Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000)
    How old is she?
    *Proud manlet crew*

++ Positive Crew ++

armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol....the poor old girl.

Her desperation comes off loud as a bell even though shes trying so hard to "play it cool"

And also reminds me of this quote:

"Im not your regular girl. Im wild and know how to please a man"

- every single girl

also, this one

"Your going to have to work for me, Im jot like those sluts your used too"

- the slut you banged after meeting her at the bar

njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) njbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by C0sta View Post
    How old is she?
    40-50 maybe idk. she mentioned she was double my age. doesn't say in her fb profile

armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armyguy29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh , and this one:

"I actually hate anal or anything kinky but Im willing to do it and pretend I love it because Im desperate. In reality, I just want someone to love me"

- divorced 40+ women

musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheGodRustler View Post
    Tell her you would like to push your cawk through the loose arms skin she has and wear it like a condom. Make her bend her elbows and bang the loose skin vag it creates.

Also in that pic in her bed looks like a cumstain on her left cheek
    :3

ask her if she does ass to mouth

Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Reps for lingerie pics.

You should also go with, "We should engage in consensual sex missionary style without mutual climax for the sole purpose of procreating".

Sick chit.
    ☆MWC☆MissChill Appreciation Crew☆
    ☆/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆
    👊 Fisting Is My First Base Crew 👊

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by armyguy29 View Post
    oh , and this one:

"I actually hate anal or anything kinky but Im willing to do it and pretend I love it because Im desperate. In reality, I just want someone to love me"

- divorced 40+ women
    Yes, but getting your dick wet whenever possible is fine when you are single lol

told her I need pics...will update on next response

Registered User FalconPunchBrah's Avatar
    FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try to get her to call you and record your conversation. In on epic thread

OldSchoolBuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldSchoolBuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by njbrah View Post
    Your future is so bright OP...

morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by armyguy29 View Post
    lol....the poor old girl.

Her desperation comes off loud as a bell even though shes trying so hard to "play it cool"

And also reminds me of this quote:

"Im not your regular girl. Im wild and know how to please a man"

- every single girl
    If I wasn't on spread I'd rep you, what's that other one.

"I might be loud, mean, rude, and self centered. But if you can't handle me at my worst than you certainly don't deserve me at my best!"

Or when they say " I deserve a man who will give me the world and worship the ground I walk on (said the 300lb whale).

Well you know what, I want a woman who can cook me a 9 course meal and can actually hold down a job instead of relying on me to fit all the bills. How does that chit sound, lulz

Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i like how you work OP.

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lold
    in
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000)

+++Rep if you laugh crew+++
    +++Lives under a bridge crew+++
    +++Eats goats crew+++
    +++Villagers chase me with pitchforks and dogs crew+++
    +++Will rep back tenderly all night long nomsayin+++

lots of resistance. She said she's not in a position to do it now...probably has the kids with her now or something. hopefully I get pics...I want to deliver on this thread.

Waykid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Waykid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Waykid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Waykid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Waykid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Waykid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Waykid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Waykid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Waykid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Waykid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Waykid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Will rep quality liftingforlife's Avatar
    liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ask her how many placentas she's passed in her tenure as a old women.
    Never OP.

Originally Posted by liftingforlife View Post
    Ask her how many placentas she's passed in her tenure as a old women.
    will be using **** like this to troll if she doesn't deliver.

namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by str3zz View Post
    Lol @ u raping her.
    This i lold...

blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_kirby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP has delivered up to this point. I believe he will continue to deliver with further pics.
    Instagram: kvltbrah

Originally Posted by blue_kirby View Post
    OP has delivered up to this point. I believe he will continue to deliver with further pics.
    You brah's are going to have to be patient. She told me that she can't send them now...she probably has her kids with her or something.(strong parenting)

Also at this point she resisted so hard to sending me pics I am unsure if she will deliver but I will try...

larrythesloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrythesloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrythesloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrythesloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrythesloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrythesloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrythesloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrythesloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrythesloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrythesloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrythesloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chelsea, what is that?

richard149 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard149 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard149 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard149 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard149 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard149 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard149 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard149 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard149 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard149 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard149 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plectume has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    surely op will deliver. waiting patiently though.
    "Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
    ― Bruce Lee

Bulking ->Strength->Cut AMERICAN_BEAST's Avatar
    AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    groce lol
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Follow my log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158168953&pagenumber=

Workout program
    Strength [x]
    Size [ ]
    Cut [ ]

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats somebodys daughter.

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why do you *******s keep messing up the "berry my dick line"?

FFS, you can't correct the spelling of bury
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒â–██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒â–██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█