Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Gymrat53 and 25 pills of AppNut's Uncut

Shout out to Nugget5 for sending me a believer bottle of Applied Nutriceuticals newest product called Uncut.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152047543

Write up for those interested ^ I always appreciated the time and effort AN puts into these

About me: Going to be a pretty straightforward log. I have 25 pills to play with and have been off of all stimulants for ~3 weeks give or take a day. I train 5-6 days a week so a bottle will last me anywhere from 1-2 weeks. I'm going to be lifting pretty heavy this week as I want to get a feel for where I am at strength wise before I transition to Westside. I have been doing more high volume high rep work but I'm ready to start going heavy again in preparation for summer when I will start Crossfit again as I can make it to the box I am a member at. Go ahead say what you want but OLY lifting and Metcons are my bread and butter, I feel so much better doing this than a bodybuilding type split. I play rugby so being big, stiff, and unathletic serve no purpose for me or is even desirable. I am cutting but won't bore you with the intricacies of my diet or macros just throwing it out there. Split atm is usually 1 bodypart per day as Crossfit/OLY lifting is out of the picture as I rehab my knee back to health but I'll do what I can such as bench, deads, presses, ect.

Other than that not much else just follow along, I'll be updating this daily until my bottle is empty and maybe even longer as I bought a full sized bottle at the Arnold Expo and 2 bottles of Osteo-Sport I'll give my input on for those that care. It was 45 bones for 3 bottles I couldn't pass it up so I hope I enjoy Uncut because I have plenty. Workout #1 coming soon and I'll speak on behalf of my workout on Monday in which I used a sample I also received at the Arnold.

Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome, in for thoughts on this.
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed till this is done im all for heavy lifting
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

3/3/13-3/6/13

Chest/Back/Shoulders

Update: So in the last 3 days I have tried 2, 3, and 3 pills of Uncut prior to my workout ~2 hours after eating a meal. I won't get into specific numbers but I will say I have added reps and sets to every workout. On day one I added 2 reps to a weight I imagined I would hit 5 on so I have been very impressed on the strength aspect of Uncut and muscle contractions seem to be harder even when I think I'm going to fail I push out extra reps, it is a very cool feeling. So far I am very happy with Uncut, it is a unique product evident by the profile and it carries over into real world results for me anyway. I think the first day I took 3 caps it was even a little too much for me. Let me be clear I never have found myself saying I have too much energy even with the shrouded in mystery first batch of Craze. I can see this becoming my staple pre workout based on just 3 stellar lifts. We'll get into specifics now.....

Energy: Top notch. Very smooth at 2 caps I almost didn't even move on to 3 caps but I'm a junkie. 3 caps was a little much the first day but today felt very good. Slightly jittery at 3 but it subsides and the energy doesn't let up during lifts it last anywhere from about 2-4 hours after my workout without a crash.

Focus: Focus is another strength of Uncut from my experience. I get pretty good tunnel vision and I'm dialed in during my workout. A notch below Craze if you want a measuring stick but still awesome.

Strength: Usually an extra rep is a very good indicator of an acute strength increase and I added 2 reps to a 5 rep set of bench. Muscle contractions are even better than the old RPM which was a favorite of mine for hard muscle contractions thanks to the icariin and caffeine.

Endurance: Endurance is improved with Uncut, I mainly attribute that to the energy and focus aspects. I don't tire out and am still doing fair amount of volume even though I'm working in the upper percentiles of my 1RM.

Pump: People love the pump and Uncut will deliver but it is not a typical pump. It is a unique feeling I almost don't know how to describe it other than a deep muscle fullness. It isn't like a high dose citrulline or nitrate pump which feel more volumous for lack of a better term, hardness and fullness would be better descriptive words for the NO increase provided by Uncut. Either way I really like it and was not prohibitive during my workout even when doing sets with 15+ reps.

