ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000)

Possible to gain 15 lbs of muscle in 3 months?

Hey guys, Ive been slacking off of late and i want to get back in the gym and gain like 15 pounds of muscle before going on my euro trip. Right now I do Day 1 upper body, day 2 lower body, day 3 rest, day 4 upper body, day 5 lower body then repeat. Do you guys think its possible for me to gain 15 lbs in 3 months doing this routine? Or should i be using a different routine?

sterkebeer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ajctennis View Post
    Hey guys, Ive been slacking off of late and i want to get back in the gym and gain like 15 pounds of muscle before going on my euro trip. Right now I do Day 1 upper body, day 2 lower body, day 3 rest, day 4 upper body, day 5 lower body then repeat. Do you guys think its possible for me to gain 15 lbs in 3 months doing this routine? Or should i be using a different routine?
    If your a beginner, could be, at least i did, what are your stats at the big movements? if they are low, i recommend doing Rippetoe SS with dips/chinups or Bbcurl/tricep pushdown.

If you passed beginner, i think upper/lower split is good, show us your routine and your stats please

LordStandley is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordStandley is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordStandley is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordStandley is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordStandley is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordStandley is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordStandley is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordStandley is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordStandley is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordStandley is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordStandley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How in the world do you gain that much muscle in 3 months??? I need this info now!
    Personal site and journal, www.4hourjourney.me

ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive been so on and off in the gym that ive lost anything i use to have. Right now im like 157lbs 5'11. I would say im basically a beginner since I've been incredibly lazy about going to the gym. All of my stats are really low. I do the Derek charlebois 12 week bulk. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/12-w...ng-trainer.htm. I'm totally fine gaining some fat with the muscle because I think its going to be insane to get the calories just right to gain only muscle. I do dumbell bench press 55s in each hand. Squats are like 160-180 ( last time i did it). Deadlift is 155 and leg press is like 320.

IAVA31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAVA31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAVA31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAVA31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAVA31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAVA31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAVA31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAVA31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAVA31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAVA31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAVA31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, it isn't possible. Maybe on about 750mg of test/week, eating like a horse, and lifting like an animal.
    USMC

B.S. Kinesiology - ACE

@jakemacattack

Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I put on 20lbs in 3 months when i first started prob 12-15lbs was LBM. now the scale never moves, but my body composition is always improving.

but, i was also full blown into puberty when that happend so alot of it was just from that

Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Labado21 View Post
    I put on 20lbs in 3 months when i first started prob 12-15lbs was LBM. now the scale never moves, but my body composition is always improving.

but, i was also full blown into puberty when that happend so alot of it was just from that
    it probably make it much easier to if you got taller too
    Train for Strength, Eat For Size, Rest for Recovery, Repeat for Results

Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Labado21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dano85 View Post
    it probably make it much easier to if you got taller too
    I actualy stoped growing height wise in 7th grade haha, i started lifting in 8th

Sanjubaba90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sanjubaba90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sanjubaba90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sanjubaba90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sanjubaba90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sanjubaba90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sanjubaba90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sanjubaba90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Now my answer could be freaky for all. I don’t know if I’m a genetic alien, but it’s a fact. I’m still very much slender and I have a body type like that of the classic physique but much smaller in size. I’m very thin yet I have dense muscles. And the god gift is I don’t need Cardios to cut off. No matter whatever I eat. I hardly gain fat at all. I am almost the slimmest in my gym and yet I have the broadest looking shoulders and most dense triceps. My lats, delts, quads and triceps react from the first set and I’m already 35 pounds heavier in 6 months and a half. I didn’t try anything fancy. I prioritize my biggest muscles and use smaller ones as secondary. I usually work the antagonist small group after the bigger muscle. For example chest and biceps on Monday and back and triceps on Friday in my 5 days a week plan. I work my legs twice a week though. And I would with assumption give it the main credit for my overall gains, especially the continuous overload in squats (mostly assisted). I’m still searching help for my calves, biceps and pecs as these are my weakest groups. But it’s a fact that I gained almost lean 30 pounds in 6 months since I started. And let me also tell you that my all 6 abs are still visible but not that Lazar type. I barely work on them. I stick to compounds moves and do isolations only when very much required and that too only after the muscle feels pre-exhausted. I didn't take nutrition that seriously. Carb is very common in the meals in my region so I tried to stick to protein intake, mostly from foods and I did take creatine monohydrate. I’m even leaner than before. But there is another important fact. I lost around 12 lbs in the first month before I started to gain. That means I actually gained more than 30 after the first month. The 30 lb plus is from before I hit the gym. I believe in positive nitrogen ballance better than caloric surplus. I would suggest you to stick to progress and muscle gains rather than the weight. I didn’t exclusively try it and yet I gained it. So can you. But only if you are a beginner as I was.ive read a lot of stuff on this and found that what I gained is not possible for many. But I don’t find any reason to care. I’m addicted to what I do. But I’m not obsessed with any numbers as goals. I’ll keep working on it until I get there. I suggest you the same.

People will tell you anything. Just because one couldn’t get there doesn’t mean that another can’t. 100 years back men even didn’t believe that you could be like Arnold, Lou, Platz, Ronnie, Phil, Kai, Jeremy and all the legends we have now. So let them assume and let us fulfill.

(Sorry for my not systematic comment. I didn’t prepare it. I just shared the raw facts as it were). And all the bests, if you convince yourself, you definitely can.

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stop dredging up ancient posts.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    LMAO @ this ridiculous thread.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733