The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many sets do you do for shoulders?

I do 2 exercises per dealt head and 3 sets each exercise for 8 reps to failure. But lately I've switched from Volume Training to the more popular 9 sets per small muscle and 12 for larger muscles and I'm getting a better pump.
    It's my turn.

Hellscream has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last night I had one helluva shoulder workout -

started with - dumbell press of 3x15
    - barbell behind neck shoulder press 3x10
    - standing bent over lateral raises 3x10
    - seated bent over lateral raises 3x10
    - single upright side lateral raises 2x10 and 1x15

This is the best shoulder workout ive ever had...

I usualy start with 15 reps and end off with 15 - gives me some major pump...

Good luck bro !
    If everything seems under control... It's not heavy enough.

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do 6 total sets. Some military presses and some laterals. I do them on chest day so the shoulders get worked good from bench, dips, etc. Therefore, I keep the volume low.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

But I only wanted to tone Viking22's Avatar
    Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Hellscream

Hellscream.

Is that a scream coming from hell or,

a cream produced by hell
    Green: It's the new Red

Let's just pray we're still allowed to vote in 2012.

PSUPOWER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My training revolves around the heavy compound lift's, mainly squats, presses, pull's and cleans!!! Therefore there is really no NEED to do much direct shoulder training since they are nailed during heavy cleans, or high-pull's !!!

For ****'s and giggles, everynow and then I will throw in some side raises or seated db presses!!!!

Hellscream has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Hellscream

Originally posted by Viking22
    Hellscream.

Is that a scream coming from hell or,

a cream produced by hell
    Cream of the crop from Hell... lol
    No it's a character from warcraft3 and sounded pretty cool... so i took it..
    If everything seems under control... It's not heavy enough.

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    i do 8 sets

The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by midian
    i do 8 sets
    what routine do you use?
    It's my turn.

BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Re: Re: Hellscream

Originally posted by Hellscream
    Cream of the crop from Hell... lol
    No it's a character from warcraft3 and sounded pretty cool... so i took it..
    great game!
    "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." -Henry Kissinger

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster . . . for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by The Mayor
    what routine do you use?
    this is my new routine
    i think it's a bit much and maybe gonna do 3 push press' insteed of 4 but i'l see how it works

push press (4) 2*12//2*8
    lat raises (2) 2*8-12
    snatches (2) 2*10

my current is

Seated military press (3) 3x 8-10
    Shoulder press (3) 3 x 8-12
    Lying shoulder flies (3) 3x8-12
    Cuban press (1) 1x until failure

this is more but i feel it's working, my shoulders have grown from this but not like they usually do, got pretty big shoulders but i want them more even with my traps

initabath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 sets
    2 x Military Press
    1 x Side Laterals

Works wonders
    "High-intensity training is going all-out, not almost all out. It is taking one set to one's absolute limit, not almost to the limit. It is using whatever equipment that is available, not just a machine or group of machines. It is not the words of two or three men, but a commitment to work as hard as possible while in the gym without socializing, resting excessively between sets, or falling prey to the 'this isn't going to work so I'll copy the star' attitude". - Dr Ken Leistner