Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You'll get over over it. Just constantly work on being the best you can. The gym is a great place to clear your head.
    www.onelifeoneking.com

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Syfon View Post
    Sure is real.

Hey, at the end of the day I said it as I'm not going to see her for a long while, so I simply wanted to say goodbye.

I don't give a flying fuk if it means I'm beta or any of that internet bullsh!t. I said it because of the way I felt, and now I know and at least understand why she has done this (hopefully there isn't another, but as ARTEMIS00 said, there may be), I am finally getting some kind of closure and keep telling myself I need to move on to bigger and better things in my life.

See OP, my worry is that what you did is indicative of your general behaviour through out your relationship, and that because you refuse to accept it, you'll go and do the exact same thing in your next relationship and get the same outcome.

You have to understand that deep down, women are attracted to men. They want a man who is emotionally, mentally and physically strong. They need to feel you're all of those things to truly be attracted to you.
    Sure you can get away with not lifting weights, as long as she at least thinks that if it came down to it you'd be willing to fight someone to protect her.
    Similarly you can get away with doing mushy things now and again, and of course you should, as long as it's not a constant child like need for affection, and they should also be proportional to the situation.

For example if she's being a bitch, you don't whinge about it, you man up and tell her she needs to sort her behaviour out or you'll find someone else. If she's acting shady or being disrespectful with regards to other men, call her out on it and don't accept her lies. If she threatens to leave you, show her the door, if she walks through it, don't ask her for a kiss on the ****ing cheek bro, she's probably laughing at you behind your back and is physically repulsed by how pathetic you are.

I have literally heard similar stories from my female friend of guys acting like that, and their thoughts about him after the relationship are along the lines of, "oh my god what was I thinking? what a loser".

I hope you don't disregard my post and take some of it on board.
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^ this

. I said it because of the way I felt, and now I know and at least understand why she has done this
    No you don't

Unless you have read the post directly above this one and taken it to heart, you really don't.

Everything your ex said was simply her being a bish and trying to weasel out of any blame. Don't try and read into her words for answers, just see her for what she is: a malignant kunt.
    Last edited by TheJizzler; 04-16-2013 at 04:48 AM.

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    after this thread, i can see why she would freak out at the prospect of living the rest of her life with you
    Misc Med Crew

Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man thats a long time. 7 years is a damn long time.
    think fo it like this.

you two grew together. you guys are who you are because of one another. you have both your unique personalities based on eachother.
    thats rough man.

im 20, and for the last 7 years, ive had not 1 relationship. but to be honest id rather have that then have a 7 year old relationship just end when im still committed to it.
    sorry brah. chances are she will come back to you. i hope by then you have things sorted on your side.
    Asian Crew. Always Rep Back Crew. Positivity Crew.

/\^/\^ Misc Colorado Crew ^/\^/\

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she has the facial features of dennis rodman

you wouldn't want to reproduce with that anyway. you're only 24, enjoy life.

Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm reading everything, and taking all of your advice on board. Just difficult to digest at times.

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You may feel better after that talk, but it did nothing to help your cause if you actually want her back some time down the road. A guy that perceives himself as a catch isn't going to go chasing after a girl that dumps him or rejects him. All you needed to do in this situation was say 'hey, I'm not into being just friends, give me a call if you change your mind'. Then you gotta walk away and never look back.

Instead of doing that, you probably kept chasing her, begging her to come back or trying to find closure w her. There's no closure to be had here. There's only one reason why she left you and that's because she lost attraction for you. So when that happens, the only thing to do is focus on self improvement and being your best self. Odds are you stopped acting like the guy she fell in love with somewhere a long the road. So what you should be doing instead of chasing after her, is focusing on being that same guy that won her over in the first place.

I also hate to say it, but odds are she has another guy waiting in the wings. You'd be surprised at how many girls won't leave a relationship until they have a new guy lined up. The fact of the matter is, most chicks just need lots of attention and don't wanna go at it alone
    my Spanish name is el mucho ding dong

Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by trwilli24 View Post
    You may feel better after that talk, but it did nothing to help your cause if you actually want her back some time down the road. A guy that perceives himself as a catch isn't going to go chasing after a girl that dumps him or rejects him. All you needed to do in this situation was say 'hey, I'm not into being just friends, give me a call if you change your mind'. Then you gotta walk away and never look back.

Instead of doing that, you probably kept chasing her, begging her to come back or trying to find closure w her. There's no closure to be had here. There's only one reason why she left you and that's because she lost attraction for you. So when that happens, the only thing to do is focus on self improvement and being your best self. Odds are you stopped acting like the guy she fell in love with somewhere a long the road. So what you should be doing instead of chasing after her, is focusing on being that same guy that won her over in the first place.