Sides: No sides to speak of unless awesome workouts is a side. I am very prone to sides associated with yohimbine so I was skeptical of Uncut and almost completely turned off by the inclusion. I can handle Alpha-Y but not yohimbine but this gave me none of the usual shakiness, cold sweats, or heart palpitations other products have in the past. You will sweat more as this seems to have some potent thermogenic aspects but were in the gym who cares if you sweat.

Overall: 3 workouts in and I'm falling hard for Uncut, very happy I was sent a believer bottle and didn't write it off due to the yohimbine inclusion. I was promised by reps and Dirk I would not get the dirty feeling other products have given me in the past with it and I have not. So far awesome job AppNut it is nice to see innovation is not dead in this industry that is coming out with a lot of me too products that recycle other profiles with minor tweaks to call them their own. Tomorrow I'll be hitting arms so check back for another update then, I'll see if I can't find the article on amentoflavone for those unaware but it looks promising and the formulation really compliments it well.

Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk

Originally Posted by nugget5 View Post
    Awesome, in for thoughts on this.
    Nug thanks for the bottle and following along my man.

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    subbed till this is done im all for heavy lifting
    Who doesn't thanks for subbing

In the mean time here is a picture of nugget5's hot mom hitting biceps for some eye candy. Hopefully he won't mind.

Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Solid review for your first couple workouts man, glad we could keep your faith alive (Dirk gets most of the credit). Glad you are enjoying this as much as the others that are getting theirs

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you had a good first time experience. What I noticed before my time as a rep, NO UPtake/Drive/Neovar all gave some solid dense pumps than squishy pumps like from GMS.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was just selected for a believer bottle today. Even more excited after reading your initial thoughts!

Subaru'd.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Was just selected for a believer bottle today. Even more excited after reading your initial thoughts!

Subaru'd.
    Yesssss!

Good start so far, Gymrat. Did I mention it only gets better?

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome stuff, man! Thanks for the in-depth update. It's going to continue getting better, too.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gymrat53 View Post

In the mean time here is a picture of nugget5's hot mom hitting biceps for some eye candy. Hopefully he won't mind.

[im/www.jagsfitnessblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Amanda_Carrier_Working_Out_With_Dumbbells.jpg[/img]
    You know how to win a crowd over
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those 10 pound dumbbells are a sure sign she's in nugget's house.

Solid review for your first couple workouts man, glad we could keep your faith alive (Dirk gets most of the credit). Glad you are enjoying this as much as the others that are getting theirs
    Appreciate my man and thanks again.

Originally Posted by obey46 View Post
    Glad you had a good first time experience. What I noticed before my time as a rep, NO UPtake/Drive/Neovar all gave some solid dense pumps than squishy pumps like from GMS.
    The pumps are not overbearing but they feel so damn good. Definitely different.

Subaru'd.
    You'll enjoy for sure.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Yesssss!

Good start so far, Gymrat. Did I mention it only gets better?
    Better eh? I like the sounds of that.

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Awesome stuff, man! Thanks for the in-depth update. It's going to continue getting better, too.
    Gracias and no problemo.

Everyone likes a little test boost. I'll be sure to add some more crowd pleasers after my workout today.

Those 10 pound dumbbells are a sure sign she's in nugget's house.
    Haha. The gold paint was a nice touch though.
    Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk

Haha. The gold paint was a nice touch though.
    Back in my graffiti days

Back in my graffiti days
    Ahh man the white kid gone hip hop. I remember that phase well back in high school, disappoint in myself for dat one.

3/7/13

Arms

Update: Just so everyone knows I hate having strictly an arm day. Call me crazy. I only have it for the time being while my knee recovers so I can get back into hitting my legs hard again. I hit legs 2-3 a week during my regular routine and love doing so. Arms will have to do for now though. I'm sore a fawk from this heavy lifting after keeping it moderate weight higher reps prior to this log but I missed the DOMS that comes along with it admittedly. Another awesome workout on Uncut. Vascularity and pump were above average and the energy and focus were once again right on point. The smoothest yet noticeable energy a product has ever given me. I know this is sponsored so you may be skeptical and other may not get the same effects as supplements are highly variable from one body makeup to the next but I love this stuff. I can't say enough good things about it and I'm extremely happy I bought a full sized bottle at the arnold on top of the believer bottle I was sent out. If it sucked or was average I would say so cause I have 90 more caps to run afterwards and would be bummed I have to labor though it. Seriously look around it is very affordable and pull the trigger. Enough of the sales pitch.

