ferdyano2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ferdyano2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

its 4:30 am, and im awake because of severe hunger?

ok well, im cutting on 2100 calories, and i get severe hunger pains, and i feel like my body is melting that fat like crazy and its not feeling good, just cant function properly like a human being, I get 4 meals a day, each is worth of 400-550 calories, it just keeps me feeling good having 4 meals a day seperated..

I eat high volume meals (salads, veggies, proteins) lots of that.. to feel full, and what I feel is bloating for just 2 minutes post-meal, then my body digests the **** out of it and my stomach is flat again, and hunger is attacking me like i've ate nothing.. and now its 4 AM and im awake because of this hunger pains, and my stomach is sucked in so hard that it hurts, i dont know why is that happening?

Im supposedly losing 1-2lbs a week, maybe its 1.5 max.. but i dont know I feel it will be more this week although the calories are the same?

Macros: 70-75g fat, 140-150g protein, rest is carbs

Ideas would be appreciated, I just made this cup of tea and I feel a LITTLE better:

Parsley & Celery & Cinnamon & Hibiscus & added in half a scoop of that Xtend BCAA's~ hope I can get to sleep again soon.

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you can't sleep because of pain and water or tea don't work then I would eat something small.

What's you daily diet actually like? Not just the numbers.

blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If it's 4:30am, get up and have breakfast - it's a new day. Am I missing something?

straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eat fewer but larger more satisfying meals. And save one big meal for right before bed. I have the same problem I get hungry at night. I'll also eat in the middle of the night and just record it.

ferdyano2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ferdyano2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by blindspot13 View Post
    If it's 4:30am, get up and have breakfast - it's a new day. Am I missing something?
    Haha, its too early for me, tryed to sleep and failed, as soon as my body is parallel to the bed, the hunger fights me, or in other words I feel my body resumes fat burning, and yes, believe it or not, I feel that fat burning for me happens while im awake, dont know if this is just psychological or what, but after every meal my stomach gets sucked in even more..

Okay here is my diet:

Breakfast:

3 egg whites / 1 egg yolk / feta cheese / bell peppers (red/green/yellow) / onions / some fruits or whole wheat toast or rye bread or any carbs I can get my hands on..

Snack:

I would eat what im craving here, I go for a protein bar with full-fat milk and spelnda, and maybe a mini snickers or mars bar, or 200g of frozen yoghurt with natural cocoa and splenda

Lunch:

Huge ass-bowl of salad (tomato/cucumber/lettuce/mushrooms), around 100 calories from salad, so its really huge.. with 300g grilled chicken breast, and 90g barbeque sauce on the salad which makes it look like a 10,000 calorie meal because of its sweet taste!

Dinner: Usually, I prepare tortillas with tuna and oil and add peanut butter, or tortilla with 20% fat beef, and light mayo, or peanut butter, if im not home, I will get a big mac sandwich from McDonalds (but thats occasionally, when im with girlfriend maybe its twice a week?)..

straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol dude... All this business about feeling fat burning, and while you're awake or just after eating is in your head.

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ferdyano2 View Post
    Haha, its too early for me, tryed to sleep and failed, as soon as my body is parallel to the bed, the hunger fights me, or in other words I feel my body resumes fat burning, and yes, believe it or not, I feel that fat burning for me happens while im awake, dont know if this is just psychological or what, but after every meal my stomach gets sucked in even more..

Okay here is my diet:

Breakfast:

3 egg whites / 1 egg yolk / feta cheese / bell peppers (red/green/yellow) / onions / some fruits or whole wheat toast or rye bread or any carbs I can get my hands on..

Snack:

I would eat what im craving here, I go for a protein bar with full-fat milk and spelnda, and maybe a mini snickers or mars bar, or 200g of frozen yoghurt with natural cocoa and splenda

Lunch:

Huge ass-bowl of salad (tomato/cucumber/lettuce/mushrooms), around 100 calories from salad, so its really huge.. with 300g grilled chicken breast, and 90g barbeque sauce on the salad which makes it look like a 10,000 calorie meal because of its sweet taste!

Dinner: Usually, I prepare tortillas with tuna and oil and add peanut butter, or tortilla with 20% fat beef, and light mayo, or peanut butter, if im not home, I will get a big mac sandwich from McDonalds (but thats occasionally, when im with girlfriend maybe its twice a week?)..
    If I were in your shoes this day I would change the snack and eat a 2nd lunch instead of those snacks.
    Diiner, either:
    1. Swap the grilled chicken salad to dinner
    2. That tuna, oil, peanut butter. Does not sound filling. Eat something else.
    3. Instead of 80/20 beef use 90/10. I buy 95/5, its more expensive but I can probably get double the amount of meat compared to eating 80/20.

Last, Big Macs are not occasional if you do it twice a week. It's time to cut that stuff out, being with the girlfriend is no excuse.

Originally Posted by straiders98 View Post
    Lol dude... All this business about feeling fat burning, and while you're awake or just after eating is in your head.
    Maybe yea, but I feel some **** going on in my stomach.. a fat burning war or something, and oh yes I forgot to mention: I take about 2 naps a day because of hunger, and this might sound funny, but i wake up kind of leaner, with no water retention (i nap for 40-60mins or so).. this is really weird lol

Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    If I were in your shoes this day I would change the snack and eat a 2nd lunch instead of those snacks.
    Diiner, either:
    1. Swap the grilled chicken salad to dinner
    2. That tuna, oil, peanut butter. Does not sound filling. Eat something else.
    3. Instead of 80/20 beef use 90/10. I buy 95/5, its more expensive but I can probably get double the amount of meat compared to eating 80/20.

Last, Big Macs are not occasional if you do it twice a week. It's time to cut that stuff out, being with the girlfriend is no excuse.
    No problem about number 1, and no problem about the big mac, but whats wrong with eating a big mac if it fits my macros? and if im getting my daily micros tho? also about number 2 and 3, if I do this step then my fats would go as low as 40-50g a day..

Originally Posted by ferdyano2 View Post
    No problem about number 1, and no problem about the big mac, but whats wrong with eating a big mac if it fits my macros? and if im getting my daily micros tho? also about number 2 and 3, if I do this step then my fats would go as low as 40-50g a day..
    I didn't say to eat something that didn't have fat, but tuna, pb and oil? I'm sure you could think of something else.
    The problem with eating a big Mac is......you're starving right now aren't you? How many calories in a Big Mac? Is the the only thing you eat when you go there. How much non McDONALD'S food could you eat instead of a Big Mac for the same amount of calories? Some people can eat it and be fine, but again, you're starving so you're not one of those people. And also I'm pretty sure you're not tracking micronutrients.

I don't know why you're so hungry on 2100, I'm cutting on 1600 right now and experiencing none of this. You need to eat more satisfying foods. 5oz of grilled chicken is 190 calories 38g of protein. You could eat this ten times a day and still be in your calories.

Originally Posted by straiders98 View Post
    I don't know why you're so hungry on 2100, I'm cutting on 1600 right now and experiencing none of this. You need to eat more satisfying foods. 5oz of grilled chicken is 190 calories 38g of protein. You could eat this ten times a day and still be in your calories.
    That is not how it works, I used to eat 1500 calories a day and didnt lose weight, when i started eating 2000 calories, i became more hungry and fat started to come off.. and also i have macro limits, and dont have that much cash to eat more than 400g chicken breast a day, also my problem isnt satiety, my stomach is okay, its hunger, or maybe weakness, so @MrM27:

If I eat a big mac, or 500 calories worth of anything else (same macros), I would feel exactly the same what im feeling now, its not about the amount, its about the 'calories/energy'

P.S.

I have no idea if this is relevant, but im losing weight which I never lost before (new record weight, I was never 167lbs before, my max was 170lbs) maybe what im feeling right now is due to going to a new body weight i never achieved before?

Ok then I guess I'm wrong and you're right.

pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I find that if i eat protein heavy for my last meal i sleep a lot better with no hunger pangs. Takes the longest to digest protein so you'll be full for a while.
    I lift marshmallows

@MrM27:

You've helped me in some parts bro, im just mentioning facts, If i take a shot of olive oil now, I would sleep like a baby, its not satiety.. its energy/calories, anyways im gonna get a casein as soon as im in the U.S. my plane is leaving tuesday .. i will mix that with peanut butter and cottage cheese before bed, and maybe throw in that boiled chicken breast to let my system digesting before bed and will see what happens..