muaythaimatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need gynecomastia advice!

hey guys
    I have had noticably more fat on my chest basically my whole life (I just turned 21). I always just assumed it was because I was not very athletic, and had bad genetics, but recently I have come to realize that I actually have glandular tissue on my left pec. Though I recall having "man boobs" for most of my life, I have only substantially observed unilateral development in my left pec since about a year and a half ago.
    I have attached some pictures. Sorry for the quality. My body fat is probably pretty high right now as I am just getting back to training from a year off. I am hoping that I could get rid of it non-invasively by raising my testosterone, stopping certain medications/whatever
    My main question is: do you guys think this is bad enough to be worth getting surgery for?
    Attached Images

cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100)
    No way you need surgery mate, keep up on cardio 4/7 days. You will shed it in no time, you have a normal body for a person who doesn't train, chin up.

really? you think so?
    my pictures dont show it that well because im so pale/because of the light, but my left pec is substantially more tittylike that my other one.

cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100) cdunne88 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have a lot of friends who have worse bodies that you who play rugby every week. It's a natural occurance, if you trained hard and there was no difference then maybe. You can work through this with no problems, keep running/swimming and you'll piss that off in no time mate. Take a monthly picture for yourself and you'll soon notice the difference.

WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100) WantAesthetic is not very well liked. (-100)
    No way in hell that is worth having surgery for ATALL..just start lifting..

Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are predisposed to gyno they will have to remove the whole gland. If they don't remove the gland and only take the tissue the reoccurance is probable. How ever alot of docs don't like to take out the whole gland because it may leave an indent where the gland once was. I hope things work out. When my BF gets high I hold alot in my chest for some reason. But then when I cut my chest takes on a good shape. Good luck man.

FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stop being a baddie and just lift, eat healthy, and be natural *****

be a humab being not a trashcan for **** food

Originally Posted by FaroukNaas View Post
    stop being a baddie and just lift, eat healthy, and be natural *****

be a humab being not a trashcan for **** food
    I actually do eat pretty healthy. No soda. very little junk food. My only exceptions are that I drink like a college student, and eat greasy ass pizza when im drunk and my friends order it.
    also its not like I have being doing NO cardio. I'm just really concerned about the ****ing gland. I can feel it, and its sort of painful and seems to be getting bigger. Does anyone know if theres a way to shrink or reduce it without surgery? I'm ****ing terrified of surgery after watching a few videos on it

jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You need to lose more weight to be able to judge whether or not you have gyno.

There is no way to get rid of pubertal gyno without surgery.