Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Interesting read, misc is full of experts. I have taken much life advice from here.

Ama311518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ama311518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ama311518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ama311518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ama311518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ama311518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ama311518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ama311518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ama311518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ama311518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ama311518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Syfon View Post
    Morning everyone,

Over the last week or so, my girlfriend (now ex) has been distancing herself from me. We have been together for 7 and a half years, and within the last 2 years everything was perfect. Our relationship was going from strength to strength and I was ready to propose to her as I wanted a life with her.

Then last Friday she sent me a text saying she thinks she has outgrown me and doesn't love me any more. I was kind of shell-shocked, as I had absolutely no idea what to say to her. To cut a long story short, she told me after 7 years that she no longer loves me and that she has grown apart from me.

As I said, our relationship was great, and I really felt she was the girl I wanted to spend my life with. My family absolutely loved her, her family loved me, she was faithful to me and I was to her.

After a few more texts, she told she it was unfair of her to do this to me and drag me along while "thinking" about whether she wanted to continue on with me, so she broke it off with me. She said the usual "i really care for you, and i don't want to hurt you etc". She's good friends with my best-mates gf, and my mates gf has been talking to me saying that my ex is really sad and upset and bla bla bla.

This happened Friday just gone, and it's starting to sink in that we are actually broken up. What makes it worse, I am house-sitting my brothers place while he is in New York for 3weeks, so I'm lonely.

It's the first time for me being single in a long farkin time - what do you guys suggest? I'm at work at the moment, just went to subway for lunch and got the number of the brunette bird who served me. I know a lot of you guys will say to go out and just root, and I will (considering I have my brothers house for 3 weeks), but how can I try and overcome the feeling of loneliness as quick as possible.

I have absolutely no intentions of getting back with my ex. As much as I miss her right now and still think about her, I do not want to get back together with her.

Any suggestions?

Funnily enough, after 7 years, I am still head over heels in love with her and care about her immensely....

What do brahs?

Lift heavy ass weight and rail big booty bitches? haha it sucks breaking up after such a long relationship im sure, just do all the things you couldn't do when you were with her. Sorry that happened to you man, try to make the best of it!

All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shoulda put a ring on it

lolbits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lolbits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lolbits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lolbits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lolbits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lolbits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lolbits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lolbits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lolbits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lolbits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lolbits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you think that maybe she is afraid of commiting? Maybe she wasnt ready for the "big" next step. But again, 7 years of being together is a long long time. I believe that she texting you instead of meeting you upfront could be a sign of shame. Maybe she feels like being "stupid" breaking off after so many years. Peer pressure maybe? You said her family, your family etc were happy, but that doesnt mean she is.
    Good thing you didnt put a ring on it. If she just broke it off without any reason what so ever, she shows signs of immaturity and no responsebility. How would it have been if you had been married?
    srs respons guys...

Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You got monkey branched son. It happens to the best of us.

All I can say is no contact. Do not reply to any bait texts she throws out there. It will be hilarious to you when she comes crawling back. However, realize that when she comes crawling back that she still does not want you. She just wants to confirm you are beta and would still take her back. When you don't respond, it will be the first time she feels pain from the break up.
    DJT Crew
    Early Retirement Crew
    Minimalist Crew

Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SUIFI View Post
    fuk man, sorry to hear this. I'm going through the same thing and it's fuking tough.

I just found out on Tuesday that my ex is already seeing someone else. It's unbelievable. So fuking depressed
    Sorry to hear that bro. I'm sure my ex will be seeing someone in no time as well

Bulking ->Strength->Cut AMERICAN_BEAST's Avatar
    AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry to hear man

With that said time heals everything. I know everyonr says it but its true

It has been 1 1/2 years since I broke up with my ex and now it is not a single **** is given. You will start to feel better everyday. Cut contact and move on
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Follow my log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158168953&pagenumber=

Workout program
    Strength [x]
    Size [ ]
    Cut [ ]

Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AMERICAN_BEAST View Post
    Sorry to hear man

With that said time heals everything. I know everyonr says it but its true

It has been 1 1/2 years since I broke up with my ex and now it is not a single **** is given. You will start to feel better everyday. Cut contact and move on
    Yeah, I know it will get better with time!

Speaking of that, she texted me late last night saying "Hey, how are you doing? I would like to meet and chat sometime soon. Thinking of you XX"

I didn't respond....was soo hard not to respond, but I didn't.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well done. It will be easier next time. Stay strong.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to hear that bro. I'm sure my ex will be seeing someone in no time as well
    She already is Brah, girls don't leave relationships unless they have another guy to fall back on. Don't worry tho, she'll come crawling back when she realizes the grass isn't greener on the other side. Happens all the time
    my Spanish name is el mucho ding dong

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Speaking of that, she texted me late last night saying "Hey, how are you doing? I would like to meet and chat sometime soon. Thinking of you XX"

Talk about trying to have your cake and eat it too.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Need moar proteins!!! Danny1990Sco's Avatar
    Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Repped keep at it bro it will make it easier so much faster.
    (._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling, they hating.

I'm a DJ/Producer Check my stuff out here : https://soundcloud.com/zafire

Mr.Fab - My lifetime goal is to when a girl is giving me head and I bust, to have it come out her nose...

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7.5 years is more than half of marriages last.

Morning all.

Have been lifting solid since last Thursday night. Feeling good. Crank some music and just get in the zone to lift. Don't even think of my ex when I'm lifting.

Feels like it is getting easier as the days go past brahs.

Registered User bassprocamaro97's Avatar
    bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry to here it bro. Same exact thing happened to me 3 years ago (also just found out she's engaged to the dude who took my place, so many feels).

Only thing I can tell you is I wish I would have gone no contact right away but I didn't. I learned from that mistake.

Some of the best things in my life have come since the break and I know they wouldn't have happened had she still been in the picture. Count your blessings, stay strong and start pushing for your goals.

Also, stay away from the booze. It doesn't help. I know first hand.

Best of luck,
    ~ Official H.I.T High Intensity Training Crew ~

Registered User LittleBigMike28's Avatar
    LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Fart on her hair

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT: TONS of emotional mangina's. Pathetic.

Originally Posted by bassprocamaro97 View Post
    Some of the best things in my life have come since the break and I know they wouldn't have happened had she still been in the picture.
    Oh yeah, like what? 3 somes and ass to mouth, one would hope.,

IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IFART is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The part that bother me is the way she said she has outgrown you. I would burn a bish for that. She definitely seeing someone else. Find another chick start banging, you will get over her fast.
    Why am I a thread killer, srs

yankee05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Being that it was such a long relationship the only thing I could recommend is that you focus on you and let all the negative emotion slowly leave your system before you take the nesscary steps. Females check out months in advance leavin you with the burden of trying to move on. No contact.

heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dumped via text after 7 years. fuark.

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by heretomorrow View Post
    Dumped via text after 7 years. fuark.
    Anyone who gets into an LTR while younger than 25 is a fool who deserves to be dumped as bad as OP. And statistics show it is likely that this will be the case.

bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bassprocamaro97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    ITT: TONS of emotional mangina's. Pathetic.

Oh yeah, like what? 3 somes and ass to mouth, one would hope.,
    There's more to life than sex dude. If that's how you measure success then I pity you.

I was speaking of finacial, physical and social improvements that had been suffering.

Originally Posted by bassprocamaro97 View Post
    There's more to life than sex dude. If that's how you measure success then I pity you.

I was speaking of finacial, physical and social improvements that had been suffering.
    Yeah, you're right. There's also makin' money, acquiring toys and gettin' aesthetic. Oh, and conquering/destroying your enemies. That's it. What else am I missing?

I love all these fools who get into LTRs or even marriages at an early age and then when it predictably falls apart a few years later, they're all like "Why me oh whyyyy whyyyy me". People never learn. Everyone thinks they're the exception 'till they find out they're not. OP could have come on here at any time during the past 7 years to read the threads made by all the other young idjits who got married/dated too soon and paid the price for it with "painful" breakups. Still, they never learn. Next month there will be a new batch of idjits singing the same old sob stories. It's like a factory assembly line churnin' out mangina's.

But lettuce be srs, anyone who says things like "there's more to life than sex" is probably a guy who has never done ass to mouth or anal with a young, hot-bodied girl weighing under 125 lbs. Because if you got that once you'd spend all of your time trying to get more. And if you got it on a regular basis, as male pornstars do, sex would be your entire life and you'd love it.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 03-19-2013 at 06:51 AM.

Once upon a time, I was in an LTR...

Then I did ass-to-mouth, and quit that **** immediately!

Mmm, ain't nothin' like AssTeenMouth (google it!).

Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    Once upon a time, I was in an LTR...

Then I did ass-to-mouth, and quit that **** immediately!

Mmm, ain't nothin' like AssTeenMouth (google it!).
    Haha I love this place

Terv is not very helpful. (-500) Terv is not very helpful. (-500) Terv is not very helpful. (-500) Terv is not very helpful. (-500) Terv is not very helpful. (-500) Terv is not very helpful. (-500) Terv is not very helpful. (-500) Terv is not very helpful. (-500) Terv is not very helpful. (-500) Terv is not very helpful. (-500) Terv is not very helpful. (-500)
    I kinda get it though, since im a forever alone ill use WoW as an example, I spent so many years playin it and loved it and deep down I still do noamsaiyan but theirs just nothing in it right now that keeps me playing, my interest etc... have completely vanished, and as much as I wish I could keep on playing it and feel about it as I did before I simply dont and its not up to me.
    *red coz of dat unfair and hypocritical tp neg crew*

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any updates OP?
    my Spanish name is el mucho ding dong

Originally Posted by trwilli24 View Post
    Any updates OP?
    Not a whole lot. Pretty down right now - sitting at my work desk trying to keep a clear mind and focus on my work, but I can't help but think about her

She actually just texted me saying, "I still want to meet up and talk with you as I want to be friends. I am not seeing or involved with any other guys, and I'm simply not interested at this stage. You just need to understand we are 100% over and not getting back together."

I am yet to respond.

Thanks guys for being supportive, it is helping me through this fuked up time.

I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not a whole lot. Pretty down right now - sitting at my work desk trying to keep a clear mind and focus on my work, but I can't help but think about her

She actually just texted me saying, "I still want to meet up and talk with you as I want to be friends. I am not seeing or involved with any other guys, and I'm simply not interested at this stage. You just need to understand we are 100% over and not getting back together."

I am yet to respond.

Thanks guys for being supportive, it is helping me through this fuked up time.
    Dont you fuking give into her bro
    Sig line can't be a novel

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am yet to respond.
    There is absolutely no reason to respond or meet with her. All she wants you is for you to make her feel better, which is some bull**** because you're the one who's having to deal with this situation. Given how she's 'outgrown you' and couldn't be bothered to even phone you to dump you after 7 years, she's got some phucking nerve trying to organise a meet now. IGNORE!

EDIT

She's got every right to decide she's basically better than you and tell you to get lost, what she doesn't have the right to do is jerk you around like some kind of puppet. Unless of course you feel like dancing to her tune, then it's on you.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast