kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Searching for new routine (mass)

Hey guys,

I am searching for a routine that incluea these lifts: deadlift,squat,benchpress,dips, bent over rows dumbbel shoulder press bcuz theese or my favorites.

Lifting stats:
    100kg squat 1 rep only
    50kg bench press
    120kg deadlift
    40kg bent over rows

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At this point in lifting for you, you're considered a beginner and you would probably progress more in terms of mass from a strength oriented routine than most hypertrophy routines.

I suggest running this routine for around 3 months until you can bench/squat/deadlift 200+/300+/400+.

Originally Posted by comps View Post
    Monday - Wednesday - Friday

Squats 3x6-10
    Flat Bench Presses 3x6-10
    Incline Bench Presses 3x6-10
    Wide Grip Pullups 3x6-10
    Barbell Rows 3x6-10
    Lying French Press / Standing Barbell Curl 3x6-10
    Tricep Pushdown / Seated Dumbbell Curl 3x6-10
    Lateral Raises 3x10-12
    Standing Calf Raises 3x10-25
    Deadlift 5x5 Ramped to one working set

NOTES:
    - Deadlifts can be alternated with 3x6-10 Stiff Deadlifts and/or Leg Curls . There will be days that you are too tired to Deadlift, and would rather focus on Hamstring Isolation. Deadlifting heavy three times a week is unnecessary and can burn you out. You can Deadlift just once a week if you desire.

- Flat Bench Presses must be performed with a Barbell. Incline Bench Presses can alternate Barbell & Dumbbell, or be Dumbbell only. Either will work. This is your preference.

- You do not have to do both superset arm exercises. Feel free to only choose Lying French Press & Barbell Curls. This is simply geared toward people who don't want their arms lagging. Just pick Lying French Press & Standing Barbell Curl if you don't want to do 2 bicep/2 tricep movements each time

- Some people do not perform well when they start their training session with Squats. You are welcome to put them at the END of upper body training. In other words, finish your Upper Body first; then perform Squats/Calves/Deadlifts so you can leave the session after the very taxing lower body work.

- If you want to be in the gym more than 3 days a week because you have OCD about being in the gym, or because doing Upper and Lower body in the same session is too difficult for you; simply take the last 3 exercises and perform them on separate days. You will split the session into 2 days, and end up being in the gym 6 days a week while doing the same workload . I don't suggest this, but since I already know it will be asked, I have already addressed it.

- Do Abdominal work or Rotator Cuff therapy work at your discretion. You don't need to ask about it.

- Progression is simple. Use the same weight until you can perform all the reps inside the desired rep range. I wrote 6-10 to give you flexibility.
    3x6-8 for the big compound lifts will be ideal. 3x8-10 for movements like Wide Grip Pullups would make more sense, but if you want to stay in the lower rep range, then go for it. Tricep/Bicep work can be either/or ; you can even have the main Tricep/Bicep movement be 3x6-8, and the second one be 3x8-10 (The same goes for the Flat/Incline Bench). Keep Lateral Raises & Calf Work & Deadlifts the way they are.

Quick Example: Trainee Benches 185x8,7,5 . Next session he will try 185 again. Trainee Benches 185x8,7,6. Now he can increase the weight to 190 and start over

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At this point in lifting for you, you're considered a beginner and you would probably progress more in terms of mass from a strength oriented routine than most hypertrophy routines.

I suggest running this routine for around 3 months until you can bench/squat/deadlift 200+/300+/400+.
    Ok tnx can i ask why i need strength to gain muscle? I am currently on ss babylovers routine

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kanko View Post
    Ok tnx can i ask why i need strength to gain muscle? I am currently on ss babylovers routine
    You just need progressive overload (increase in strength) and a calorie surplus to gain muscle.

Currently, you're body can handle 3x a week frequency well and no hypertrophy programs offer that, but strength programs do, after running them for a few months you should then switch to a push/pull/legs or upper/lower program if hypertrophy is your goal.

I guarantee you won't regret running the program I posted.

Jokuer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jokuer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kanko View Post
    Because if you aren't strong you won't work your muscles hard enough to grow. When is the last time you saw a bodybuilder or powerlifter bench less than 200 pounds.

You just need progressive overload (increase in strength) and a calorie surplus to gain muscle.

Currently, you're body can handle 3x a week frequency well and no hypertrophy programs offer that, but strength programs do, after running them for a few months you should then switch to a push/pull/legs or upper/lower program if hypertrophy is your goal.

I guarantee you won't regret running the program I posted.
    Oke tnx i will run that routine