Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nope HIIT training twice a week did nothing for me your right

Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    I was more interested about the fact that you were bitching that everybody here was telling the kid to starve himself, yet you were the closest to actually doing so. Everybody else was pointing in the other direction.

You also act like nobody else here as aver done regular HIIT training. I don't know why you'd assume that.

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ksrcrider View Post

[IMG]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd412/Karl_Krienke/pic_zpsa9756e93.jpg[IMG]
    I don't recall saying anything of such sort. How about you link me to where I did, and to the the studies that say HIIT is the key to six-packs that you claim to exist? While you are at it.

ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ksrcrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I didnt say HIIT training is the key to a 6 pack...... I said a proper diet and HIIT while achieve it faster.. I didnt ahh nah bruh screw the diet and just do HIIT cause thats all you need to do...

Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    I don't recall saying anything of such sort. How about you link me to where I did, and to the the studies that say HIIT is the key to six-packs that you claim to exist? While you are at it.

blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Correlation does not imply causation

Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

I didnt say HIIT training is the key to a 6 pack...... I said a proper diet and HIIT while achieve it faster.. I didnt ahh nah bruh screw the diet and just do HIIT cause thats all you need to do...
    Not to be a dick but you acutally did say HIIT training is the key to a 6 pack........

HIIT training is your key to a 6 pack
    *IIFYM*

Starting weight 12/1/11 - 240lbs

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

jasonmc_2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ljameskid View Post
    Is peanut butter good for losing body fat? I am on a diet of about 1,500 calories a day to lose my stomach fat and get a defined six pack and I was wondering if a peanut butter sandwich would be healthy.
    Just like anything just watch how much you eat. Natural peanut butter is a good fat to have in your diet though

I also said a lot of other things too....

Originally Posted by Zzechmann33 View Post
    Not to be a dick but you acutally did say HIIT training is the key to a 6 pack........

Your such a cleave guy... Congrats on posting a GIF

Originally Posted by lee__d View Post

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your such a cleave guy... Congrats on posting a GIF
    Congrats on totally contradicting yourself.

blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    rep for good gif, clever indeed!

DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Now this thread is becoming really entertaining!!! LOL

Originally Posted by blindspot13 View Post
    rep for good gif, clever indeed!
    I am on spread or I would rep too. LOL

We got a bit off topic though. OP...........Natty Peanut Butter is GREAT if it fits into your macros and your daily caloric intake.

Better?
    "I hate it when people say "Don't be so hard on yourself." Why not be hard on yourself? Be as hard on yourself as you can. Maybe just maybe it will get you up off your ass and help you accomplish a goal. If not, your weakness has won." ~ ME

"There are no easy fixes in life. No magic beans. No Genie of the Lamp to wish yourself skinny. It takes hard work and dedication. Why don't people understand that?" ~ ME

QUIT SPOUTING BRO SCIENCE BRAH!!!! UGGGGGGGGGG

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP pButter is fine. For body comp purposes as long as your calories doesn't exceed your maintaince you will lose weight. Do HIIT if you want a greater deficiet and for cardiovascular health however burning 200 caloies doing cardio is no differnt for weight lose than eating 200 calories less.

Keep it simple. Just make sure to weigh your PB because it's real easy to over eat that ****
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

lol what he said ^^

Originally Posted by DJBrickman View Post
    Now this thread is becoming really entertaining!!! LOL

We got a bit off topic though. OP...........Natty Peanut Butter is GREAT if it fits into your macros and your daily caloric intake.

Better?

Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Busted. ---You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lee__d again.

Well, congrats ksrcrider on the weightloss. Keep at it.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Kingthumper
    http://www.alanaragon.com
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com
    http://www.biolayne.com

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I read the tittle and got excited to read about peanut butter. Then I ended up reading about HIIT. Wtf.

Anyway, I love PB. Peanut butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dream and White Chocolate Wonderful fking rock. I eat 4-5 tbls per day, I just make it fit and most of my daily fat comes from there. That or Natural PB. Yum.

I think I have a solution. Do HIIT, eat more peanut butter. Everyone wins!!!!!

bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    White Chocolate Wonderful fking rock. !!!!
    Love this stuff. I make sure I can get 8tbsp in at the end of the day. I fine tuned my diet to have this awesome treat on the reg.
    "So you think you can win?....... I don't think I can lose."

dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    White Chocolate Wonderful truly is one of the most amazing things ever made.

But I wont buy it while cutting, its impossible to use that stuff in moderation. Its just TOO good.

Even PB as a whole isnt the " best" choice for a cut. Dont get me wrong its healthy and delicious, but its calorie/fillingness ratio isnt the best.

I personally would much prefer pistachio nuts or almonds (there are some great low cal flavored variations of almonds. Dark cocoa roast, brown sugar roast etc)

I think pistachios are just amazing cuz theyre far more filling, and still delicious as ****

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Peanut butter is crap in a cut.....

-High Fat
    -Low and incomplete Protein
    -High in Omega 6 (the average American does not need more Omega 6)
    -Low Satiety for the caloric density

That said, if you enjoy peanut butter there is nothing wrong with fitting it into your macros.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831