Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Chris "Hurricane'' Weidman

I have been reading ****dog lately and my mind = blown.

People think Weidman will get KO'd in a round or will run like Leites, lol.

I think these people don't watch MMA.

I am expecting a 5 round WAR with Weidman leaving with the title.

Opinions?

Weidman has stated that he wants the rematch to be soon after the fight and even stated then location, ****doggers think he made these comments ''because he knows hes going to lose'' but the truth is, Weidman knows Siva will get a rematch for a shot at redemption which is all fair in my opinion.

Weidman thinks 3 steps ahead of the game.

Hurricane 2013 MW Champ
    Guided by the רוח הקודש
    Son of the Most High יהוה
    Saved by the Messiah ישוע

(open to all 1 on 1 theological discussions via Skype - PM ME)

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I lol'd. Anderson has already proven time and again he can beat wrestlers, even ones with legendary KO power, granite chins, and a decade of experience. Weidman has absolutely zero he hasn't already seen and destroyed.

Easy tune up fight before he KO's bones jones
    RIP Anderson Silva - GOAT of MMA.

DemandOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fightsgifs.tumblr.com/post/32670588577

a picture of a thousand word...

sorry can't post images due to my few posts

wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DemandOn View Post
    fightsgifs.tumblr.com/post/32670588577

a picture of a thousand word...

sorry can't post images due to my few posts
    IG: @wheelerx

Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    I lol'd. Anderson has already proven time and again he can beat wrestlers, even ones with legendary KO power, granite chins, and a decade of experience. Weidman has absolutely zero he hasn't already seen and destroyed.

Easy tune up fight before he KO's bones jones
    This is what Chris has that Silva hasn't faced.

Size : Bigger than Hendo, taller than Chael
    Wrestling : Freestyle base ( I don't expect many of you to understand)
    Speed : Maia, Okami and Hendo are snails compared to him
    Strength: Chael level but with sub defense

And biggest of all

YOUTH : undefeated, riding sky high confidence
    STRIKING DEFENSE: nuff said

I wanna hear your predictions, not just a copy paste from sherdog
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000)

Not bigger than bonner or taller than Forest.

Evidentally I don't. However his MMA wrestling is no better than Chaels.

Silva ain't giving up a speed advantage to anyone at middleweight. The only speed disadvantage he ever may have had would have been hands Vs Vitor.

Bonner, Franklin, Hendo and Chael are all as strong as Weidman. Sub defence wice, Travis Lutter is a lot higher level than Weidman and he still got subbed (With a few elbows).

And biggest of all

Leben was what, 25 when he fought Silva and on an absolute tear. You know how that went.

Lul What?

I don't even know or think much about the fight or who will win. I just think your choices here are a bit crazy.

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most overhyped fighter in the ufc, brb beating a fat overrated munoz and a 170 lb'er suddenly makes you no1 contender and future mw champ, anderson has more ufc wins than fights weidman has in his career

chris weidman pls go
    Last edited by Groce; 03-09-2013 at 01:05 AM.

Originally Posted by BlakRandy View Post

Not bigger than bonner or taller than Forest.

Evidentally I don't. However his MMA wrestling is no better than Chaels.

Silva ain't giving up a speed advantage to anyone at middleweight. The only speed disadvantage he ever may have had would have been hands Vs Vitor.

Bonner, Franklin, Hendo and Chael are all as strong as Weidman. Sub defence wice, Travis Lutter is a lot higher level than Weidman and he still got subbed (With a few elbows).

And biggest of all

Leben was what, 25 when he fought Silva and on an absolute tear. You know how that went.

Lul What?

I don't even know or think much about the fight or who will win. I just think your choices here are a bit crazy.

You just proved what I am saying bro, Silva had never fought someone with ALL those qualities in ONE FIGHTER

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    most overhyped fighter in the ufc, brb beating a fat overrated munoz and a ww suddenly makes you no1 contender and future mw champ

chris weidman pls go
    over-hyped?

There is nobody even giving him a chance, you are seriously mistaken. Chael is far more over-hyped than him in every facet of MMA. You are right Maia has fought at WW his entire career minus Weidman fight. Maia lost a decision to Silva with a full camp and was eating him alive in round 5 because Silva was scared of the ground (and gassed). Weidman whooped on Maia with a 2 week notice and no camp. You just proved you lack any remote amount of MMA knowledge.

OBESE MUNOZ

Please leave and don't return this is for people with knowledge.
    Last edited by Clense; 03-08-2013 at 10:16 AM.
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weidman may not look so impressive against some of the previously mentioned names, let alone Anderson. His only wins against fighters that could be considered somewhat high calibur UFC fighters are Munoz and Maia, and Maia belongs at Welterweight. Compare the names on his record compared to the record of someone like Hendo, Vitor, Forrest, etc. In my opinion, he hasn't earned a lot of his hype, and he doesn't bring anything to the table Anderson hasn't seen or isn't prepared for.
    Always supporting Frank Mir, Lyoto Machida, Demian Maia, Thiago Alves, and Ian McCall

3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo
    White Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc10413 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Clense View Post
    You just proved what I am saying bro, Silva had never fought someone with ALL those qualities in ONE FIGHTER

EDIT:

over-hyped?

There is nobody even giving him a chance, you are seriously mistaken. Chael is far more over-hyped than him in every facet of MMA. You are right Maia has fought at WW his entire career minus Weidman fight. Maia lost a decision to Silva with a full camp and was eating him alive in round 5 because Silva was scared of the ground (and gassed). Weidman whooped on Maia with a 2 week notice and no camp. You just proved you lack any remote amount of MMA knowledge.

OBESE MUNOZ

Please leave and don't return this is for people with knowledge.
    "You are right Maia has fought at WW his entire career minus Weidman fight"

^^
    Is this sentence some sort of typo? Maia fought Ed Herman, Jason MacDonald, Nate Quarry, Chael, Nate Marquardt, Anderson, Munoz, Kendall Grove, and a few others I can't remember...all at Middleweight
    Always supporting Frank Mir, Lyoto Machida, Demian Maia, Thiago Alves, and Ian McCall

Originally Posted by kc10413 View Post
    "You are right Maia has fought at WW his entire career minus Weidman fight"

^^
    Is this sentence some sort of typo? Maia fought Ed Herman, Jason MacDonald, Nate Quarry, Chael, Nate Marquardt, Anderson, Munoz, Kendall Grove, and a few others I can't remember...all at Middleweight
    He called Maia a WW so it was a play on words lol.

I'm not saying Anderson isn't great nor am I saying he won't be prepared for Chris but what I am saying is that Chris will be prepared as well.

I don't see a finish unless Silva is on the losing end of a TKO late in the fight.

My prediction is a 5 round fight with Weidman taking a decision.

Just post predictions and actual discussions please, no hating on any fighter.
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

He called Maia a WW so it was a play on words lol.

I'm not saying Anderson isn't great nor am I saying he won't be prepared for Chris but what I am saying is that Chris will be prepared as well.

I don't see a finish unless Silva is on the losing end of a TKO late in the fight.

My prediction is a 5 round fight with Weidman taking a decision.

Just post predictions and actual discussions please, no hating on any fighter.
    My prediction is that it will look similar to the Andersons fight with Hendo or his 2nd fight with Chael. Weidman may be able to take him down and keep him there temporarily, I think Silva will finish him by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd round. If I remember correctly, I recall him reversing position against Chael in their first fight at one point...I think he can do the same to Weidman

Originally Posted by kc10413 View Post
    My prediction is that it will look similar to the Andersons fight with Hendo or his 2nd fight with Chael. Weidman may be able to take him down and keep him there temporarily, I think Silva will finish him by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd round. If I remember correctly, I recall him reversing position against Chael in their first fight at one point...I think he can do the same to Weidman
    Chapel dominated round 1 10-8 and finished in full mount to my knowledge.

He then slipped and got TKOd in the 2nd round after 1-2 stuffed attempts.

Any other thoughts?

I just really really don't see Chris getting finished
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't worry, you will see it when the fight happens. Won't take more than 8 minutes

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    anderson is around a -290 fav right now which is still low

make your money right now betting on Anderson before it continues to climb

It actually was around -215 at first which was nuts wish I had a chance to drop 1k when that happened

mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anderson will win by KO like he always does. Weidman has only fought 9 times and has nothing Anderson hasn't seen.

And OP, quit acting like Weidman is so amazing at everything because he's not. He's a young, well rounded fighter at this point. But you try to make him sound like some insane combination of Dan Henderson, Fedor, and Wanderlei all rolled into one.
    Anti-*******ry Crew

Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000)
    To you guys saying Anderson has beaten wrestlers before, the only person with comparable wrestling skill to Weidman is Chael. Okami and Hendo have great wrestling but neither of them have strong single/double leg takedowns like Weidman or Chael.

Chael showed that Anderson does have a weakness in wrestling defence, also Weidman has a much better sub game and ground control than Chael so it is very POSSIBLE that weidman could land the takedown and control to a UD or possibly a sub.

BUT considering Anderson just fought Chael twice i feel like its bad timing for Weidman. I feel as though Anderson has been shown his weakness in the first Chael fight and worked on it and showed improvement in the second fight.

Anderson clearly will make anyone look like a joke standing, but if he didnt get dominated by Chael in the wrestling I might pick Weidman, but I think Anderson knows how to better prepare for wrestlers now. Weidman certainly has a better chance than some of you are giving him though.

Originally Posted by Sanseth View Post
    Weidman certainly has a better chance than some of you are giving him though.
    in a cage with anderson silva for 5 rounds to KO/submit you is an eternity.

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sanseth View Post
    To you guys saying Anderson has beaten wrestlers before, the only person with comparable wrestling skill to Weidman is Chael. Okami and Hendo have great wrestling but neither of them have strong single/double leg takedowns like Weidman or Chael.

Chael showed that Anderson does have a weakness in wrestling defence, also Weidman has a much better sub game and ground control than Chael so it is very POSSIBLE that weidman could land the takedown and control to a UD or possibly a sub.

BUT considering Anderson just fought Chael twice i feel like its bad timing for Weidman. I feel as though Anderson has been shown his weakness in the first Chael fight and worked on it and showed improvement in the second fight.

Anderson clearly will make anyone look like a joke standing, but if he didnt get dominated by Chael in the wrestling I might pick Weidman, but I think Anderson knows how to better prepare for wrestlers now. Weidman certainly has a better chance than some of you are giving him though.
    Anderson was clearly injured in the first chael fight-chael also had extra assistance-

Chael couldn't do anything to him in the 2nd fight when he was healthy

Chael and okami both are better wrestlers then weidman and are both better overall mma fighters. Now since anderson embarrassed both of them I don't see how any logical fan will think weidman will be any better.

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why does Maia "belong" at WW? He's probably a better fighter at WW, but the guy got a title shot at MW and took out a number of top contenders. Aside from Anderson and Marquardt, most of the fights he got into trouble with at MW were fights where he didn't rely on his grappling enough--which he's done so far in every WW fight.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post
    Chael couldn't do anything to him in the 2nd fight when he was healthy
    He wasn't as effective with racking up damage. But once he got Silva down, he kept him there and advanced position in round 1.

Weidman, unlike Chael, can win by something other than decision. TKO is very unlikely, but he could possibly sub Anderson. It's definitely not a sure thing, but it's not like the only way Weidman can win is to essentially fight a perfect fight for at least 20+ minutes (which was the only way Chael could win.)
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):

RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I believe when Bonnar was asked about Silva compared to anyone else hes ever faced he said that you have those guys (including Bones) then theres silva! theres something about him that hes got that others dont and Silva>Steroids

Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    Weidman, unlike Chael, can win by something other than decision. TKO is very unlikely,but he could possibly sub Anderson. It's definitely not a sure thing, but it's not like the only way Weidman can win is to essentially fight a perfect fight for at least 20+ minutes (which was the only way Chael could win.)
    Anything is possible... but likely?

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"Only God Can Judge Me; Only Andy Crushed Me"
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

in a cage with anderson silva for 5 rounds to KO/submit you is an eternity.
    *insert Maia tagging running Anderson*

If this fight is competitive I will be serving a feasted crow buffet
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

Anything is possible... but likely?

fair point, i'd say 15-20% chance

Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingpig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a lot of ppl butthurt bout this fight, who in the hell else is silva gonna fight??!?!
    Weidman has best chance at MW right now

if Anderson wins easily a superfight will have to be pushed to the forefront due to the silliness of the mw contender situation
    *Unholy Three Inc*
    Hide your knives and your daughters

Originally Posted by Kingpig View Post
    a lot of ppl butthurt bout this fight, who in the hell else is silva gonna fight??!?!
    Weidman has best chance at MW right now

if Anderson wins easily a superfight will have to be pushed to the forefront due to the silliness of the mw contender situation
    Agreed.

But with Silva always wanting a catch weight for super fights I don't ever see one happening....
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

Agreed.

But with Silva always wanting a catch weight for super fights I don't ever see one happening....
    Bump for the Hurricane season
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chapel dominated round 1 10-8 and finished in full mount to my knowledge.

He then slipped and got TKOd in the 2nd round after 1-2 stuffed attempts.

Any other thoughts?

Here's a thought: Weidman has only had 9 MMA fights, and the best striker he's faced was Alessio Sakara. Maybe you're right that Silva hasn't fought anyone quite like Chris, but he sure as hell hasn't seen anything like what Anderson brings into the cage. He's had over 4 times as many fights, and has been champion since before Weidman started fighting. Nothing is for certain in MMA, but Silva has seen it all; he comes ready for this fight.

People still like to bring up Anderson's antics and his "fighting scared" but the last time he didn't finish someone was almost three years ago. As for comparing this to the Chael fight, either one: a guy can get full mount on Anderson and win 4 rounds 10-8, and it STILL doesn't matter if he gets slept in the 5th.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.