MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

5-day split weekly

Does a 5-day split like this

Day 1: Chest & Back
    Day 2: Legs & Abs
    Day 3: Off
    Day 4: Arms & Shoulders
    Day 5: Off

mean that you have Day 6 and 7 off or that you'd do:
    MON day 1
    TUE day 2
    WED day 3
    THU day 4
    FRI day 5
    SAT day 1
    SUN day 2
    MON day 3
    etc...

einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MARCMANtheDUDE View Post
    Does a 5-day split like this

Day 1: Chest & Back
    Day 2: Legs & Abs
    Day 3: Off
    Day 4: Arms & Shoulders
    Day 5: Off

mean that you have Day 6 and 7 off or that you'd do:
    MON day 1
    TUE day 2
    WED day 3
    THU day 4
    FRI day 5
    SAT day 1
    SUN day 2
    MON day 3
    etc...
    To be a little more helpful than dano who thinks he is above everyone apparently, If you can only manage to find the time 3 days a week then go for it. But to answer your question, most programs are set up by numbered days and not by days of the week, so yes you would lift on the weekends too.

MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARCMANtheDUDE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by einstein197 View Post
    To be a little more helpful than dano who thinks he is above everyone apparently, If you can only manage to find the time 3 days a week then go for it. But to answer your question, most programs are set up by numbered days and not by days of the week, so yes you would lift on the weekends too.
    Thank you!
    I can manage as many training days as necessary, but I am not advanced and understood it is better not to. Am I incorrect?

einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50) einstein197 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MARCMANtheDUDE View Post
    Thank you!
    I can manage as many training days as necessary, but I am not advanced and understood it is better not to. Am I incorrect?
    As far as recovery time goes major muscle groups such as chest, back, quads, ect. typically need two days rest, minor groups, biceps and triceps, need a day and your forearms, abs, and calves are a little different because there are so many little muscle groups and are used every day so ideally could be worked out everyday. With the way your split is set up you have 4 days between any muscle so you should be fine to follow the split that requires you to lift on weekends. After a while you could cut the day 5 off day even and still be okay.

Originally Posted by Dano85 View Post
    This didnt even answer his question....

he asked if a 5 that only has 3 days in it (so its actually a 3 day split) would also have sat and sun off....or if you restart the program again on sunday....

my point still stands if he cant tell the difference between a 3 and 5 day split, and how it is suppose to be run...odds are that he will not be experienced in exercise selection, progression schemes or any other things required to build a good routine....

he would likely benefit from a higher frequency lower volume beginner program.....which for the record im pretty sure he was already told in 2 other threads....

so while my comment was harsh It was on point and has nothing to do with me being above everyone....
    It does answer the question though, he wanted to know if it was option A or B from his original post where option B included weekends so therefore the question was answered. And as far a the workout spit lingo goes that doesn't have a whole lot to do with exercise knowledge, that is just more or less people with experience of trying different routines, I for one, have made my own workouts for about two years, never write anything down and just put the weeks split together in my head and what exercises I'm going to do the day before the workout. If you start throwing out all these different routines and how each of their splits work I may not catch all your lingo but I sure as heck know how to lift and what exercises are more effective for what I am trying to do.

Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It does answer the question though, he wanted to know if it was option A or B from his original post where option B included weekends so therefore the question was answered. And as far a the workout spit lingo goes that doesn't have a whole lot to do with exercise knowledge, that is just more or less people with experience of trying different routines, I for one, have made my own workouts for about two years, never write anything down and just put the weeks split together in my head and what exercises I'm going to do the day before the workout. If you start throwing out all these different routines and how each of their splits work I may not catch all your lingo but I sure as heck know how to lift and what exercises are more effective for what I am trying to do.
    sounds effective....

he is still posting a 3 day split, not a 5 day split....he still doesnt know the difference between either....he still should be on a pre written proven beginner program....

this is not a 7 day split....this is a 3 day split....if you dont know that you shouldnt be creating your own routine...same goes for the question in the OP
    Mon: Chest tri
    Tues:Back Bis
    Wed: Off
    Thur: Legs shoulders
    Fri: off
    Sat: off
    Sun: off
    Last edited by Dano85; 03-05-2013 at 10:10 PM.
    Train for Strength, Eat For Size, Rest for Recovery, Repeat for Results

sounds effective....

