DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Go Nutrition - Whey Protein 80 Review

First of all I would like to say thank you to Go Nutrition for providing me with a free bag of this product. I had not actually heard of this particular brand before and so was very interested in testing the quality of the supplements which they have to offer. You can visit their website below – I suggest you consider having a browse as they have some great deals on their products.

The packaging markets itself as a “premium” whey protein derived from 80% pure whey concentrate, making this an unsuitable choice for anyone who is lactose intolerant. Concentrate is a good, cheaper alternative to whey isolate and is exposed to less processing meaning that it retains more of the healthy nutrients. It’s certainly kinder on the old purse strings of yours as isolate will generally set you back more money.

I opted to go for the triple chocolate flavour as a sure-fire winner, but those with the more adventurous sweet tooth can also find more idiosyncratic flavours such as pancakes with syrup and jammie biscuit. Taste-wise triple chocolate is pretty standard. It’s not the best shake I’ve ever tasted nor is it the worst – easily drinkable but I’m hardly left gasping for more! Mixability as with most whey proteins is very good, providing a smooth texture for drinking.

The brand appears to be very trustworthy and transparent with their ingredients, and I am grateful for the inclusion of its certificate of analysis on their website. This assures the consumer that you really are getting what the name promises – a minimum of 80% protein content. This transparency, alongside the wallet-friendly price tag (less than £10 for a 500 gram bag) makes this a solid choice for anyone looking to make a healthy addition to their supplement stack.

The only gripe I have is with the label’s suggested use of 2 to 5 servings a day. 5 servings a day would have you proceeding through this package in 4 days and would be completely unnecessary – just be smart and supplement with a scoop or two post work out and you’ll be good to go.

All in all I think this is one of the cheapest whey protein deals available in the UK, and considering the certified protein purity I’d say it’s certainly worth giving this one a go.

For pricing and more info on this product & link to review:

http://whichsupplement.net/go-nutrit...ein-80-review/
    Last edited by DemAbz; 10-15-2014 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Removed direct link to product page
    https://soundcloud.com/stranger_sounds

http://whichsupplement.net
    Honest and Impartial Supplement Reviews

JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thx for review.

Im awaiting a big package of multiple flavors and preparing a BIG review, probably this week.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    great review, thanks man.

John, I'm looking forward to your reviews aswell, hope you like the range mate
    Strong & Unstable

goldenfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

First time I hear about this kind of protein! Where can I find it? I like its ingredients.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We're carried on bb.com and we also have our own website.

We currently only ship to the UK from bb.com but post to other countries direct
    Strong & Unstable