Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500)
    Rumor has it

He cuts off the size tags off extra medium shirts and has his wife sew XXXL tags on them
    Boom!

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrJohnnie View Post
    Not sure why I got negged for posting this thread, did no damage. Just guess confused by it. Just trying contribute.

Because some people just love to hate I got negged and the person just wrote a long paragraph about why he disagreed with me, but didn't have the guts to do so in the thread. Negs don't bother me, what bothers me is I cannot debate with someone via CP

Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    haha no worries, me and stercs are bff's

if my season plans out, i'll be holding 6 trophees

Good luck and please keep us posted. From your AVI it looks like you are going to kick A*s!!!!

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Hey, did I say it directly to him? Please use some common sense.

The subject of the topic was Phil's attitude and going over the line, so I was speaking about how I saw it. I saw it as cheating and as a disrespectful behavior. Did I say ''Phil is a fkn idiot peace of sht cheater''. NO. I said that what he did is cheating the rules and his attitude was the result of being scared and intimidated by Kai. Now tell me how is that insulting? I'm not targeting him, I am speaking about the event itself not attacking Phil Heath directly. For god's sake...there's nothing hard to understand and if he took that for an ''insult'', well sorry but that is plain pathetic, there was no personal attack in my statements, HE turned it into a personal attack. I can't believe people are so uptight about being ''insulted'' and disrespected, why would you even care?
    I don't think i said that you insulted him. What i do know is that people did say "Phil is a fkn idiot peace of sht cheater." or something to that like. If you said what you said "i don't like how phil condoned himself" thats fine. That is being critical, but not insulting. Unfortunately, many posters took to the former.

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^
    Saying he's a cheater, was scared and that Kai owned him is not an insult at all.

And yes, that's just being real. Would I say it to his face, no, obviously, things would get pretty messed up, the internet is a place where you can give your real opinion without provoking physical interactions that may cost you a lot. And I won't fly to where ever he is to tell him that...
    LOL! IRL, he might not agree with your opinion, but I don't think an altercation would ensue. The internet is a convenient way to keep us connected, but it shouldn't be used as a cop out. The way we interact should, more or less, mirror an actual conversation. If you have reservations about saying something in person, then it's probably not a good idea to say it the first place. Most adults implicitly understand that, it's common sense.

The problem arises when certain individuals take advantage of the situation because, most of the time, they're never held accountable. I don't think it's a generational issue, just a matter of maturity and respect. In 5 to 10 years, today's haters will grow up, and a new breed will replace them. It's a cyclical phenomenon.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Well Pill as SY said, when I'm Mr O, I'll come shoot the **** with you guys .
    I promise you, when you are Mr O, I'll call you all the names in the book.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    I promise you, when you are Mr O, I'll call you all the names in the book.

I'm cool with it.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    LOL! IRL, he might not agree with your opinion, but I don't think an altercation would ensue. The internet is a convenient way to keep us connected, but it shouldn't be used as a cop out. The way we interact should, more or less, mirror an actual conversation. If you have reservations about saying something in person, then it's probably not a good idea to say it the first place. Most adults implicitly understand that, it's common sense.

The problem arises when certain individuals take advantage of the situation because, most of the time, they're never held accountable. I don't think it's a generational issue, just a matter of maturity and respect. In 5 to 10 years, today's haters will grow up, and a new breed will replace them. It's a cyclical phenomenon.
    With the Internet, haters come in at all ages.

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker
    Hey, did I say it directly to him? Please use some common sense.
    So since you said it on the Internet forum instead of directly to him(or directly to him on his twitter, etc.), then it isn't insulting? It doesn't matter the avenue which you insult someone, it is an insult regardless.

And yes, calling him scared and intimidated by Kai would be conceived by most as insulting. I don't agree with stepping over the line, but I also don't agree with how people handled it either. I personally wanted to see Kai win, but I think Phil also busts his butt and continually puts up a quality physique and is deserving of his title of Mr. O.

PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)

Pat... have you ever you experienced disrespect on internet forums?????

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    With the Internet, haters come in at all ages.

So since you said it on the Internet forum instead of directly to him(or directly to him on his twitter, etc.), then it isn't insulting? It doesn't matter the avenue which you insult someone, it is an insult regardless.

And yes, calling him scared and intimidated by Kai would be conceived by most as insulting. I don't agree with stepping over the line, but I also don't agree with how people handled it either. I personally wanted to see Kai win, but I think Phil also busts his butt and continually puts up a quality physique and is deserving of his title of Mr. O.
    Where's the insult? It's strictly from a neutral point of view.

He crossed the white, it is considered as cheating, point. His attitude on stage portrayed a behavior of insecurity, point.

I didn't point a finger at him calling him names. And btw, no, Kai won this Olympia, just saying.

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    Pat... have you ever you experienced disrespect on internet forums?????
    Yes. I think, sooner or later, we all do to a degree. When it gets overwhelming or unreasonable, focus on other things.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where's the insult? It's strictly from a neutral point of view.

He crossed the white, it is considered as cheating, point. His attitude on stage portrayed a behavior of insecurity, point.

I didn't point a finger at him calling him names. And btw, no, Kai won this Olympia, just saying.
    It isn't a neutral point of view as you are biased towards Kai.

And how do you know it was insecurity? How do you know it wasn't just an amped up competitor maybe pushing a little farther than he should have? It happens all the time. People take that energy and aggression and go a bit overboard. There is no way you can possibly know he was scared or intimidated by Kai

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It isn't a neutral point of view as you are biased towards Kai.

And how do you know it was insecurity? How do you know it wasn't just an amped up competitor maybe pushing a little farther than he should have? It happens all the time. People take that energy and aggression and go a bit overboard. There is no way you can possibly know he was scared or intimidated by Kai
    Haven't seen anyone on stage before giving dirty looks to a fellow competitor, the looks he gave to Kai were very disrespectful. Well, we can't know anything for sure but from what he was portraying, he seemed intimated by Kai and later on Farah confirmed it at the seminar.

I may seem biased towards Kai but as I said before, if Phil from 2011 was against Kai from 2012, it would have been rough. But the 2012 version of Phil, no.

Yes. I think, sooner or later, we all do to a degree. When it gets overwhelming or unreasonable, focus on other things.
    I was being cheeky. I think most of us here remember some people overly attacking you.

I like the latter tip, though

Haven't seen anyone on stage before giving dirty looks to a fellow competitor, the looks he gave to Kai were very disrespectful. Well, we can't know anything for sure but from what he was portraying, he seemed intimated by Kai and later on Farah confirmed it at the seminar.

I may seem biased towards Kai but as I said before, if Phil from 2011 was against Kai from 2012, it would have been rough. But the 2012 version of Phil, no.
    So what Phil was internally feeling was confirmed by Kai's guru? Completely reliable source for what Phil was feeling.

So what Phil was internally feeling was confirmed by Kai's guru? Completely reliable source for what Phil was feeling.
    What I meant is that what I thought was seen by other people backstage who had the time to view the whole event back and on stage...
    Again, we see things differently, as for me, I am sure that Phil was intimated by Kai. And what do YOU think about Phil's dirty looks to Kai, was it disrespectful?

What I meant is that what I thought was seen by other people backstage who had the time to view the whole event back and on stage...
    Again, we see things differently, as for me, I am sure that Phil was intimated by Kai. And what do YOU think about Phil's dirty looks to Kai, was it disrespectful?
    I think he was being a competitor. Fierce competitors when in the zone may look like they are giving him a dirty look, but instead he is just focusing on his opponent. Hard looks aren't necessarily disrespectful.

In fact, it could me construed as respect, because Phil felt like he had to be on the top of his game and in the ultimate zone to best Kai that day.

Look at the top competitors in most sports, they are fierce when they are in a battle. Think about the great Larry Bird/Magic Johnson battles, they were rivals on the court, but they were great friends off of it. In fact, when Magic came back after revealing he was HIV positive, Bird was one of the first NBA players to welcome him back and not be afraid to play with him. Being highly competitive with someone doesn't necessitate disrespect and being in the zone or giving them hard looks in the middle of your competition doesn't either.

WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This issue of 'hating' does not only pretain to the bodybuilding community. It runs rampant in every sport, music, dancing, etc. Once in the public eye you're open to peoples opinions, criticism, love/hate, etc.

Why not let the haters hate? Let them do their talking- it's not like their going to affect your image or the work ethic.

My background is in audio engineering- smack talk goes around here to. It's like the musician who can't handle the constructive criticism his or her song received by the media/fans/critics. Well, if you can't handle such criticism/hate why put yourself in the public for everyone to see?

Sorry, but I find posts of this nature to be kind of ignorant. Why? because its like assuming everyone should love and respect you and what you have accomplished- well, that's not the case; welcome to the real world.

Now, before anyone jumps on my sack, if you don't agree, I'm just stating my opinion- one that is logical.

Do your thing and let the haters hate. I know I'm hated on but I'm too busy succeeding to worry about that.

Registered User perpendicularis's Avatar
    perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perpendicularis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WendaAthletics View Post
    This issue of 'hating' does not only pretain to the bodybuilding community. It runs rampant in every sport, music, dancing, etc. Once in the public eye you're open to peoples opinions, criticism, love/hate, etc.

Why not let the haters hate? Let them do their talking- it's not like their going to affect your image or the work ethic.

My background is in audio engineering- smack talk goes around here to. It's like the musician who can't handle the constructive criticism his or her song received by the media/fans/critics. Well, if you can't handle such criticism/hate why put yourself in the public for everyone to see?

Sorry, but I find posts of this nature to be kind of ignorant. Why? because its like assuming everyone should love and respect you and what you have accomplished- well, that's not the case; welcome to the real world.

Now, before anyone jumps on my sack, if you don't agree, I'm just stating my opinion- one that is logical.

Do your thing and let the haters hate. I know I'm hated on but I'm too busy succeeding to worry about that.
    His sponsors dont like him posting on public forums, instead of just stating this he thought he may as well go out with a bang.

I think he was being a competitor. Fierce competitors when in the zone may look like they are giving him a dirty look, but instead he is just focusing on his opponent. Hard looks aren't necessarily disrespectful.

In fact, it could me construed as respect, because Phil felt like he had to be on the top of his game and in the ultimate zone to best Kai that day.

Look at the top competitors in most sports, they are fierce when they are in a battle. Think about the great Larry Bird/Magic Johnson battles, they were rivals on the court, but they were great friends off of it. In fact, when Magic came back after revealing he was HIV positive, Bird was one of the first NBA players to welcome him back and not be afraid to play with him. Being highly competitive with someone doesn't necessitate disrespect and being in the zone or giving them hard looks in the middle of your competition doesn't either.
    Phil's looks were clearly saying ''you ain't sht, that's what I'm up against? bahahaha give me a break''

Here, since the first callouts have been taken down from youtube ,I re-uploaded Kai and Phil's first callout at the finals.

If you still don't see how that wasn't disrespectful, then there's no need for us to continue arguing.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn kai was flat as helllll

WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by perpendicularis View Post
    His sponsors dont like him posting on public forums, instead of just stating this he thought he may as well go out with a bang.
    Well yeah gotta keep politics in check. All I'm saying (In general and not just a response to Phil's post- as I have nothing but respect for this man + he's my favorite pro BB) is that if you're looking to go into the public eye know very well with success comes hate.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Phil's looks were clearly saying ''you ain't sht, that's what I'm up against? bahahaha give me a break''

Here, since the first callouts have been taken down from youtube ,I re-uploaded Kai and Phil's first callout at the finals.

If you still don't see how that wasn't disrespectful, then there's no need for us to continue arguing.

Thanks for taking the time to re-upload that call out.

Phil looked amazing at the finals. Oozed confidence.
    A pattern in the chaos.

I found nothing in that video to be even close to disrespectful. Phil was in the zone and confident. Phil looked in Kai's direction like twice and his face was no different than when he was posing or when they judges were up there separating them. He had his game face on - is he supposed to suddenly get all bubbly and smile whenever he looks towards Kai?

Apparently, Kai didn't take too much exception to it either considering they were sitting next to each on a bus before the Sheru and joking.

I guess we can just disagree, but if Kai didn't make a big deal out of it then I don't know why it is one.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wonder how many of the people defending Phil have bashed Branch or English a lot worse. Talking about double standards...

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    I wonder how many of the people defending Phil have bashed Branch or English a lot worse. Talking about double standards...
    FULL THIS.

You are exactly right Spamy, some posters who have in excess of 20K reps (no names given) really bashed Branch, English and current world #3 Dennis Wolf with below the belt bashings.

At least if Phil is reading this thread he knows that its nothing personal to him and that almost all the althletes get bashed, and also getting bashed on a forum is in reality a compliment, its always the top guys who atract attention.

IN MANY WAYS IF A BODYBUILDER HAS NOT BEEN BASHED ON A FORUM HE HAS PROBABLY NEVER MADE IT AS A BODYBUILDER (This does not included Haney and Yates because they were around before the internet was invented by NASA).
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WendaAthletics View Post

I also am in a line of work that puts my stuff out there for everybody to see (and hate) so I know what you mean. There's people out there that just LOVE to see the top guys crash and burn. That's why the gossip about celebs having ugly divorces, going broke, going to jail, or becoming junkies and drunks makes magazines fly off the shelves.

- There's difference between constructive criticism and pure crap. They are NOT the same thing. I suspect Phil has no problem with constructive criticism. Being criticized and judged is part of his job.
    - No, not everyone will be nice. That doesn't mean jackasses should be tolerated. Robberies happen all the time, should we shut up and learn to live with them too?
    - Crap has only 2 goals: make the person that throws the crap feel good, and the target of the crap feel bad. Why should anyone eat $hit to make someone else feel good about himself?
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    No one really comes to mind.

Better to enter into the discussion than to just take jabs from the fence.
    A pattern in the chaos.

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    No one really comes to mind.

Better to enter into the discussion than to just take jabs from the fence.
    You don't have a leg to stand on.... or should I say peg leg
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some things never change