he is still posting a 3 day split, not a 5 day split....he still doesnt know the difference between either....he still should be on a pre written proven beginner program....

this is not a 7 day split....this is a 3 day split....if you dont know that you shouldnt be creating your own routine...same goes for the question in the OP
    Mon: Chest tri
    Tues:Back Bis
    Wed: Off
    Thur: Legs shoulders
    Fri: off
    Sat: off
    Sun: off
    Well from August till now I went from 195 to 218 while maintaining a BF under 10%. How many pounds of lean muscle mass have you put on in the last 7 months? From the looks of your page its not 23 pounds. Every lift I preform comes from the workouts the were specifically designed for me by my division 1 strength and conditioning coach. After a very serious injury I was no longer able to wrestle so after a long recovery (loosing 35 pounds in the process) I hit the weights again. So go ahead and bounce around from routine to routine but I know not one guy out there knows my body better than I know my own. While others need a routine to follow to push themselves I have never been one to need outside motivation. I know my bodies limits and I know how to bust through those limits to the next level. So go ahead and continue posting on boards recommending workouts and pretending to know every single detail behind them, but how many programs have you every written for yourself or another? I have between 3-5 friends a year ask me to write them up a workout because I know my stuff and they see the results I get from preforming my own routines.

Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well from August till now I went from 195 to 218 while maintaining a BF under 10%. How many pounds of lean muscle mass have you put on in the last 7 months? From the looks of your page its not 23 pounds. Every lift I preform comes from the workouts the were specifically designed for me by my division 1 strength and conditioning coach. After a very serious injury I was no longer able to wrestle so after a long recovery (loosing 35 pounds in the process) I hit the weights again. So go ahead and bounce around from routine to routine but I know not one guy out there knows my body better than I know my own. While others need a routine to follow to push themselves I have never been one to need outside motivation. I know my bodies limits and I know how to bust through those limits to the next level. So go ahead and continue posting on boards recommending workouts and pretending to know every single detail behind them, but how many programs have you every written for yourself or another? I have between 3-5 friends a year ask me to write them up a workout because I know my stuff and they see the results I get from preforming my own routines.
    so you write your routines? or you D1 strength coach does?

what does how many programs I have written for my self or others have to do with anything its not hard to write out 100 different programs?

and you dont have a routine if you just go into the gym and do whatever you decided to do that day.....that's not a routine

id love to see a pic of you at 220 under 10%...........cause your pretty much at what most field experts would agree is your genetic potential you should probably be competing in high tier natural bodybuilding competitions with those stats...also assuming your body fat hasn't changed in the last 8 months its also amazing you managed to put on 23 lbs of pure muscle IN 8 MONTHS

and none of this has to do with the OPs original question....which by the way is at the least his 3rd thread about what routine he should do....if he knew anything about his body he would already know by now and not be asking on an online forum like you say....
    Last edited by Dano85; 03-05-2013 at 10:43 PM.

so you write your routines? or you D1 strength coach does?

what does how many programs I have written for my self or others have to do with anything its not hard to write out 100 different programs?

and you dont have a routine if you just go into the gym and do whatever you decided to do that day.....that's not a routine

id love to see a pic of you at 220 under 10%......cause your pretty much at what most field experts would agree is your genetic potential you should probably be competing in high tier natural bodybuilding competitions with those stats...

and none of this has to do with the OPs original question....which by the way is at the least his 3rd thread about what routine he should do....if he knew anything about his body he would already know by now and not be asking on an online forum like you say....
    My individual lifts are ones I preformed while wrestling (off season lifts to be specific) and now I take those lifts and make my on programs out of them. What I am getting at is any one can just follow a routine but EVERYONE is different. I don't know what my body is going to feel like a month from now so why pick every single lift I will preform that day right now? And I do have a little organization just now on what each lift will be. I do high rep (8-20) for 2 weeks then low rep (3-8) for a week. Listen to a bodybuilders interview. Kai Greene specifically says he does not have a set number of reps to complete when he sits down to preform an exercise because each set and rep is different.
    And typical out of shape person talking, first thing you do is question my physic. I am a full time college student major in chemistry at a university whose chem department happens to be top 10 in the country, I have much better ways to spend my time than making up a fake person that sounds jacked to attack people on here. My intention was to simply spread my knowledge to others. And to help prevent beginners from feeling discouraged by people like you. And to spread my knowledge in the supplements department using the strong background in chemistry I have. As you stated my physic is very impressive when compared to the average person, I am a little genetically gifted. But rather than attacking beginners and telling them they will never look like me I am here purely to help people and your harsh comment at the beginning of this thread is what started this ongoing debate.

chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My individual lifts are ones I preformed while wrestling (off season lifts to be specific) and now I take those lifts and make my on programs out of them. What I am getting at is any one can just follow a routine but EVERYONE is different. I don't know what my body is going to feel like a month from now so why pick every single lift I will preform that day right now? And I do have a little organization just now on what each lift will be. I do high rep (8-20) for 2 weeks then low rep (3-8) for a week. Listen to a bodybuilders interview. Kai Greene specifically says he does not have a set number of reps to complete when he sits down to preform an exercise because each set and rep is different.
    And typical out of shape person talking, first thing you do is question my physic. I am a full time college student major in chemistry at a university whose chem department happens to be top 10 in the country, I have much better ways to spend my time than making up a fake person that sounds jacked to attack people on here. My intention was to simply spread my knowledge to others. And to help prevent beginners from feeling discouraged by people like you. And to spread my knowledge in the supplements department using the strong background in chemistry I have. As you stated my physic is very impressive when compared to the average person, I am a little genetically gifted. But rather than attacking beginners and telling them they will never look like me I am here purely to help people and your harsh comment at the beginning of this thread is what started this ongoing debate.
    What are your bench, squat, and deadlift numbers? Just barely reading this thread, curiosity has just hit me..
    I rep back :) (measly reps)

Goals: SIZE
    Bench: 295lbs
    Squat: 450lbs
    Deadlift: 500lbs

*Doesn't look like I lift but I actually lift crew*
    *Misc and Workout Programs forum crew*

so no pics, figured as much....seems legit....

here are 2 other threads where the OP has already asked for routine advice....so he clearly knows his stuff ans should be making his own routines....
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152214443
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...63&pagenumber=

I can tell by the fact that you have 12 posts you are new to these forums....the number of new people asking the exact same question even when there is a thread about it on the first page is astounding....

and the number of people who would benefit from a solid proven beginner routine far out numbers the people who need to be on splits....which is what my first comment was meant to imply.....

you obviously have figured the world out already youve done D1 wrestling, youre a full time college? student at top 10 chemistry university? you have like I said an elite tier natural bodybuilder physique (of course no pics though)....all while being only 20....

just to put that into perspective,

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/nat...partridge.html
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/nat...n-csuhran.html

you have 20-30lbs on these guys.....give or take 5-10 lbs for BF% and theyve been training for 6 years, like you already mentioned though you put on 23lbs of lean muscle in 8 months.....

and your citing KAI ****ing Green as a source of information like he isnt juicing like a mofo....

enjoy your night im done with your trolling...

Originally Posted by chrissypoo13 View Post
    What are your bench, squat, and deadlift numbers? Just barely reading this thread, curiosity has just hit me..
    Pre-Hip separation and knee injury my squat was 515 and my coach never let us do deadlift maxes, and I cannot recall what my 5 rep max was, somewhere in the 450 range I wanna say. My best bench was 375 and right now its in the 335 area, sadly my knee and hip prevent me from doing large weight anymore on squat and deadlift, without getting too specific the blood capillaries in my knee are "frozen" due to bursa fluid that has hardened from calcium. This basically results in arthritis.

so no pics, figured as much....seems legit....

here are 2 other threads where the OP has already asked for routine advice....so he clearly knows his stuff ans should be making his own routines....

