits."

So your definition of getting by is crying and fisting yourself on a blog about being forever alone. Impressive... not srs.

"Call me ugly all you want."

You so ugly... srs.
    Last edited by i-misc; 03-12-2013 at 03:35 PM.

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She took down most of her blog but it's still in the cache of the internet

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a