Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    JoeyGotze10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyGotze10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyGotze10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyGotze10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyGotze10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyGotze10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyGotze10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyGotze10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyGotze10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyGotze10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyGotze10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Syfon View Post
    France in 3 1/2 months bro. Paris for 2 weeks, Pepignan for 3 days (wedding), Berlin for 3 days (Oktoberfest) & Amsterdam for 3 days (muahahaha).

Really looking forward to experiencing European culture, women, cuisine, night life and everything else. Going for ~4 weeks in total.

Looking forward to escaping Perth for a while and forgetting about her!

I suggest bumping them Wednesday soccer nights a bit more maybe 3 times a week or as many as you can do it. Does wonders to the brain lol

Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are by far the most cringe-worthy person I can ever think of. I don't want to sound like a dick, but I can see why she left you. Now do me a favour OP, don't kiss me and just leave...

1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1thousand is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    best thing to do when a bish breaks up with you is ABSOLUTELY no contact for 5-7 days then give em a call usually does the trick. sloots gun sloot... my prays go out to you op

Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftermath145 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks mate.

Obviously you and half the people in this thread have never been through this kind of thing or you have forgotten what it's like to be in love with someone and have them fuk you off after a long time.

I am getting better, very slowly. I know this doesn't happen overnight, but every man deals with such situations in different ways.

Anyway I'm trying to do what ever I need to help myself move past this stage of my life.
    I'm just giving you a hard time. I think you did the right thing, up to a point. Then you stopped listening to the guys in this thread and texted her back and met her and etc and so on. I know what it's like to be **** on by someone you thought you loved. That's when you've got to calm down and think logically--acting emotionally is a no no. It's hard because your whole world seems to have turned upside down and something inside of you feels like it's dying.

You let HER make the decisions and control the situation. Everything was about her wants and her needs.

RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaaaR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I didn't contact her back. I'm staying with the "no contact" thing.

That's just really hurt me

I'm going to block her number this afternoon. What makes this really hard is I live in a cul-de-sac, and from my front door I can see her front door. She lives about 150m from my house (across a small park), and I have to drive past her house to get to mine.
    I have the same, my ex lives also 100m from my house, and we have a nice park in front of my house, and i see her everyday walking her dog with her new bf, so i know the pain in the stomach. So what everbody else say: go out and have some fun. Maybe it works to write down on a paper all the **** she has done to you, and when you feeling nostalgic, you can read it. This helped me alot.

Goodluck buddy!
    Last edited by RaaaR; 06-04-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NoMilkForYou View Post
    Are you going with mates/family or solo? When are you going to amsterdam
    Going with my middle brother (he's 30) and my cousin.

Originally Posted by PigBrah View Post
    Your strength and honesty is inspiring Brah. Don't give up and be strong. We're all gonna make it.
    Thanks mate.

Originally Posted by JoeyGotze10 View Post
    I suggest bumping them Wednesday soccer nights a bit more maybe 3 times a week or as many as you can do it. Does wonders to the brain lol
    I used to play 3 times a week, then I snapped my right ACL clean in half. Had a full knee-reconstruction and as of about 1.5 years ago back to once a week. Also work 40+ hours a week plus study part-time, so playing indoor once a week is enough at the moment.

Originally Posted by Tansthetic View Post
    You are by far the most cringe-worthy person I can ever think of. I don't want to sound like a dick, but I can see why she left you. Now do me a favour OP, don't kiss me and just leave...
    How can you see why she left me? I have not said, in detail, what our relationship was like and what went on. Rash comment/s not needed.

Originally Posted by RaaaR View Post
    I have the same, my ex lives also 100m from my house, and we have a nice park in front of my house, and i see her everyday walking her dog with her new bf, so i know the pain in the stomach. So what everbody else say: go out and have some fun. Maybe it works to write down on a paper all the **** she has done to you, and when you feeling nostalgic, you can read it. This helped me alot.

Goodluck buddy!
    Yeah, I've seen my ex walking her dogs a few times. I saw her this morning walking her dogs (about 7am) as I drove past on my way to the office.

I'm trying to go out and just enjoy myself. I went to dinner with a friend of a friend a few weeks back - was a feeling of total bliss having dinner with a woman and just being able to enjoy the company with a few glasses of wine. Didn't do anything with her at all; the company was the best thing in the world.

I might take you up on the offer of writing everything down - might just help pull me through that little bit more.

Cheers mate

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm trying to go out and just enjoy myself. I went to dinner with a friend of a friend a few weeks back - was a feeling of total bliss having dinner with a woman and just being able to enjoy the company with a few glasses of wine. Didn't do anything with her at all; the company was the best thing in the world.
    This makes me think you'll move on pretty fast with the right woman. Get yourself out there.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Details8 is just really nice. (+1000) Details8 is just really nice. (+1000) Details8 is just really nice. (+1000) Details8 is just really nice. (+1000) Details8 is just really nice. (+1000) Details8 is just really nice. (+1000) Details8 is just really nice. (+1000) Details8 is just really nice. (+1000) Details8 is just really nice. (+1000) Details8 is just really nice. (+1000) Details8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's refreshing to see an OP stay positive in a thread after a breakup. Usually we get those forever alone *******s who smother their ex after a breakup.