I can tell by the fact that you have 12 posts you are new to these forums....the number of new people asking the exact same question even when there is a thread about it on the first page is astounding....

and the number of people who would benefit from a solid proven beginner routine far out numbers the people who need to be on splits....which is what my first comment was meant to imply.....

you obviously have figured the world out already youve done D1 wrestling, youre a full time college? student at top 10 chemistry university? you have like I said an elite tier natural bodybuilder physique (of course no pics though)....all while being only 20....

just to put that into perspective,

you have 20-30lbs on these guys.....give or take 5-10 lbs for BF% and theyve been training for 6 years, like you already mentioned though you put on 23lbs of lean muscle in 8 months.....

and your citing KAI ****ing Green as a source of information like he isnt juicing like a mofo....

enjoy your night im done with your trolling...
    And I agree a beginners workout would suit him well, but that not what you replied to him.
    And yes I'm trolling because there is no way possible for someone to compete in D1 athletics and go to a good university.....
    To compare me to that is a little different. Yes I do not look like that, These guys cut like crazy to weigh what I weigh. I weight 218 with a few gallons of water in me and a full meal. If I where to make a similar cut as these guys I would be 175. That 15 pounds of pure muscle they have on me is a huge difference. Beyond that they are tanned, shaved, and oiled under lights to make them look as big as possible. Also those two pictures are professionally taken and most likely a tad photo shopped. And It is much easier to rebuild lost muscle than it is to add new muscle so Packing on that weight is not unheard of. You think what you want but I could step on a scale right now and it would read 215-220 and I have had by BF take since I was 14 and it was never over 7% (this is also rounded up for wrestling with the hope to drop an extra weight class.)

And I agree a beginners workout would suit him well, but that not what you replied to him.
    And yes I'm trolling because there is no way possible for someone to compete in D1 athletics and go to a good university.....
    To compare me to that is a little different. Yes I do not look like that, These guys cut like crazy to weigh what I weigh. I weight 218 with a few gallons of water in me and a full meal. If I where to make a similar cut as these guys I would be 175. That 15 pounds of pure muscle they have on me is a huge difference. Beyond that they are tanned, shaved, and oiled under lights to make them look as big as possible. Also those two pictures are professionally taken and most likely a tad photo shopped. And It is much easier to rebuild lost muscle than it is to add new muscle so Packing on that weight is not unheard of. You think what you want but I could step on a scale right now and it would read 215-220 and I have had by BF take since I was 14 and it was never over 7% (this is also rounded up for wrestling with the hope to drop an extra weight class.)
    troll confirmed.....

the idea that you think you are under 7% body fat but also think you need to lose 43 lbs to get to contest weight (which would have you at 3-5% body fat or a 2-7 ish lbs weight loss).....

troll confirmed.....

the idea that you think you are under 7% body fat but also think you need to lose 43 lbs to get to contest weight (which would have you at 3-5% body fat or a 2-7 ish lbs weight loss).....
    During season while cutting i was never over 7. I am over 7 right now. and yes lets let the guy listed at 75% bf tell me how cutting weight works. not the wrestler who has been doing it since he was in Jr high....and I like how you disregard every single other thing i pointed out about the look bodybuilders have in there "perfect " photo shopped pictures. You are on here attacking me but I don't see a picture on your page. And I didn't want to bring this up but you have been a member for a few years so I am going to assume you have been lifting that long and yet according to your stats you are still a fat pos ....yeah your workouts are really effective. when i get a chance after class today i will send you a few pics in a message just to make you feel like an idiot because not one think i have said is a lie. I'm sorry it is so hard to believe a 20 year old kid is in better shape than your fat piece of garbage.

During season while cutting i was never over 7. I am over 7 right now. and yes lets let the guy listed at 75% bf tell me how cutting weight works. not the wrestler who has been doing it since he was in Jr high....and I like how you disregard every single other thing i pointed out about the look bodybuilders have in there "perfect " photo shopped pictures. You are on here attacking me but I don't see a picture on your page. And I didn't want to bring this up but you have been a member for a few years so I am going to assume you have been lifting that long and yet according to your stats you are still a fat pos ....yeah your workouts are really effective. when i get a chance after class today i will send you a few pics in a message just to make you feel like an idiot because not one think i have said is a lie. I'm sorry it is so hard to believe a 20 year old kid is in better shape than your fat piece of garbage.
    I have had a membership on this site or 4 years yes....I have been working out for all of them, nope.....hell I am not even running my mouth about my stats...

you however are claiming that you are 7%....the guys I posted in those pics are like 5% do you not understand that you do not need to lose 45lbs to be 5% bodyfat if you are currently only 7%.....and based on your weight at 7% you should still be bigger then either of them are if you cut to 5%

and im sure the 75% i posted is real (hey look im only 5% now see how easy it was to lose 70% bf), and my stats, i weight 7 lbs more then you at an inch taller (which at 5-7 lbs per inch makes perfect sense)....except the difference is I am not claiming to be only 7% bf....so its amazing that I would be a fat POS at 7lbs heavier then you yet you are a 7 % bodyfat troll who needs to cut 45lbs to get into constest shape....

