hotstreek704 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will beta blockers interfere with athletic performance or stims?

Coming this summer, I have to do a dance performance in front of a few hundred people. It is mandatory, so there is no getting out. The problem is I get super anxious to even perform in front of 20-30 people. This dance requires a lot of energy and is very tiring. I am thinking of combining a beta blocker with ephedrine when I perform. Will the beta blocker make me slower or perform worse? Also, will it inhibit the stimulant properties of ephedrine? Would you recommend taking one or the other or both? Thank you.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hotstreek704 View Post
    This dance requires a lot of energy and is very tiring. I am thinking of combining a beta blocker with ephedrine when I perform.
    Would this dance be taking place at the Special Olympics?

I ask due to the notion that using a beta blocker with ephedrine would be a good idea.

Nonetheless, go back to the drawing board with that one.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As i barely know the betas are to inhibit the stress of a situations (fight or flight maybe?)
    Stimulants increase the fight or flight with hopes of using it to an advantage, like increased lifting.

I wouldnt mix the two.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    I wouldnt mix the two.

Kid needs to find a new hobby, and enter a substance abuse program.

I am wondeirng do any of these stims have a cross-tolerance?

Ephedrine

Aderral

Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)
    ~

hotstreek704 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Kid needs to find a new hobby, and enter a substance abuse program.
    The only substance I've ever taken besides caffeine is ephedrine (as little as possible) for focus and staying awake, which was why I asked that question. I'm not abusing anything; please just answer the original question if you have any input.

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol combining two drugs with polar opposite effects at the same time, sounds like a good idea.

The only substance I've ever taken besides caffeine is ephedrine (as little as possible) for focus and staying awake, which was why I asked that question. I'm not abusing anything
    Ok.... I'll just assume you were asking about cross-tolerance to amphetamine-related drugs for the fun of it.

if you have any input.
    You haven't gotten the hint yet?
    ~