OP you better be on dat dere no contact. Show up with a hot bish next time you know she will be around, she'll get so jelly. Anyway good luck and start smashing randoms

Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Details8 View Post
    It's refreshing to see an OP stay positive in a thread after a breakup. Usually we get those forever alone *******s who smother their ex after a breakup.

OP you better be on dat dere no contact. Show up with a hot bish next time you know she will be around, she'll get so jelly. Anyway good luck and start smashing randoms
    Appreciate it mate - I'm doing the best I can.

Absolutely my friend - haven't spoken to her at all since I spoke with her face to face about 2 1/2 months ago.

I'm sure I'll get to the stage and find a stunner; just not at that stage yet.

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You always got to keep in mind, maybe you've realized this by now, if not, you will eventually. No matter how great or hot you think your ex was, there's a million other hot chicks out there you could get with and be happy. Take a look around while you're in Europe. It's a pussy buffet out there. I know when I really accepted that little tid bit, it was easy for me to move on
    my Spanish name is el mucho ding dong

andrew135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andrew135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andrew135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andrew135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andrew135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andrew135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andrew135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andrew135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andrew135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Trying to get into another relationship is the wrong way to go about trying to get back to normal. You need to just go out and bang every chick you see. If you try and date other girls all you will end up doing is remembering how much you loved your ex and how these other chicks aren't as good as her. If you go out and bang ever chick that you find you will start to realize that your ex wasn't all that hot, that she wasn't all that exciting in bed, that she was boring, etc, etc. Then after a good 6 months to a year you can start seriously dating again.

Registered User Spaghetti Beans's Avatar
    Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I suppose as she is still young she wants to experience life without you for a while. Maybe after time she will think she made a mistake and may miss your company...especially after 7 years

Good luck

Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Spaghetti Beans View Post
    I suppose as she is still young she wants to experience life without you for a while. Maybe after time she will think she made a mistake and may miss your company...especially after 7 years

Good luck
    This is definitely a possiblity, but I would go on with life as if that is not gonna happen. Easier said than done... but go out ASAP and find another girl and have fun with her. Maybe the original will come back, but its easier emotionally to try and move on, and then if she comes back it will be a pleasant surprise.

bitchesbrew is not very well liked. (-100) bitchesbrew is not very well liked. (-100) bitchesbrew is not very well liked. (-100) bitchesbrew is not very well liked. (-100) bitchesbrew is not very well liked. (-100) bitchesbrew is not very well liked. (-100) bitchesbrew is not very well liked. (-100) bitchesbrew is not very well liked. (-100) bitchesbrew is not very well liked. (-100) bitchesbrew is not very well liked. (-100) bitchesbrew is not very well liked. (-100)
    she told me after 7 years that she no longer loves me and that she has grown apart from me.
    Sucks OP, can't imagine the pain you're in. On the brightside, be happy she didn't wait until you guys were married and 10 years into she says "I don't love you, I never have."

Originally Posted by andrew135 View Post
    Trying to get into another relationship is the wrong way to go about trying to get back to normal. You need to just go out and bang every chick you see. If you try and date other girls all you will end up doing is remembering how much you loved your ex and how these other chicks aren't as good as her. If you go out and bang ever chick that you find you will start to realize that your ex wasn't all that hot, that she wasn't all that exciting in bed, that she was boring, etc, etc. Then after a good 6 months to a year you can start seriously dating again.
    Went out with a bird from work last night, had a few (too many haha) wines; was a great night. Really enjoyed talking to her and we get along really well

Originally Posted by Spaghetti Beans View Post
    Good luck
    Yeah she most probably does. Who knows, she may come to that realisation down the track. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing to work through this and get on with my life.

Originally Posted by Big4Life12 View Post
    This is definitely a possiblity, but I would go on with life as if that is not gonna happen. Easier said than done... but go out ASAP and find another girl and have fun with her. Maybe the original will come back, but its easier emotionally to try and move on, and then if she comes back it will be a pleasant surprise.
    Yep, that's exactly what I'm doing. She might come back in the future, but I'm not waiting around; I'm just moving forward at a slowly increasing pace

Originally Posted by bitchesbrew View Post
    Sucks OP, can't imagine the pain you're in. On the brightside, be happy she didn't wait until you guys were married and 10 years into she says "I don't love you, I never have."
    Thanks mate. The pain sucks

Yes I am understanding of that and the fact that it has happened now...

THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stay positive OP. As they say there are other fish in the sea.

Another weekend, another setback. FML

She texted me last night saying "I kinda miss you", then a few hours later said "I'm really lonely without you".

Then this morning she said "I'm sorry, last night I was drunk and I didn't mean what I said".

The **** man. I haven't text her back but this has really pushed me back a fair bit.

Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tansthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

She texted me last night saying "I kinda miss you", then a few hours later said "I'm really lonely without you".

Then this morning she said "I'm sorry, last night I was drunk and I didn't mean what I said".

The **** man. I haven't text her back but this has really pushed me back a fair bit.
    Are you an imbecile? You ask for peoples advice and repeatedly ignore it. The honest truth is you're a dumbass and it's no wonder why she left you. Now leave the misc and don't kiss me.

