dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100)

Fill rest of macros after meeting minimums while bulking

Bulking - 5'9", 165 lbs

Today is going to be a bad day for my totals. I will be over almost 1000 calories guaranteed, and I'm actually not too concerned about that part. I have finished within 50-100 range for months now...I am very aware of the surplus I am going to hit today. I should be good on carbs too. Old family pasta sauce recipe I will be slaving over all day...most likely gonna down 8 (1/2 cup) servings throughout the cooking process and dinner, and possibly a package size of homemade pasta I just set to dry. Also cooking italian sausages in the pot as it goes along (I'll have 47 please). I never skimp on this meal, not even with the 4 glases of wine

I am bulking at 3150-3200 cals a day. If you absolutely knew you were going overboard on calories for the day and could easily meet your minimums, would you fill the MAJORITY of your excess in protein, fat, or carbs? I am in a good spot where I can have a little extra of whatever I choose to do this. I am in the mood for a little of everything in most cases, so any preference you all have while bulking would be appreciated.

papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dbattistone View Post
    Bulking - 5'9", 165 lbs

Today is going to be a bad day for my totals. I will be over almost 1000 calories guaranteed, and I'm actually not too concerned about that part. I have finished within 50-100 range for months now...I am very aware of the surplus I am going to hit today. I should be good on carbs too. Old family pasta sauce recipe I will be slaving over all day...most likely gonna down 8 (1/2 cup) servings throughout the cooking process and dinner, and possibly a package size of homemade pasta I just set to dry. Also cooking italian sausages in the pot as it goes along (I'll have 47 please). I never skimp on this meal, not even with the 4 glases of wine

I am bulking at 3150-3200 cals a day. If you absolutely knew you were going overboard on calories for the day and could easily meet your minimums, would you fill the MAJORITY of your excess in protein, fat, or carbs? I am in a good spot where I can have a little extra of whatever I choose to do this. I am in the mood for a little of everything in most cases, so any preference you all have while bulking would be appreciated.
    It honestly doesn't matter. I don't really get the question though. If you can choose from protein, carbs and fats why do "absolutely know" you are going over? Would you not have already decided what you were going to eat...?

dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100) dbattistone is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by papty123 View Post
    It honestly doesn't matter. I don't really get the question though. If you can choose from protein, carbs and fats why do "absolutely know" you are going over? Would you not have already decided what you were going to eat...?

I did already decide what I was going to eat...yesterday...but why would I starve myself earlier in the day for an extra large dinner I KNOW I'm going to eat? I'm hungry. Even if I'm not too hungry, I would gorge on this meal...I will be over, and I know it. I cut down much of my foods earlier in the day, but if my stomach grumbles, I'm going to eat. I can eat this pasta sauce like a soup...I'm either eating more sausages or pasta until I'm stuffed.

SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bulking - 5'9", 165 lbs

As long as you hit your minimum requirements for fat and protein you're good to go. I just destroyed an Easter feast yesterday (my sister's spring break was this week and is too far away to make it for the end of March) so don't worry about it. You're bulking so 1 day where you go a little overboard won't make a big difference. Family meals are too delicious too miss, so don't, that's my advice!
    "Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” - Harvey McKay

What is IIFYM? Read post #8 by HunterCML:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152492113

papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) papty123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I did already decide what I was going to eat...yesterday...but why would I starve myself earlier in the day for an extra large dinner I KNOW I'm going to eat? I'm hungry. Even if I'm not too hungry, I would gorge on this meal...I will be over, and I know it. I cut down much of my foods earlier in the day, but if my stomach grumbles, I'm going to eat. I can eat this pasta sauce like a soup...I'm either eating more sausages or pasta until I'm stuffed.
    Oh ok. I would choose sausages it then but whichever as long as you are hitting your minimum protein and fat.