I also hate to say it, but odds are she has another guy waiting in the wings. You'd be surprised at how many girls won't leave a relationship until they have a new guy lined up. The fact of the matter is, most chicks just need lots of attention and don't wanna go at it alone
    You are absolutely right. I did chase her. And I'm not going to lie; I do want her back. However, I'm not contacting her, and maybe sometime in the future she will come back to me?

I'm not holding my breath hoping that happens. I'm still trying to move on with my life, but if she comes back she does, if she doesn't, well, she doesn't.

I hate to read & think it, but she may have another guy waiting. I have been told otherwise from my very very close friends (I have known these guys my whole life). At the end of the day, if she has another man, what can I do? Nothing.

To be honest, I just want another partner, another woman in my life. But I guess that will happen in good time.

In the meantime, I'm just hitting my studies hard and doing my job. Still lifting and going for the occasional walk/jog just to get out of the house.

Anyway, I have a lot of work to do. Last week was fuarking horrible, so got nothing done.

Cheers,
    Jace.

Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000) Charterworth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    See OP, my worry is that what you did is indicative of your general behaviour through out your relationship, and that because you refuse to accept it, you'll go and do the exact same thing in your next relationship and get the same outcome.

You have to understand that deep down, women are attracted to men. They want a man who is emotionally, mentally and physically strong. They need to feel you're all of those things to truly be attracted to you.
    Sure you can get away with not lifting weights, as long as she at least thinks that if it came down to it you'd be willing to fight someone to protect her.
    Similarly you can get away with doing mushy things now and again, and of course you should, as long as it's not a constant child like need for affection, and they should also be proportional to the situation.

For example if she's being a bitch, you don't whinge about it, you man up and tell her she needs to sort her behaviour out or you'll find someone else. If she's acting shady or being disrespectful with regards to other men, call her out on it and don't accept her lies. If she threatens to leave you, show her the door, if she walks through it, don't ask her for a kiss on the ****ing cheek bro, she's probably laughing at you behind your back and is physically repulsed by how pathetic you are.

I have literally heard similar stories from my female friend of guys acting like that, and their thoughts about him after the relationship are along the lines of, "oh my god what was I thinking? what a loser".

This man speaks the truth. I wish somebody would have told me this years ago.

Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I've had a couple 5 yr relationships that ended in a similar fashion. One of the most important things I've learned is that you can't just put a woman on the back burner and expected her to keep loving you. You have to do things with her, plan fun events, go out to dinner, show her you care about her.

Women need to have the feeling of being loved... as much as men need sex. If you aren't giving her this feeling, she will look elsewhere for it. Just imagine if you were in a relationship and never got any sex from the woman... You'd look to get it somewhere else, would u not? this works the same way for women, but on an emotional level.

Best of luck, I know its tough.. hang in there and keep no contact.

Just so you know, one of my ex GFs started contacting me about 1 yr after we broke up. Now she won't stop calling and texting me. I never answer, and I've moved on with my life, but its very interesting how times change and if you're open to it, she may just come back into your life one day.
    Last edited by Chrome Face; 04-21-2013 at 11:05 PM.
    **bump boner into guys on bus and call them gay crew**

LVLifter81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVLifter81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVLifter81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVLifter81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVLifter81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVLifter81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVLifter81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVLifter81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVLifter81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVLifter81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVLifter81 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry this happened to you.

I've been through something like this twice. I sounded like you the first time, second time it was easier (tho not easy). First time I was eager to find a new gf since I was lonely and all that. Second time I realized I should enjoy being single and being able to do the things I want to do, plus I had more friends, more hobbies, etc. etc.

I don't think there are any shortcuts to "feeling better" about it quickly. You don't sound like the kind of guy who'd go bang a new chick right away and even if you did, you'd probably feel worse afterwards.

I'll be the beta who says you probably need to be sad for a little while and not try to cover it up. Do you really wanna be a d-bag who can exit a 7+ year relationship with someone he loved like it's nuthin off his back? It's normal to feel sad, upset, emotional in general.

If possible, pickup a hobby or focus on existing hobbies. Anything to get out of the house and focus on other things.

Time will ultimately heal.
    Leangains -35/-10 cut using RPT workouts

May 1 - Aug 1 Fat Loss Comp - 5/1/13: 186.0 @ 19.6% to 7/31/13: 171.0 @ 15.4% (-15.0 lbs)

8-1: 171.0 | 8-8: xxx.x | 8-15: xxx.x | 8-22: xxx.x | 8-29: xxx.x

Current PRs:
    Squat: 275x5 | Deadlift: 335x5 | Bench: 205x5 | OHP: 110x8 | Chins: 10

chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post

This is a great post.
    Hope you're doing better OP.

Originally Posted by Chrome Face View Post
    I've had a couple 5 yr relationships that ended in a similar fashion. One of the most important things I've learned is that you can't just put a woman on the back burner and expected her to keep loving you. You have to do things with her, plan fun events, go out to dinner, show her you care about her.

Women need to have the feeling of being loved... as much as men need sex. If you aren't giving her this feeling, she will look elsewhere for it. Just imagine if you were in a relationship and never got any sex from the woman... You'd look to get it somewhere else, would u not? this works the same way for women, but on an emotional level.

Best of luck, I know its tough.. hang in there and keep no contact.

Just so you know, one of my ex GFs started contacting me about 1 yr after we broke up. Now she won't stop calling and texting me. I never answer, and I've moved on with my life, but its very interesting how times change and if you're open to it, she may just come back into your life one day.
    I understand, and yes, one day she may come back into my life. I'm just doing what I need to do to become a better person. It was a great learning curve, and the next relationship I enter (whoever that may be with) I know I won't make the same mistakes

Originally Posted by LVLifter81 View Post
    Sorry this happened to you.

I've been through something like this twice. I sounded like you the first time, second time it was easier (tho not easy). First time I was eager to find a new gf since I was lonely and all that. Second time I realized I should enjoy being single and being able to do the things I want to do, plus I had more friends, more hobbies, etc. etc.

I don't think there are any shortcuts to "feeling better" about it quickly. You don't sound like the kind of guy who'd go bang a new chick right away and even if you did, you'd probably feel worse afterwards.

I'll be the beta who says you probably need to be sad for a little while and not try to cover it up. Do you really wanna be a d-bag who can exit a 7+ year relationship with someone he loved like it's nuthin off his back? It's normal to feel sad, upset, emotional in general.

If possible, pickup a hobby or focus on existing hobbies. Anything to get out of the house and focus on other things.

Time will ultimately heal.
    Don't worry, I have been upset/sad, and my family/friends have seen that.

I am helping my brother and cousin build an E30 (BMW) Coupe at the moment. We are putting a 350 Chev (carby) in with a supercharger on top. Going for about 450 horsepower at the rear wheels - in a car that weighs 1,000kg. Building it for burnouts and fun. This is helping take my mind off everything!

Also, I've just planned out my trip to France (Paris, Nice) and Berlin (few days). Going in September for 3 weeks. Really looking forward to it bros

Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bro, dont take her back. Once a relationship is over its over, dont even consider her back and think "she'll come back" even if she does, if it didnt work the first time it probably wont work the second time. She left you probably because there was another guy, thats what they all do. Women cant stand the fact of being alone, its in their biology they have to have constant attention, because a women left to fend on her own back in the day would get killed. Bro stay strong, i went through something similiar. You can PM whenever, idc about this beta/alpha chit, it hurts, regardless of who you are.

Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chrome Face View Post
    Just so you know, one of my ex GFs started contacting me about 1 yr after we broke up.
    It's once you get rid of this hope that they will do this that you really start winning.

Edit: OP.. just read the closure post. That woman is the god damn devil.. she is actually doing you a favor acting like this. It's really hard when they act super nice and try to be your friend about it. It's almost like you want them to be chitty so it gives you another reason to move on.
    Last edited by Fon7ana; 04-22-2013 at 10:53 AM.

xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how you doing opie?

bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not buying the no-contact claim. Based on what I have read, it sounds like you are stalking her and you are creeping her the **** out. But then coming in here and posting only HER texts.

Not buying it...

Registered User HanesTshirtBrah's Avatar
    HanesTshirtBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HanesTshirtBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HanesTshirtBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HanesTshirtBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HanesTshirtBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HanesTshirtBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HanesTshirtBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HanesTshirtBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HanesTshirtBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HanesTshirtBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HanesTshirtBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    did it hit you in the feels?
    TEXAS CREW
    ENTJ CREW

AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcLion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not physically attracted anymore? Come back fuarking shredded bro show her

You mention you're a manlet, put that chit to use! You'll fill out that frame in no time
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    – Socrates

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good thing you didn't marry her. And I'm surprised at all the people saying you should of proposed sooner and that's why she left. You're only 24, I don't care if its 7.5 years, it can be 10 years, 20 years. If a girl is going to quit loving you just because she doesn't have a ring on her finger...especially at that young, then you didn't need her in the first place.

Sheesh, some people make marriage sound like the end all be all as if that magically makes people love each other more and be more faithful. No, a faithful person will be faithful marriage or not, and a cheating person will cheat whether married or not. Same for love. Marriage doesn't change sh*t which is why so many people end up divorced.

Don't Treadmill On Me FawkinJuicy's Avatar
    FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Girlfriend of 7 years breaks up with you via a text message? lmfao.

Disregard female and acquire aesthetics.

N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the most pathetic specimen I've ever seen on the misc. ever

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    Good thing you didn't marry her. And I'm surprised at all the people saying you should of proposed sooner and that's why she left. You're only 24, I don't care if its 7.5 years, it can be 10 years, 20 years. If a girl is going to quit loving you just because she doesn't have a ring on her finger...especially at that young, then you didn't need her in the first place.

Sheesh, some people make marriage sound like the end all be all as if that magically makes people love each other more and be more faithful. No, a faithful person will be faithful marriage or not, and a cheating person will cheat whether married or not. Same for love. Marriage doesn't change sh*t which is why so many people end up divorced.
    Strong this

If OP was just bumming through life like Seth Rogan in Knocked Up with no job or hopes for the future... yeah, that would cause resentment. But that doesn't sound like the case.

Girlfriend just hit her dumb #YOLO phase and bailed. No deeper reason.

ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghrbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just before I left, I asked to give her a kiss on the cheek as I'm not going to see her again, and she simply said "I don't want you to touch me, please leave".
    Sorry but that's just ****ed up, I cant imagine that feel. You seem pretty convinced that this woman is a decent person but from what youve told us I'd beg to differ. Youre better off without her, no doubt about that.

Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't read through all 11 pages, but after 7 years she broke up with you over a text message? With no reason? That bitch is ****ed up, this is the best move for you OP. Leave. Don't look back.
    295b | 425s | 495d

Our evolved natures should be treated with respect, but not with deference. We did not evolve to be happy; rather we evolved to be happy, sad, miserable, angry, anxious, and depressed, as the mood takes us. We evolved to love and to hate, and to care and be callous. Our emotions are the carrots and sticks that our genes use to persuade us to achieve their ends. But their ends need not be our ends. Goodness and happiness may be goals attainable only by hoodwinking our genes.

Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mestizalifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn thats rough,
    7 years? doesnt feel it anymore? , well it does happen, feelings fade.
    and to forget about her just hide all photos and things that remind u of her , no need to throw it away.
    and focus all of your attention to youre job and hobbies.
    most likely she will back in the future

ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Morning everyone,

Over the last week or so, my girlfriend (now ex) has been distancing herself from me. We have been together for 7 and a half years, and within the last 2 years everything was perfect. Our relationship was going from strength to strength and I was ready to propose to her as I wanted a life with her.

Then last Friday she sent me a text saying she thinks she has outgrown me and doesn't love me any more. I was kind of shell-shocked, as I had absolutely no idea what to say to her. To cut a long story short, she told me after 7 years that she no longer loves me and that she has grown apart from me.

As I said, our relationship was great, and I really felt she was the girl I wanted to spend my life with. My family absolutely loved her, her family loved me, she was faithful to me and I was to her.

After a few more texts, she told she it was unfair of her to do this to me and drag me along while "thinking" about whether she wanted to continue on with me, so she broke it off with me. She said the usual "i really care for you, and i don't want to hurt you etc". She's good friends with my best-mates gf, and my mates gf has been talking to me saying that my ex is really sad and upset and bla bla bla.

This happened Friday just gone, and it's starting to sink in that we are actually broken up. What makes it worse, I am house-sitting my brothers place while he is in New York for 3weeks, so I'm lonely.

It's the first time for me being single in a long farkin time - what do you guys suggest? I'm at work at the moment, just went to subway for lunch and got the number of the brunette bird who served me. I know a lot of you guys will say to go out and just root, and I will (considering I have my brothers house for 3 weeks), but how can I try and overcome the feeling of loneliness as quick as possible.

I have absolutely no intentions of getting back with my ex. As much as I miss her right now and still think about her, I do not want to get back together with her.

Any suggestions?

Funnily enough, after 7 years, I am still head over heels in love with her and care about her immensely....

What do brahs?
    Bro your story sound just like mine a random break up its nots not you its me bs and no real reason to what went wrong ive asked just about every question and still no real reason and i was with my ex for 7 and half years as well. and i still cant get over this was back in august when we split. The only thing i know is she said she was thinking about for 4 months before she told and that stung even more.

Hope your head strong bro your going to need it more than ever best of luck to you.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000)
    So either this is troll bread or OP is the most beta guy on the misc after reading his continued contact with this sloot.

How is he still green? Misc I am dissapoint.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast