Water Heater in Training lochinvar76's Avatar
    lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000)

90% Cocoa Ganache

I asked my wife for help coming up with a better dessert made with 90% dark cocoa. See, my wife used to work for a catering company making desserts and taught me how to make a delicious ganache with a bar of Lindt 90% cocoa chocolate. This can be used as a topping for any kind of keto cupcake or cake recipe. Myself, I like to took a blob of it and mixed with unsweetened coconut and eat like a delicious pudding.

Ingredients

100 grams heavy whipping cream
    1 bar 90% cocoa Lindt dark chocolate
    10 grams coconut oil
    1 packet stevia powder (optional)

Directions

Pour heavy whipping cream into microwave safe bowl and microwave for 60 seconds. While the cream is heating up, break chocolate bar into pieces. Cream should be frothed and hot after the minute is over. Immediately put chocolate squares and coconut oil into cream and whisk to melt. The mix will thicken to a frosting like consistency. Sprinkle and then stir in stevia powder if desired to cut the bitterness.

Macros

Per 64 grams of Ganache (1/8th the completed ammount)

Fats: 12 grams
    Protein: 1 gram
    Carbs: 2 grams NET (2 grams fiber)