FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Mmmmm <3 Pick the best

Mine: 3,5. And yours??

Linf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All nice.

Before I started lifting I used to think female body builders were gross, the extreme ones still are but that muscle tone is hot.

FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FotoShopped has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Linf View Post
    All nice.

Before I started lifting I used to think female body builders were gross, the extreme ones still are but that muscle tone is hot.
    Definitely bro, same with me, and now i cant even look at fat chicks, and skinny bitches creep me out too.

StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Imo, none there all to fit I like them more like this...
    Attached Images
    -What's a crew, crew-

FL00D is just really nice. (+1000) FL00D is just really nice. (+1000) FL00D is just really nice. (+1000) FL00D is just really nice. (+1000) FL00D is just really nice. (+1000) FL00D is just really nice. (+1000) FL00D is just really nice. (+1000) FL00D is just really nice. (+1000) FL00D is just really nice. (+1000) FL00D is just really nice. (+1000) FL00D is just really nice. (+1000)
    into fat chicks for some reason srs

but if i had to choose 6
    Repping back for days

-5'11 3/4 crew-
    -Testosterone of an 80 year old crew-
    -Still gonna make it crew-

mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StayMirin View Post
    This ^
    All time gym Pr's

B - 105kg
    S - 185kg
    D - 230kg

wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Kaibusu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaibusu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaibusu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaibusu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaibusu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaibusu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaibusu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaibusu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaibusu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaibusu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaibusu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2...those legs lol

SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm starting to slowly become asexual realizing how ugly both men and women are and how unattractive the all are.
    You only lift once

IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by StayMirin View Post
    This.

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SHaFeDuDe View Post
    I'm starting to slowly become asexual realizing how ugly both men and women are and how unattractive the all are.
    How can you be slowly become asexual at 16? Most 16 year olds run around putting their penor anywhere they think it will fit.

SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    How can you be slowly become asexual at 16? Most 16 year olds run around putting their penor anywhere they think it will fit.
    I don't know man I just stop fapping. When I stop fapping for a while and don't do it than all my hornyness goes away and I become asexual. Try it, go like a month or two without fap and you won't be horny ever again, you'll become the asexualman. Once you break your no fap you'll become horny again though.
    You only lift once

gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bench: 295
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 435

DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SHaFeDuDe View Post
    I don't know man I just stop fapping. When I stop fapping for a while and don't do it than all my hornyness goes away and I become asexual. Try it, go like a month or two without fap and you won't be horny ever again, you'll become the asexualman. Once you break your no fap you'll become horny again though.
    kinda know your feelz brah

Mad66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definetly 6 is the best

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    too fit. i like'em round and joocy. not too thin not too thick, nomsayin?
    "Get Ripped or Die Mirin!"

*** No Facial Hair Crew ***
    *** Always pick's 4 Crew ***
    *** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    *Midwest Lumberjack crew*

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Eddysx View Post
    too fit. i like'em round and joocy. not too thin not too thick, nomsayin?
    #2 brah
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish