United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Look at this! [?]

Sun:Abs,Bicep

Wed:Chest,Shoulder

Fri:Abs,Tricep

Is this a good routine?
    Could u combine cardio and "bulking"?

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Look at this! [?]

Originally posted by United

Is this a good routine?

Um... no offense, but no.

Where's your leg and back work?

United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250) United has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why isnt good? Legs-Just have dumbells..

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can do plenty of leg exercises with dumbbells!

You can squat with dumbbells, you can deadlift with dumbells, you can do lunges with dumbbells... the list is endless buddy.

----( )
    -//( | )\\
    //---\/--\\
    -----/\

If that's how you wanna look, continue with this routine

(DONT MAKE FUN OF MY ASCII ART)
    Last edited by Jandy; 08-03-2003 at 08:44 AM.

heh, man I dont train for get huge as Mr.Olypic guys..lol

Just get in shape visible and QUITE big muscles..

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Look at this! [?]

Is this a good routine?
    No!
    put in back and leg work.

Try this split.
    MON: chest, biceps,
    WED: back, tricpes, abs
    FRI: legs, shoulders, forearms

If you leave out legs you'll end up looking stupid. You'l have a big upper body being supported by a pair of weedy legs.

And leaving out back will lead to injuries.

You wont end up looking like mr olimpia by having a leg and back day. Besides, it takes years to get like that. the only way you'll end up like that is if you let it. Once you've reached the size you want then stop progressing with your workouts.

And i'm afraid you shouldnt do cardio while bulking as it burns off calories which are needed to gain muscle mass.

Good luck!

Thx lee! I think im gonna try this..
    But sorry for whining but I just have dumbells I can do many (25) reps until I get tired..hmm /In the sticky beginning thread poppa said that 2x12 would be fine ...

If I workout my bicep with just 24 reps im sure Im not getting nowhere..But the only solution is to buy weight-plates..2 damn its very expensive!

well well thx!

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thx lee! I think im gonna try this..
    But sorry for whining but I just have dumbells I can do many (25) reps until I get tired..hmm /In the sticky beginning thread poppa said that 2x12 would be fine ...

If I workout my bicep with just 24 reps im sure Im not getting nowhere..But the only solution is to buy weight-plates..2 damn its very expensive!

well well thx!
    high reps are better than no reps... and do some back work (rows, pullups, etc)