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Drunk Words Are Sober Thoughts but your move... just facepalm.
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb
    BSc Dietetics/Sports Nutrition
    MSc Biomedical Sc/Endocrinology

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Use all this frustration as fuel for your lift, you will get much stronger both physically and mentally. Put everything you have into them and you will be exhausted afterwards, and most likely be able to get some good sleep. Go hang out with friends and have some fun. Whatever you do, just get out of the house.

You only have one shot at life, and our advice can only go so far. In the end, just do something. If you end up getting back together, great, if you don't, who cares? Wake up and put a smile on your face. The tough times are the ones you will be able to look back and laugh about later.

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

just tell her to get ahold of you when she figures it out, otherwise you have nothing to say to her. I wouldn't even respond to her until the next day if she texted me at night
    my Spanish name is el mucho ding dong

youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50) youcanever will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm confused. You wrote her "I'm really lonely without you" or she did?

If she wrote this after her first message and you haven't replied both of you, she just felt bad about her ago and wrote that morning message.

But if you wrote "I'm really lonely without you", I wouldn't judge you. Breakups are tough. But the general advise is NC. Because appearently she is mind ****ing you.

I would suggest you to change your number if this will keep happening. I'm also having trouble with NC. I'm thinking of changing mine also.

For your own good.

foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000)
    TFW no gf

At least you had sex for 7+ years and are not 21.5 year old virgin.

noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Please do not respond. These kind of girls are poison to your mind. She gets pleasure out of ruining you. She wants the empowerment of knowing she owns you and you pine after her 24/7.

Her ego has been hit because you didn't respond. Stay with NC and you'll soon see her for what she really is. A manipulative mentally damaged girl.

One day anything she says or does wont affect you in the slightest and then you know you've been set free

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

For the love of god, block her number. Call your phone provider or download an app for it, but just do it

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have no problems if you were able to do this

I'm at work at the moment, just went to subway for lunch and got the number of the brunette bird who served me.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think we've all gone through this atleast once in our lives... (not to that extent of 7 years)

you can screw as many girls as you want however this wont fill in that empty "gap".

Really the only thing to do here is go out with your mates, think positive about your future and keep yourself occupied.

distant yourself from any connections you have with her, ********, instagram...all that stuff that keeps reminding you of her.

after 7 years, its better she admits to it now than you getting married and then her bringing up the fact she doesnt love you anymore.

Morning everyone,

Over the last week or so, my girlfriend (now ex) has been distancing herself from me. We have been together for 7 and a half years, and within the last 2 years everything was perfect. Our relationship was going from strength to strength and I was ready to propose to her as I wanted a life with her.

Then last Friday she sent me a text saying she thinks she has outgrown me and doesn't love me any more. I was kind of shell-shocked, as I had absolutely no idea what to say to her. To cut a long story short, she told me after 7 years that she no longer loves me and that she has grown apart from me.

As I said, our relationship was great, and I really felt she was the girl I wanted to spend my life with. My family absolutely loved her, her family loved me, she was faithful to me and I was to her.

After a few more texts, she told she it was unfair of her to do this to me and drag me along while "thinking" about whether she wanted to continue on with me, so she broke it off with me. She said the usual "i really care for you, and i don't want to hurt you etc". She's good friends with my best-mates gf, and my mates gf has been talking to me saying that my ex is really sad and upset and bla bla bla.

This happened Friday just gone, and it's starting to sink in that we are actually broken up. What makes it worse, I am house-sitting my brothers place while he is in New York for 3weeks, so I'm lonely.

It's the first time for me being single in a long farkin time - what do you guys suggest? I'm at work at the moment, just went to subway for lunch and got the number of the brunette bird who served me. I know a lot of you guys will say to go out and just root, and I will (considering I have my brothers house for 3 weeks), but how can I try and overcome the feeling of loneliness as quick as possible.

I have absolutely no intentions of getting back with my ex. As much as I miss her right now and still think about her, I do not want to get back together with her.

Any suggestions?

Funnily enough, after 7 years, I am still head over heels in love with her and care about her immensely....

What do brahs?

sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just saw this, dude she is playing you like a fiddle.

damn women and their jedi mind tricks, ignore her. DO NOT txt her back.

She is doing this to get attention out of you. like i said keep focus on your own sh|t and keep yourself occupied.

I don't know why this guy isn't negged repeatedly. He was given clear advice that he broke numerous times and set himself back time and time again. It even got to the stage where she told him not to touch or kiss her because she was creeped out by him. I mean, if he wasn't so stupid he would have just 'no contacted' and listened to everyone.

Negging him wont achieve anything, sometimes people have to learn the hard way

If he asks for our help and ignores us then.. let him learn the hard way.

Originally Posted by Tansthetic View Post
    I don't know why this guy isn't negged repeatedly. He was given clear advice that he broke numerous times and set himself back time and time again. It even got to the stage where she told him not to touch or kiss her because she was creeped out by him. I mean, if he wasn't so stupid he would have just 'no contacted' and listened to everyone.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast