Onaraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

***Urgent advise****

Dear all,

i need an urgent advise please, i started the journey like 2 months back where my body fat was 38%, and my muscle was under the normal range, now i am much better look and my body fat dropped to 31 % and my muscle became more strong, especially the look upper body " arms", my problem i don't know what is the best approach to start with i mean my target to lose body fat and have a sexy body with muscles and sexy abs, based on my reading here, i knew to gain muscle you need to eat surplus to lose fat you need to eat at deficit, so in my case which approach to start with? gaining muscle or losing fat first since i cant do both.

by the way i am eating clean food focus on protein.

jrothschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Onaraider View Post
    Dear all,

i need an urgent advise please, i started the journey like 2 months back where my body fat was 38%, and my muscle was under the normal range, now i am much better look and my body fat dropped to 31 % and my muscle became more strong, especially the look upper body " arms", my problem i don't know what is the best approach to start with i mean my target to lose body fat and have a sexy body with muscles and sexy abs, based on my reading here, i knew to gain muscle you need to eat surplus to lose fat you need to eat at deficit, so in my case which approach to start with? gaining muscle or losing fat first since i cant do both.

Simple:
    Lift Heavy
    Eat at a Deficit
    Repeat

when you eat at a deficit your muscles will show more.
    when you lift, you will make your muscles more defined.
    You will get the results you want.

JessicaBAKAN is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaBAKAN is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaBAKAN is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaBAKAN is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaBAKAN is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaBAKAN is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaBAKAN is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaBAKAN is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaBAKAN is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaBAKAN is not very well liked. (-100) JessicaBAKAN is not very well liked. (-100)
    It is a myth that you can only build muscle or only cut body fat. You can do both! It's called metabolic confusion and eating clean and smart.

Lift hard, calorie cycle-- eat a lot of lean protein, plant fats, and fiber filled veggies.
    Insta @BAKANfit
    www.********.com/BAKANfitness

Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Onaraider View Post
    Dear all,

If you're just starting out you can EASILY build muscle and reduce bodyfat. These are called "noob gains"

Registered User ericzimmerman34's Avatar
    ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From the sound of it your obviously gaining muscle (especially your upper body and arms) while reducing body fat. Seems like what your doing is working and if its working no need to try to fix it.
    Obssession is a word lazy people use to describe dedication.

If your not nervous before going to the gym your probably not working out hard enough (my new favorite quote)

B.S. in Exercise and Sports Science
    Cooper Functional Trainer Cert.
    NASM CES in progress