wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

<+>+<+> MuscleTech's Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Review By wishiwasdivin <+>+<+>

Ingredient Profile: Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite

ELITE
    SUPER-THERMOGENIC
    LOSE WEIGHT
    EXTREME ENERGY
    NEW HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE® ELITE FROM AMERICA'S #1 SELLING HARDCORE SUPPLEMENT BRAND
    All new HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE® ELITE was rebuilt from the ground up with one purpose in mind: to provide you with an unrivaled thermogenic experience. With potent amounts of Coleus forskohlii, yohimbe, L-theanine, theobromine and caffeine, this powerful formula delivers a one-of-a-kind sensory experience and jacks up energy levels! Plus, HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE® ELITE will help you lose weight with the key ingredient (green coffee extract [C. canephora robusta]), which has been shown to be effective in two separate human clinical studies. Very few thermogenic formulas have solid clinical studies backing their weight loss ingredients, let alone two weight loss trials. Now it's time for you to experience what a real weight loss formula can do for you!

POWERFUL WEIGHT LOSS COMPLEX TESTED IN 2 CLINICAL STUDIES!
    2 In one study, subjects taking the primary ingredient (green coffee extract [C. canephora robusta]) in HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE® ELITE for 60 days lost, on average, 10.95 lbs. versus the placebo group, which lost an average of 5.40 lbs. Both groups followed a low-calorie diet. In a separate 8-week study, subjects using the same key ingredient lost an average of 3.7 lbs. versus subjects using a placebo, who lost an average of 1.25 lbs. Both groups followed a calorie-reduced diet and performed moderate exercise.

SUPER-THERMOGENIC ALSO DELIVERS EXTREME ENERGY!
    HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE® ELITE also contains a powerful super-thermogenic ingredient (caffeine anhydrous) that's been shown to deliver a serious boost of extreme energy after just one dose!
    * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

First and foremost. I have to thank BlueRev & the rest of MuscleTech's crew. Without them this amazing opportunity to log Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite wouldn't have been possible.

Also I want to say thanks to everyone that followed along.

Hey Everyone!!

Back on 02/09/2013 I started taking MuscleTech's Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. At first I was skeptical of Hydroxycut because i've not really had much success when it come to weight loss supplements.

So I thought I have nothing to lose but some unwanted fat if this product actually worked. It states that it helps lose weight and gives you extreme energy.

This is how the directions state to start this product. To assess your tolerance for the first day take 1 capsule once daily. On days 2 and 3 take 2 capsules once daily. On day 4 and beyond take 2 capsules twice daily.

So I did just that and by the time I took 2 capsules I was very pleasantly surprised by the energy these 2 capsules gave me. My days started at 6:30am and by 7:00am I took 2 capsules just before heading to the gym.

Also I want to state that I wasn't going to take any pre-workout supplement. Just for the simple fact I wanted to see just what kind of extreme energy this product had to give.

Well lets just say it was just what I needed! The energy Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite gave me was good enough to push me through my workouts without have any per-workout supplement.

Nothing other than Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite was all i had in the gym. Now the energy it gave me was nothing like I was use to getting from my pre-workout supplement.

The energy was never anything intense but it was a very nice change of clean jitter free energy. From start to finish with this product was nothing but good clean energy lasting all day.

Even on non-workout days the energy from Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite was nothing short of amazing. You had the energy to handle whatever life put in your way with day to day things.

And you wasn't saying to your self EHH I'll do that tomorrow you where doing it right then. When I was in the gym doing my cardio this is 1 of the things I noticed with this product is it also caused my (FAT TO CRY) a lot!

It had me sweating more than normal but thats always a good thing. Also I feel they should put on the lable may cause you to set new PR"S. Because it sure had me hitting a few new ones. And just for those that dont know what (PR) means? It stands for (Personal Best).

Not only was I hitting new PR's in the gym from this product. But I was also loseing some un-wanted fat. As for me I lost a total 7 lbs while taking this product and it aslo help with the feeling of hungry.

7 lbs may not sound like a lot but to me it was. I believe Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite works and if you're trying to drop some pounds what have you got to lose? Nothing but the weight.

Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite has helped with my appetite. I mean it keep me from having all the little snacks in-between that we sometimes want to have.

I mean if you're just wanting to lose some pounds or if you're doing a cutting regimen. You should make this a big part of it. This product does just what it says.

As i've stated Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite provides you with a load of clean jitter free energy. Not only when your working out but also throughout the day without any (CRASHING) what so ever.

Dosage:

This was very simple. To assess your tolerance for the first day take 1 capsule once daily. On days 2 and 3 take 2 capsules once daily. On day 4 and beyond take 2 capsules twice daily for a total of 4 capsules.

Taste: N/A

As they where pills so no issue here easy to swallow.

Effectiveness: 10/10

As for me I truly enjoyed taking Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. I feel it has been one of the best weight loss/energy supplements i've used that has worked. When I first started taking it I really notice that energy they claim on the label. You feel (normal) but with lost of good clean energy and no jitters or crashing. This is one of the reasons why I liked it. The second aspect that made me like this supplement a lot was like a drying out effect it had on me. In about 3 or 4 days of taking this product I started noticing the veins in my arms forearms and shoulders. The amount of energy I got from this product was the thing that jumped out to me most even at the end of my workouts I was still wanted to keep going. The energy is something that didn't seem to wear off over time it lasted all throughout the day. The next thing I started to notice was the weight loss. I tried to eat as clean as I could and I still dropped 7lbs. And every meal wasn't that clean like I wanted.

side effects: 10/10

The only side effect from this product was sweating a lot. Hey it's making that fat cry so you know it's working.

Overall: 10/10

This truly is an excellent supplement it delivers just like they state it does. It helps control your appetite and it really packs a punch with energy. However the energy is nothing intense like you get from a really good pre-workout supplement. As for me I just love the intense feeling they give you. But as for Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite it was a very nice change with the energy the best i've felt in a long time. At $39.99 on BB.com for Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite isn't bad at all when you have a product that really works. I definitely would recommend this to any of my friends.[/b]
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome review man!! Did you take that pic, if so - you got skills.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    Awesome review man!! Did you take that pic, if so - you got skills.
    Great work man! Agreed on the picture.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review, nice pic
    "it also caused my (FAT TO CRY) a lot! " LOLD
    Overall:10/10

Awesome news! Thanks bro!
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Awesome review, nice pic
    "it also caused my (FAT TO CRY) a lot! " LOLD
    Overall:10/10

Awesome news! Thanks bro!
    I enjoyed this log got to love that fat crying lol.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Has to be the best review I have seen on a fat loss pill! Nice pic!
    Log of iSatori MX-LS7v2 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152708053&p=1043250213#post1043250213

Review on ErgoGenix ERGOshred http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152383543&p=1036369323#post1036369323

Review of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152139963&p=1031286193#post1031286193

ON's pre-workout review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152237023

Lifeguard extraordinaire! ejones176's Avatar
    ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejones176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Another solid log and review.
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

MuscleTech Nano Vapor Log & Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150010133&p=986923653

MuscleTech Hydroxycut and Phase8
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151760403&page=1

Originally Posted by Lineman99 View Post
    Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by ejones176 View Post
    Another solid log and review.
    Thanks ejones I need stop by and look in on yours.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would agree.
    Give it a try! (any mt signature free sample thread)
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Yeah bro you should give it try the only thing you've got to lose is the weight.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Bump!!
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Bump!!
    another solid review. thanks for the great log as well
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    another solid review. thanks for the great log as well
    Thanks E.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Marcomb11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok sorry but I'm super new to bodyspace and to tired already to find the right forum.. Can anyone help me out here? Just wanna know if I can take hydroxycut hardcore elite on days when I'm not workin out... Please someone reply.. Tomorrows a rest day.. So.. Need to know..

Originally Posted by Marcomb11 View Post
    Ok sorry but I'm super new to bodyspace and to tired already to find the right forum.. Can anyone help me out here? Just wanna know if I can take hydroxycut hardcore elite on days when I'm not workin out... Please someone reply.. Tomorrows a rest day.. So.. Need to know..
    That's all up to you if you want to take it on off days. But yes you can.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)