I have had a membership on this site or 4 years yes....I have been working out for all of them, nope.....hell I am not even running my mouth about my stats...

you however are claiming that you are 7%....the guys I posted in those pics are like 5% do you not understand that you do not need to lose 45lbs to be 5% bodyfat if you are currently only 7%.....and based on your weight at 7% you should still be bigger then either of them are if you cut to 5%

and im sure the 75% i posted is real (hey look im only 5% now see how easy it was to lose 70% bf), and my stats, i weight 7 lbs more then you at an inch taller (which at 5-7 lbs per inch makes perfect sense)....except the difference is I am not claiming to be only 7% bf....so its amazing that I would be a fat POS at 7lbs heavier then you yet you are a 7 % bodyfat troll who needs to cut 45lbs to get into constest shape....
    Once again 6-7 was during wrestling 8% was my best guess for now....and lets do some quick math a gallon of water is 8 pounds, before a show guys dont eat or drink for 24-48hrs. I have even read about bodybuilders eating dry oats the few days before that to soak up those last couple pounds, It is also fair to say I have atleast 2 gallons of water in my body right now, yes that is 16 pounds. Dont believe me? ask a wrestler how they loose so much weight in a matter of a day or two. It is because it is not muscle or fat that is lost it is water weight. AND ONCE AGAIN YOU IGNORE ALL THE OTHER ASPECTS. The tanning the lighting the photo shopping.....
    I sent you a message but it is now not showing up in my sent mail. as you know I am new to the site so if you didnt get it let me know on here
    Last edited by einstein197; 03-06-2013 at 08:28 AM.

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pre-Hip separation and knee injury my squat was 515 and my coach never let us do deadlift maxes, and I cannot recall what my 5 rep max was, somewhere in the 450 range I wanna say. My best bench was 375 and right now its in the 335 area, sadly my knee and hip prevent me from doing large weight anymore on squat and deadlift, without getting too specific the blood capillaries in my knee are "frozen" due to bursa fluid that has hardened from calcium. This basically results in arthritis.
    Nothing personal, I ask everyone this kind of stuff. Do you have videos of you benching 335? I'd like to see it.

Also the amount of muscle you are talking about since August immediately made me think gear. If so that's cool, if not that's amazing.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

SQ [450x1] BP [285x1] DL [500x1] all @ 230 Raw, Drug Free

Originally Posted by CamLeslie View Post
    Nothing personal, I ask everyone this kind of stuff. Do you have videos of you benching 335? I'd like to see it.

Also the amount of muscle you are talking about since August immediately made me think gear. If so that's cool, if not that's amazing.
    I have never taken a video of me lifting but next time I do a 1rm for bench I don't mind taking one. just follow me so when I max out next I will post a vid, Next week is also a heavy week for me so I wont be doing a 1rm or anything but I will probably finish somewhere in the 5 rep range at 275 maybe 300 for 3 reps. Also idk what you mean by gear.

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have never taken a video of me lifting but next time I do a 1rm for bench I don't mind taking one. just follow me so when I max out next I will post a vid, Next week is also a heavy week for me so I wont be doing a 1rm or anything but I will probably finish somewhere in the 5 rep range at 275 maybe 300 for 3 reps. Also idk what you mean by gear.
    Gear = Steroids. We aren't allowed to talk about that stuff here though so people say gear instead. or dat dere. or celltech
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

SQ [450x1] BP [285x1] DL [500x1] all @ 230 Raw, Drug Free

Originally Posted by CamLeslie View Post
    Gear = Steroids. We aren't allowed to talk about that stuff here though so people say gear instead. or dat dere. or celltech
    I see. And nope, I stick to protein shakes, BCAA's, creatine, and my pre-workout of choice is beta alanine. I have tried Some NO products but I prefer to stick to simple Arginine pills for that. I think I gained weight so quickly because I was rebuilding, not packing on something new. Like how rehab for a torn muscle is quicker than new strength gains.