haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Haiz's Review of Tropinol XP

Tropinol XP - Haiz's Final Review

Well, the time has come to write a final review for Iforce's new product: Tropinol XP. I dosed it as per the label instructions (2/2 on off days and 4 pre-workout on lifting days) for 28 days. I will break down my review into multiple sections, so here we go:

Pumps - 10/10

If anyone had read a single post in my log, this rating is of no surprise. Having limited experience with nitrates, I was extremely impressed with the ability of (potassium nitrate in this case) to augment the sought after "pump". I have used every other pump-inducing ingredient marketed and sold for the last 6-7 years, and I can say without a doubt that nitrates rank #1 in terms of pump-producing supplements. In addition to the nitrates, Icariin is purported to work via the PI3K/AKT-eNOS pathways, which could also aid in this arena. I can only say "pumps" so many times and take myself seriously, so we will leave it at that.

Endurance - 8/10

I'll be blunt: I ****in hate cardio. However, I don't mind High-Intensity interval work or metabolic conditioning work based on bodyweight exercises. During my time on Tropinol I did a mix of Prowler work (push/pull, usually for 40-50 yards) or HIIT on the Stationary Bike. Although I'm not a huge fan of the bike, it is convenient, as I don't have room for the Prowler at the gym. Plus, I can't pass up any chance to increase the mitochondrial density in my muscles. Anyways, back to the topic at hand: endurance. As far as I can judge, Tropinol at a noticeable effect on my endurance for higher rep weight work, as well as towards the end of my HIIT sessions. I noticed some increased power/longer time to exhaustion. The effect wasn't mind-blowing, but I think it would be highlighted more in someone who is doing more cardio and keeping a more accurate log of it. It is difficult to say what Tropinol contributed to my conditioning vs. body adaptation, but the research on nitrates in this arena is very positive and I believe it to have had a positive effect.

Strength - 8/10

As with endurance, it would be impossible to know exactly how much Tropinol helped with strength gains during my use of it, but again, I think the formula certainly confers some benefits to strength. I am a pretty firm believer in the importance of the mind-muscle connection in relation to strength, so anything that enhances it I am a fan of. In my experience with tropinol, the potassium nitrate and icariin, in addition to aiding in pumps, also enhanced the mind-muscle connection. As a result, I was able to lift more effectively and efficiently, all the while increasing the weight on exercises (while maintaing good form). After a few weeks I also think the Fadogia aided in some strength gains via testosterone increases/agression in the gym.

Body Composition - 8/10

During my use of Tropinol my % Bodyfat dropped, all the while keeping most (if not all) of my muscle. I was running a modified BodyOpus diet (Militant Cyclical Ketogenic Diet), which I have found extremely effective in the past. In comparison to the same diet without Tropinol, I lost about the same amount of bodyfat, but muscle retention/strength/energy seemed to be better. The forskolin should (and probably did), aid directly in promoting positive changes in bodycomp. The other ingredients, by way of promoting better and stronger workouts also certainly helped to improve bodycomp to a degree. I wouldn't attribute signifcant changes in bodyfat/muscle to Tropinol, but I definitely think it can be used effectively to create a more favorable metabolic/hormonal environment during dieting (or bulking).

Energy/Mood - 9/10

A nice benefit of Tropinol was the positive effects on Mood/Energy for me. I have had this in the past with Fadogia/Icariin, so I'd point to them for these effects. The increases in testosterone (also forskolin for free test), most likely played a significant role in promoting a positive attitude and increased agression in the gym. I wouldn't necessarily say I was feeling like the king of the jungle, but I definitely was more upbeat and energized.

Side Effects - N.A

I didn't notice any side effects from Tropinol. However, those low carbing (or those naturally with low Blood Pressure), should be careful with this and work up the dosage slowly. Icariin/Nitrates could both lower BP, so I would caution against jumping in at a full dose immediately. No other concerns/side effects for me.

Overall - 8.5/10

At the end of my use of Tropinol I was very happy with its effects. I would tend to suggest 2 bottles for use, especially with the Fadogia in there, as it does take a bit of time to really kick in. I would also think about adding some estrogen control to it - perhaps I3C, or Triazole/Erase low-dose. I didn't have any estrogen related sides, but with Fadogia's/Icariin I might consider it if one is prone to that kind of stuff.

Pumps were off the chart. Hard to compare to anything but another nitrate product. The combination with Icariin really is a nice one for the pump and mind-muscle connection. I wouldn't mind seeing this combo + a few other things in a non-stimulant pre-workout.

I like the Fadogia and Forskolin. Both very solid ingredients. I have always liked Forskolin for bodycomp purposes and Fadogia makes a nice part of a testosterone boosting stack/product. Also, for me Fadogia has always boosted mood/agression, which in turn results in better workouts/more energy. As mentioned previously, I do like an Estrogen control component with Fadogia, but that is just me.

I tried to find research on the 25-R, but there really isn't much to see. I couldn't find much of any literature on it, so it is a mystery to me. I understand what it is purported to do, but am not sold on its effectiveness. I would bet the formula would be just as good (or better), if the 25-R was replaced with I3C or something of the like.

I do find the combination of ingredients in Tropinol interesting. It clearly aims to provide both immediate and longer term benefits to the user. I can understand the need to provide immediate satisfaction to the user, but I also wonder if a more effective product could be created if there was more focus on one area. With that said, it is nice to get the workout benefits of nitrates/icariin, while also getting the Fadogia/Forskolin.

In the end, I did enjoy my use of Tropinol. I do suggest an 8 week run to really let the Fadogia and Forskolin take effect, which I believe will help with both bulking and dieting. Thanks to Iforce for letting me log the product. I really do apprecaite it!

NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice in depth review bro. I haven't been big into T-boosters but if I were to try one this might be one of those I would give a run with.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for your review and thoughts!! Your log was very informative for our team.

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Nice in depth review bro. I haven't been big into T-boosters but if I were to try one this might be one of those I would give a run with.
    Please do

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the comment. As far as Test Boosters go, I like Triazole/Activate Xtreme, Bioforge, and perhaps DAA with an AI/L-Dopa.

I would put this in a different class than most things. Yes, the Icariin/Fadogia/Forskolin should help with testosterone, but you should also get significant benefits acutely from the nitrates as well. I really like Forskolin for overall bodycomp effects and fell that it and Fadogia make a great combo.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Thanks for the comment. As far as Test Boosters go, I like Triazole/Activate Xtreme, Bioforge, and perhaps DAA with an AI/L-Dopa.

I would put this in a different class than most things. Yes, the Icariin/Fadogia/Forskolin should help with testosterone, but you should also get significant benefits acutely from the nitrates as well. I really like Forskolin for overall bodycomp effects and fell that it and Fadogia make a great combo.
    Right on man, great stuff and review again.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Def worth a try, tons of great feedback!

Haiz, like always, greatly appreciated!

Mike
    ….