I'd love to try 2 caps of this and 1 cap of RPM. I think that would be a sweet pre workout combo. I may have to try that or pick up some bulk icarrin by BCS or something to add to my full bottle. I think there would be some synergy with the amentoflavone and icariin combination in regards to the PDE-5 inhibition. Not necessary at all with the effectiveness of Uncut standalone but fun none the less I theorize.

Osteo-Sport: Side not but been dosing this at 4 caps for 4 days so far and a noticeable improvement in knee pain. I'd imagine I'm pretty close to getting back under the bar for squats again I hope. I'm sure like most joint supplements it will only improve with time but haven't had as much luck with other products lately that I won't mention. You can PM me if you really want to know.

Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk

Nice to see you actually read the tech wrote up and picked up on the PDE-5. That's why for the most part I have been dosing with Drive

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dear Mr. Rat of the Gym,

I am writing to formally request that you either suspend your usage of UnCut or refrain from posting your updates on said usage until I have a believer bottle of UnCut in my possession.

The level of giddiness I am currently experiencing is unbearable and your continued feedback is exacerbating my condition drastically.

Please, for my sake, take the above request into serious consideration.

Sincerely,

Bogus F. Life
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Nice to see you actually read the tech wrote up and picked up on the PDE-5. That's why for the most part I have been dosing with Drive
    I'd imagine that would be pretty damn potent.

Dear Mr. Rat of the Gym,

I am writing to formally request that you either suspend your usage of UnCut or refrain from posting your updates on said usage until I have a believer bottle of UnCut in my possession.

The level of giddiness I am currently experiencing is unbearable and your continued feedback is exacerbating my condition drastically.

Please, for my sake, take the above request into serious consideration.

Sincerely,

Bogus F. Life
    I consider myself a man of the people therefore I am suspending my log until further notice. To be continued.......

Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice workout again today. Glad you are loving the clean, smooth energy from Uncut.

Don't worry about BogusForLife. He'll have his Uncut soon enough!
    RIP in Peace

Ahh man the white kid gone hip hop. I remember that phase well back in high school, disappoint in myself for dat one.

3/7/13

Arms

Update: Just so everyone knows I hate having strictly an arm day. Call me crazy. I only have it for the time being while my knee recovers so I can get back into hitting my legs hard again. I hit legs 2-3 a week during my regular routine and love doing so. Arms will have to do for now though. I'm sore a fawk from this heavy lifting after keeping it moderate weight higher reps prior to this log but I missed the DOMS that comes along with it admittedly. Another awesome workout on Uncut. Vascularity and pump were above average and the energy and focus were once again right on point. The smoothest yet noticeable energy a product has ever given me. I know this is sponsored so you may be skeptical and other may not get the same effects as supplements are highly variable from one body makeup to the next but I love this stuff. I can't say enough good things about it and I'm extremely happy I bought a full sized bottle at the arnold on top of the believer bottle I was sent out. If it sucked or was average I would say so cause I have 90 more caps to run afterwards and would be bummed I have to labor though it. Seriously look around it is very affordable and pull the trigger. Enough of the sales pitch.

I'd love to try 2 caps of this and 1 cap of RPM. I think that would be a sweet pre workout combo. I may have to try that or pick up some bulk icarrin by BCS or something to add to my full bottle. I think there would be some synergy with the amentoflavone and icariin combination in regards to the PDE-5 inhibition. Not necessary at all with the effectiveness of Uncut standalone but fun none the less I theorize.

Osteo-Sport: Side not but been dosing this at 4 caps for 4 days so far and a noticeable improvement in knee pain. I'd imagine I'm pretty close to getting back under the bar for squats again I hope. I'm sure like most joint supplements it will only improve with time but haven't had as much luck with other products lately that I won't mention. You can PM me if you really want to know.

This is the kind of update that gives me a fuzzy feeling in my bathing suit area.

Incredible stuff! It's so encouraging to see other people experiencing what we've been experiencing the past few weeks. Uncut is kicking ass.

Uncut deserves all the giddiness in the world =|
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

What's crackin, gymrat? Gym plans today?

This is the kind of update that gives me a fuzzy feeling in my bathing suit area.

Incredible stuff! It's so encouraging to see other people experiencing what we've been experiencing the past few weeks. Uncut is kicking ass.
    That's a special feeling Lloyd. Dumb and Dumber plug.

What's crackin, gymrat? Gym plans today?
    Yessir. Took off Friday as DOMS was killing me. Saturday was St. Patties day up at school so Irish Car Bombs were priority uno. Oops

Sunday just went on a hike cause it was so nice out. No Uncut needed for that.

On to the goods......

3/11/13

Chest

Guys I don't pimp products and you all know I call BS when I see it. Uncut is the real deal holyfield. Added another rep to bench on my last working set and I was dragging ass all day, probably due to binge drinking this weekend. Yes I'm guilty. Barely ate today, barely slept last night, had little desire to even lift but once I got there none of that mattered. Got zoned in, sucked it up and banged out another great workout. Adding reps or sets consistently since starting Uncut. I can't ask for anything else. Still loving the energy and focus and had a huge chest pump today.

Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On to the goods......

3/11/13

Chest

Guys I don't pimp products and you all know I call BS when I see it. Uncut is the real deal holyfield. Added another rep to bench on my last working set and I was dragging ass all day, probably due to binge drinking this weekend. Yes I'm guilty. Barely ate today, barely slept last night, had little desire to even lift but once I got there none of that mattered. Got zoned in, sucked it up and banged out another great workout. Adding reps or sets consistently since starting Uncut. I can't ask for anything else. Still loving the energy and focus and had a huge chest pump today.
    Awesome feedback. Uncut is starting to get a lot of feedback just like this. I was secretly hoping it wouldn't be so popular so I could have more for myself.
    RIP in Peace

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

3/11/13

Chest

Awesome stuff right here! I can't wait for this to get into more peoples' hands. This product is special.

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inb4 a competitor bites it's ear off. Great thoughts so far!
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

That's a special feeling Lloyd. Dumb and Dumber plug.

Yessir. Took off Friday as DOMS was killing me. Saturday was St. Patties day up at school so Irish Car Bombs were priority uno. Oops

Sunday just went on a hike cause it was so nice out. No Uncut needed for that.

On to the goods......

3/11/13

Chest

That's a bitchin update. I know you call BS when you see it, so we're happy Uncut is meeting your standards.

It's hard to contain my enthusiasm for Uncut without sounding like a gigantic shilly pimp, but comments like yours cement my opinion that Uncut is one of the best.

Nice looking update man, I hit a couple more reps on chest yesterday as well a nice rep PR

st patties day at any college means no gym the next day... or that day since you should be having whiskey and coffee for breakfast
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

That's a bitchin update. I know you call BS when you see it, so we're happy Uncut is meeting your standards.

It's hard to contain my enthusiasm for Uncut without sounding like a gigantic shilly pimp, but comments like yours cement my opinion that Uncut is one of the best.
    Rarely do I even get this excited but Uncut has completely surpassed my expectations.

Nice looking update man, I hit a couple more reps on chest yesterday as well a nice rep PR
    Feelsgoodman.jpg

st patties day at any college means no gym the next day... or that day since you should be having whiskey and coffee for breakfast
    Glad someone understands
    Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk