Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz

Got the Captains of Crush Trainer today...its just a little too easy

Probably shouldve ordered the 0.5 or 1 to start off with, oh well, overall im very satisfied with the product itself though. Will use this one as a warmup for when i order the 1 or 1.5 next. Feel free to comment on your experiences with the CoC.

InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dealwithit.jpg
    My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149612633

Crew Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157295413&p=1141543273#post1141543273

Da Utubez: http://www.youtube.com/user/Inspeckdadeck

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've only ever tried them from my friend but I closed the 1.5 with my right pretty easy. Safe to say the trainer is probably for people who don't lift.
    Misc Strength Crew

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by scarboro View Post
    I've only ever tried them from my friend but I closed the 1.5 with my right pretty easy. Safe to say the trainer is probably for people who don't lift.
    Ya probably, im debating on whether i should order the 1 or 1.5 now.

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.gripboard.com/

Much better site for this type of discussion

breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These used to be really popular among all strength athletes; you'd see posts about them in this forum all the time, but now not so much. I worked up to closing the 2.5 and the HG300 back in the day. The HG grippers are less precise, i.e., most CoC #2s are about the same difficulty, but an HG200 will vary more from gripper to gripper. That said, unless you want to be certified on the #3 or #4, the HGs are probably a better buy because you can get the entire set for a reasonable price.
    637/390tng/615 - belt/wraps, best gym lifts.
    600/370/600 - best competition lifts.
    575/330/560 - best competition lifts at 181 raw.
    "I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." - 1 Cor 9:27

gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try getting a rolling thunder handle along with the Coc they carryover really well to lifting and life

Originally Posted by breathinglife View Post
    These used to be really popular among all strength athletes; you'd see posts about them in this forum all the time, but now not so much. I worked up to closing the 2.5 and the HG300 back in the day. The HG grippers are less precise, i.e., most CoC #2s are about the same difficulty, but an HG200 will vary more from gripper to gripper. That said, unless you want to be certified on the #3 or #4, the HGs are probably a better buy because you can get the entire set for a reasonable price.
    Originally Posted by gmanschmidt View Post
    Try getting a rolling thunder handle along with the Coc they carryover really well to lifting and life
    thanks guys

John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Will use this one as a warmup for when i order the 1 or 1.5 next. Feel free to comment on your experiences with the CoC.
    Get the #1.5 if ya feel froggy! You need to experience real pain. Once you get it, close it (either by your own natural strength OR cheat it shut), and then with your other hand, hold it closed for as long as you can. This gets your hand used to the pressure of the gripper. Oh, the pain! You'll love it! You'll never progress on the grippers unless you can get through the experience of the pressure of a hard gripper. BTW, don't forget to train both hands like this. Then you'll progress to cheat shuts and assists so your hand can get stronger for the bigger grippers. Good luck!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's better to start easy. I bought the #2 first and couldn't close the thing. It took a while and was really frustrating. I just ordered the 3.5 and the 4. I don't do a whole lot of direct grip work but I think I will get the 4 at some point.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I closed the # 2 with my right hand about 2 years ago, and only 1.5 with my left. Thats about it, I also have the 2.5 which I come close to with my right, and I just do negatives with the #3. I direct train grip here and there, but not currently.
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmanschmidt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by HamburgerTrain View Post
    It's better to start easy. I bought the #2 first and couldn't close the thing. It took a while and was really frustrating. I just ordered the 3.5 and the 4. I don't do a whole lot of direct grip work but I think I will get the 4 at some point.
    Nobody has ever closed the 4 with the new rules, no hate just letting you know.