Steelersfan94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile What is a good pre workout?

Hey so I'm new to this forum thing and wanted to get your guys opinion. I have been lifting for 2 years now. I'm still a small guy but I'm satisfied with my results. I'm about 170lbs currently and am like 5'9. But recently I've hit a plateau with my bench squats etc. I rep 230 for bench and rep 315 for squats. Some basic information. So anyway I thought about trying a pre workout. I went to my local gnc store and purchased jack3d micro. Let me say I am extremely disappointed. Coming from someone who has never had a cup of coffee or energy drink or let alone any caffeine or energy enhancing substance in his life. I took two scoops and felt nothing. I'm thinking about going to try the c4 product after hearing great reviews about it. I what is your guys opinion? I want to try craze and all that but I'm very impatient at the moment and want a pre workout before I hit legs tomorrow and I don't know any store that sells that product. So if you guys could give me an opinion on the products I mentioned or any other ones that would be great!!

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I did enjoy C4 when I tried it. What are you looking for in a pre workout? Personally, I prefer moderately stimmed pre's to give some nice steady energy, without feeling cracked out. However, some people love the kick in the a$$ type stim feel to get some motivation for the gym.

For moderately stimmed pre's I like: White Flood, Xpand 2x, and ErgoPump NMT

For higher stimmed ones I liked: Animal Rage, Game Day, or 12 Gauge Shotgun.

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post
    I did enjoy C4 when I tried it. What are you looking for in a pre workout? Personally, I prefer moderately stimmed pre's to give some nice steady energy, without feeling cracked out. However, some people love the kick in the a$$ type stim feel to get some motivation for the gym.

Definitely some great ones that you listed. I might also recommend that you check out: Nano Vapor
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You may need to switch up your routine if you have hit a plateau. Drop sets maybe?

As for pre workouts super stims never have did much for me, ive did better on the lower stim pre's or the multi blend pre's.

My personal favorites are white flood, bullnox, and assault.

Get some samples of white flood on there main site.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post
    Definitely some great ones that you listed. I might also recommend that you check out: Nano Vapor
    This is a solid choice, Also you can checkout NeuroCore, Look in my sig for samples :P
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    C4 is good but op. I would go with a stim free pre-workout at first once you get use to it then go on something low (unless your stim tolernce is high)Caffine like C4 ....then stuff that's great would craze and hemavol (only products I used)

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Bodybuilding.com SCREAM is an amazing pre-workout, all flavors are great but Watermelon is just the best!

Energy
    Pump
    Focus
    Results!

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Bodybuilding.com SCREAM is an amazing pre-workout, all flavors are great but Watermelon is just the best!

Energy
    Pump
    Focus
    Results!
    I am a big fan of SCREAM as well. I'm using it for my pull session this morning and feeling great! Sadly, it was my last scoop. :-(

OP, I know you said you are impatient and that's understandable but I would be remised if I did not point you to NeuroSurge. It recently saw a significant price drop and is currently being offered as a buy two, get one free for a very limited time. It provides extremely clean energy, mood and focus boosts that last for hours (even at a half scoop).
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the White Flood recommendations guys.

You can pick up a free sample from the link in my sig
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I really like SCREAM. SuperPump Max is good as welll. I'm curious about SuperDrive to see how it feels...and whether or not it'll have a good pump effect. The one I'm most excited about is this tho:

Prediction: It'll be my favorite

ANS Performance
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ans-performance.html

RITUAL * DIABLO * AMINO HP * DILATE * N-PRO * CREXCEL * FORTITUDE * HIT

fmgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Found White Flood, Super Pump Max gave the best energy, Craze the best focus, Jack3d not bad all round but also tried Condense and found that decent.

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mp assault raspberry lemonade or for less stim but moderate to high caffeine take essential amino energy in Concord grape flavor
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100) MattieTrump97 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Steelersfan94 View Post
    Hey so I'm new to this forum thing and wanted to get your guys opinion. I have been lifting for 2 years now. I'm still a small guy but I'm satisfied with my results. I'm about 170lbs currently and am like 5'9. But recently I've hit a plateau with my bench squats etc. I rep 230 for bench and rep 315 for squats. Some basic information. So anyway I thought about trying a pre workout. I went to my local gnc store and purchased jack3d micro. Let me say I am extremely disappointed. Coming from someone who has never had a cup of coffee or energy drink or let alone any caffeine or energy enhancing substance in his life. I took two scoops and felt nothing. I'm thinking about going to try the c4 product after hearing great reviews about it. I what is your guys opinion? I want to try craze and all that but I'm very impatient at the moment and want a pre workout before I hit legs tomorrow and I don't know any store that sells that product. So if you guys could give me an opinion on the products I mentioned or any other ones that would be great!!
    Everybody reacts to different Preworkouts differently. What might give one person a focused solid energy might do nothing for another except leave them with an upset stomach. Definitely stay away from Jack3d (Don't want to die). I haven't heard of many people not seeing results from C4, I recently started using it, and I like it. Musclepharm Assault has given me some solid results as well. Immediately I'd say C4 is a safe bet. But the best thing you could do in the long run would be to order sample pouches of several different highly rated preworkouts, and see what works best for YOU. Preworkouts are different from most other supplements, in the sense that you can actually feel effects immediately, as opposed to perhaps a whey, which the effects are not visible immediately(if ever). Good luck!
    Bodybuilding is a life altering activity
    Every day is an opportunity to improve yourself
    Put in the effort to get the results
    Eat Clean Train Dirty
    Never. Give. Up.

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Thanks for the White Flood recommendations guys.

You can pick up a free sample from the link in my sig
    No store link, no care.
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VPX_Sports View Post
    No store link, no care.
    Too much snow here to find the link
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post

Pretty solid list here I'd add Craze to it though
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is a good pre workout?

Volatile, if your looking for INSANE PUMPS, ENERGY, ENDURANCE and FOCUS during and after your workout.

dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dacotahd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd have to say my favorites are
    Jack3d
    Assault
    Jack3d micro
    Platinum Pre-
    White flood
    Original N.O. xplode...but 2.0 works too