Closed Thread
    Valenx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First PH cycle, please help/critique

Hey everybody. Just decided to try out my first PH cycle and after all the research, I still want to make sure I'm getting everything down right.

Stats:
    Age - 28
    Ht - 5'10
    Wt - 155
    Experience - I've been lifting for about 7 years now, started when I was in the military and went from 119 lbs at age 21 to 155 by age 25. I've been stuck there even while eating 4000-4500 calories a day.

I've always maintained a clean diet and know that it takes eating big to gain, so anyways: Here's the idea

PH
    - RPN Havoc for 5 weeks at 50/50/75/75/75

Assist
    - CEL Cycle Assist (preloading for 1 week) then through 5 wk cycle and 4 wk post-cycle
    - Continuing use of Protein and Mass Gainer (maybe??)

PCT
    - Nolva 40/40/20/20
    - FinaFlex PureTest 4caps/4caps/4caps/5caps (2000/2000/2000/2500)
    - Creatine

My questions are basically:
    1) How does the overall cycle look as of right now?
    2) Should I use a Mass Gainer to help out with Caloric Intake?
    3) I haven't seen a lot of this, but one thread I read suggested use of a Tribulus sup during and especially after cycle...specifically the person said something to the effect of "Take one cap of Trib each day of the cycle, switch to two caps during PCT. This will help prevent testicular atrophy while on cycle." Regarding this, should I worry about taking Trib while on cycle at all? and with a DAA like PureTest, should I worry about it for PCT at all?

Thanks for taking a look and for any help!

Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    inb4banhammer
    https://twitter.com/#!/ericSTAUDTY
    Instagram: ericSTAUDTY

*DBZ Crew*
    *Always Hungry Crew*
    OΥΔΕΝ ΔΙΑΣΠΑΣΕΙ ΗΜΑΣ
    DedFit Apparel