KMAC is not very well liked. (-100) KMAC is not very well liked. (-100) KMAC is not very well liked. (-100) KMAC is not very well liked. (-100) KMAC is not very well liked. (-100) KMAC is not very well liked. (-100) KMAC is not very well liked. (-100) KMAC is not very well liked. (-100) KMAC is not very well liked. (-100) KMAC is not very well liked. (-100) KMAC is not very well liked. (-100)

Pinnacle Androstat 150 Cyclo-Poppers (new ones)

I've read many post where it says pinnacle and their products suck, but has anyone actually tried the new andro poppers? If so tell me about your experience with them wether it is positive or negative. Make sure the poppers you used has the same ingredients as listed below.

What's in it?
    Serving size: 2 Tablets
    50 servings per container.
    Each serving provides:

Balanced Andro Complex: 150mg
    4-AD 128mg
    4-AD-EC 15mg
    NOR-4-AD 5mg
    A1-E 2mg.

Other Ingredients:
    Fructose, Sorbitol, Natural Flavor, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate Cellulose, Croscarmellose, Sucralose.ACUTE HORMONAL

RESPONSES TO A NOVEL ANDROGEN COMPOUND
    T.N. Ziegenfuss and R.W. Mendel
    Pinnacle Institute of Health & Human Performance
    Wadsworth Medical Center, Wadsworth, OH 44281
    e-mail: lab@wadsnet.com
    Introduction: Recent data indicate sublingual/transbuccal administration of certain androgens (e.g., 4-androstenediol) elevates testosterone concentrations in men1. However, the hormonal responses to newer forms of prohormones (e.g., 4-androstenediol ethylcarbonate and 17-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one ethylcarbonate) are unknown. Purpose: As part of a larger study designed to assess the safety and efficacy of prohormone administration in men, this study examined selected hormonal responses [total testosterone (TT), bioavailable testosterone (BT) and estradiol (E2)] to a single dose of the dietary supplement Andro 150 CycloPopper (ANDRO). Methods: Using a randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover design, three eugonadal men (mean ± SD age, height, weight, body fat, (31.7 ± 3.5 yr, 174.3 ± 1.4 cm, 84.3 ± 3.8 kg, 13.0 ± 4.8 %)] ingested, in a sublingual/transbuccal manner, either ANDRO or a placebo during two laboratory trials. Both trials were separated by at least one week and were initiated at the same time of day (0700-0900) to minimize diurnal variation. Supplements were provided by an FDA-registered, pharmaceutically licensed laboratory. Each dose of ANDRO contained: 128 mg 4-AD (4-androstene-3 17-diol); 15 mg 4-AD-EC (4-androstenediol ethylcarbonate ester); 5 mg NOR-4-AD (19-nor-4-androstene-3, 17-diol); and 2 mg A1-E (17-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one ethylcarbonate ester). Blood samples were collected 0, 30, 60, 120, 180, 240, and 300 minutes post-administration and analyzed for TT, BT, and E2 by radioimmunometric and chemilluminetric methods. Hormone concentrations were log transformed and analyzed by repeated measures ANOVA. Dependent t-tests were also used to compare the area under the response curve (AUC). Results: Compared to baseline (TT: 497 ng/dL; BT: 156 ng/dL) ANDRO administration significantly (p<0.05) increased TT and BT from 30-240 minutes while E2 remained unchanged from its baseline value (43 pg/mL). Peak TT (1173 ng/dL) and BT (626 ng/dL) values were attained at 30 minutes, thereafter values declined and by 300 minutes were not significantly different from baseline. Mean changes in AUC for TT, BT and E2 were +62% (p<0.05), +123% (p<0.05), and +18% (p>0.05), respectively. Conclusions: These data indicate that acute sublingual/transbuccal administration of ANDRO significantly elevates serum TT and BT but not E concentrations in eugonadal men. We are currently expanding our sample size to refine and verify these effects.
    Supported in part by a research grant from Phoenix Labs (Hicksville, NY)
    Reference:
    1. Brown, GA et al. (2002). Acute hormonal response to sublingual androstenediol intake in young men. J Appl Physiol 92(1):142-146.
    pinnacleinstitute.org
    KV

JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok... as a disclaimer.. I did actually try these before I started reading these boards...

I took them for a good 2 months straight and did notice decent gains durning that time period.. gained muscle and lost fat..
    I was popping 2 before every workout..

I think the major bust on them is that you pay more for less...
    and most people start out around 300 mg per day with 1-ad...

with the poppers.. you are at about half that...

some people go up to around 900 mg per day with 1-ad.. you would need about 7 poppers for the same amount..

I think most people will tell you to just take 1-ad instead...
    but...I thought the poppers worked pretty well for me...