Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

UncleWade Reviews Haleo AquaRed

UncleWade Reviews

HALEO AQUA RED

Haleo asked me to give their first foray into the supplement market a shot about two months ago, and over the latter part of that course of time I've supplemented with three caps of Aqua Red per day. Haleo seems to be a company with significant promise, with some of the best owners, formulators, and representatives in the business - and, most importantly, this great team is supplemented with high quality products and a sound business philosophy.

Fish oil is a great general health supplement, IMHO, and Aqua Red was definitely one of the highest quality products of such a type that I've ever used. With such general health type products, it's often difficult to pinpoint dramatic, noticeable differences, but I'll try to make this review as candid and informative as possible.

From the bottle:
    The Omega-3 fatty acids have a wide variety of positive effects on human health. Among these benefits are improved cardiovascular function, pain free joints, reduced inflammation, improved brain function, skin health and more.

Aqua Red is a precise blend of two of nature's best Omega-3 fatty acid sources - Meg-3 fish oil, sourced from pristine cold waters and EKO krill oil from Antarctic Krill.

This elegant composition delivers the Omega-3 fatty acids in their desired phospholipid form for optimal absorption and utilization. More than just Omega-3s, each soft gel is packed with naturally occurring and Astaxanthin that gives Aqua Red its intense red color and powerful protection from cell damaging free radicals.

As with all HALEO products, extreme care has been taken to ensure the highest quality product available, without compromise.
    While it mentions a host of benefits (such as cardiac health and enhanced cognitive function), I cannot necessarily speak in detailed and/or qualitative terms about these - the majority of the time I took Aqua Red, cognitive function wasn't emphasized (I was on Christmas break) and as far as I know my heart is generally healthy for a 21 year old male. I would like to talk about two major benefits that I did notice over my time with Aqua Red.

Joint Support
    Normally I am a huge proponent of cissus supplementation, but forewent any such product during my time with Aqua Red. Despite some increasingly heavy lifting (managed to parallel squat 450x3x3 today) and using joint-harsh inflammatory supplements like arachidonic acid and SNS's Reduce XT, I've had absolutely no pain or discomfort whatsoever. Compared to previous uses of such products, this is something of significance and deserves to be recognized and applauded. This particular benefit is critical to any kind of athlete, including bodybuilders, and should definitely be highlighted here.

Skin Health
    I typically have somewhat oily skin that will break out on occasion. Over the course of my use with this product, I was incredibly surprised to notice minimal breakouts - perhaps three or four over the course of a month. This is absolutely fabulous, and is on par with some of the best dietary supplements I've used to (indirectly) combat this problem - things like Cycle Assist, Poseidon, et cetera. With all things remaining the same (ceteris parabus), this was a nice change that I haven't noticed with any other brand of fish oil (Oximega, BB.com).

What HALEO brings to the table is a unique, premium quality product that is the top shelf item that the dedicated, quality conscious customer would undoubtedly throw in their cart. High quality raw materials and cGMP manufacturing under TSP guidelines set this product apart from others that have been tested to show less-than-label amounts of EPA, DHA, or problematic issues such as heavy metal contamination. It's fantastic to see a company with this level of commitment to quality and to customer satisfaction, and I look forward to seeing what other products they bring to market in the near future!

My only challenge now is figuring out how to get it at the most cost effective price on a college budget.

NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post

UncleWade Reviews

HALEO AQUA RED

Haleo asked me to give their first foray into the supplement market a shot about two months ago, and over the latter part of that course of time I've supplemented with three caps of Aqua Red per day. Haleo seems to be a company with significant promise, with some of the best owners, formulators, and representatives in the business - and, most importantly, this great team is supplemented with high quality products and a sound business philosophy.

Fish oil is a great general health supplement, IMHO, and Aqua Red was definitely one of the highest quality products of such a type that I've ever used. With such general health type products, it's often difficult to pinpoint dramatic, noticeable differences, but I'll try to make this review as candid and informative as possible.

From the bottle:

While it mentions a host of benefits (such as cardiac health and enhanced cognitive function), I cannot necessarily speak in detailed and/or qualitative terms about these - the majority of the time I took Aqua Red, cognitive function wasn't emphasized (I was on Christmas break) and as far as I know my heart is generally healthy for a 21 year old male. I would like to talk about two major benefits that I did notice over my time with Aqua Red.

Joint Support
    Normally I am a huge proponent of cissus supplementation, but forewent any such product during my time with Aqua Red. Despite some increasingly heavy lifting (managed to parallel squat 450x3x3 today) and using joint-harsh inflammatory supplements like arachidonic acid and SNS's Reduce XT, I've had absolutely no pain or discomfort whatsoever. Compared to previous uses of such products, this is something of significance and deserves to be recognized and applauded. This particular benefit is critical to any kind of athlete, including bodybuilders, and should definitely be highlighted here.

Skin Health
    I typically have somewhat oily skin that will break out on occasion. Over the course of my use with this product, I was incredibly surprised to notice minimal breakouts - perhaps three or four over the course of a month. This is absolutely fabulous, and is on par with some of the best dietary supplements I've used to (indirectly) combat this problem - things like Cycle Assist, Poseidon, et cetera. With all things remaining the same (ceteris parabus), this was a nice change that I haven't noticed with any other brand of fish oil (Oximega, BB.com).

What HALEO brings to the table is a unique, premium quality product that is the top shelf item that the dedicated, quality conscious customer would undoubtedly throw in their cart. High quality raw materials and cGMP manufacturing under TSP guidelines set this product apart from others that have been tested to show less-than-label amounts of EPA, DHA, or problematic issues such as heavy metal contamination. It's fantastic to see a company with this level of commitment to quality and to customer satisfaction, and I look forward to seeing what other products they bring to market in the near future!

My only challenge now is figuring out how to get it at the most cost effective price on a college budget.

Thanks for the great review. I am glad AQUA RED was noticeable for you. That says a lot for an Omega 3 supplement and is on par with nearly all user feedback!
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, heckuva review UW. I'm using AquaRed as well and my main compliment is that I have not had one single fishy burp

J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    Wow, heckuva review UW. I'm using AquaRed as well and my main compliment is that I have not had one single fishy burp
    So you are the rare individual that enjoys fish burp ups!
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am on my 2nd bottle and have enjoyed it thus far. Good stuff.

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by J-Rod View Post
    So you are the rare individual that enjoys fish burp ups!
    NO! COMPLIMENT, not complaint

NO! COMPLIMENT, not complaint
    Yeah, I read that wrong. I read somewhere that someone was saying they like the burp ups... I personally would deal with it in the past, but really do not like that.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats a good trait, I switched to a non enteric coated fish oil and immediately regretted that decision once the fish burps came.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks a ton for the review UW.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Here is our AQUA RED Video for anyone interested.

Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great review Wade. I do have a question for the Haleo reps though.

How many servings per day are you suppose to take? You would need 2 servings to get close to the recommended 2-3g of EPA/DHA right? Making the bottle only last 15 servings?
    Or is the krill absorbed so much better that you dont need the 2-3g?
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

Originally Posted by TeamMetal View Post
    Great review Wade. I do have a question for the Haleo reps though.

How many servings per day are you suppose to take? You would need 2 servings to get close to the recommended 2-3g of EPA/DHA right? Making the bottle only last 15 servings?

Or is the krill absorbed so much better that you dont need the 2-3g?
    The phospholipid bound EPA/DHA allow for better utilization, making a serving of AQUA RED comparable to 2 grams. Additionally the antioxidant protection of Astaxanthin in Krill prevent the EPA/DHA from oxidizing.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

Here is a human study - a lot of studies posted on here are on rodents and may not offer true human relevance, that said this study compares Krill to Fish at lower doses of EPA and DHA and show it to be on par with fish at lower doses:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21042875

Please keep in mind we test prior to the release of our product and test for banned substance contaminants showing our product is True/Safe/Pure.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by J-Rod View Post
    Here is a human study - a lot of studies posted on here are on rodents and may not offer true human relevance, that said this study compares Krill to Fish at lower doses of EPA and DHA and show it to be on par with fish at lower doses:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21042875

Please keep in mind we test prior to the release of our product and test for banned substance contaminants showing our product is True/Safe/Pure.
    Thank you for the link and quick reply. I will consider this once i run out of my current fish oil.
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

Registered User Vinnie Bobarino's Avatar
    Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinnie Bobarino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good review. Product looks solid.