TommyAngelo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 Questions about hand grippers

1. It's ok if i use hand grippers every day?

2. It's ok if i use hand grippers ( about 4 sets and 15 reps) before going to gym?

Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Probably ok as long as you don't overdo it.
    2. Do it after the gym. Don't exhaust your forearms prior to lifting...

John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Arrow

Originally Posted by TommyAngelo View Post
    1. It's ok if i use hand grippers every day?
    Depends on what type of grippers that you're talking about, and what exactly do you do with them.

2. It's ok if i use hand grippers ( about 4 sets and 15 reps) before going to gym?
    I don't see why not. If it gets your hands flexible and ready for your workout, then it's a good thing.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.