schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

SAN Launch 4350 Reloaded Review

This is from SAN’s website :

DELIVER A WRATH OF 220 MPH INTENSITY!

Like a Category 5 Hurricane you tear through the gym unleashing a 220 MPH of extreme fury. A terrain-altering assault -- uprooting, overwhelming, and forcefully conquering every piece of steel rubble that crosses your path. No piece of scrap-metal escapes the brutal ferocity of your wrath. The landscape is tattooed with the remnants of your devastation -- forever!

DOMINATE THE STEEL - UNLEASH YOUR FURY

That’s how serious muscle is built… that’s how fat is destroyed. Few are willing to cross that line in the sand. YOU are! They haven’t got it. YOU do! They run, hide and step back. YOU rush in!

Elite Athletes Around the World Turn to SAN for an Unmatched Advantage Leaving Their Opponents Cowering in Fear

Unleash Category 5 Terror and Destruction with LAUNCH 4350 RELOADED by SAN!
    It Builds Muscle, Amplifies Intensity and Wrecks Havoc on Fat

LAUNCH 4350 RELOADED by SAN combined with your fury, will turn your workouts into an unstoppable category 5 magnitude hurricane of physique-altering rage. You LAUNCH 4350 RELOADED an assault so intense and so laser focused, you feel like you can literally…

BURN A HOLE THROUGH STEEL!

The amplified force of determination surges through you. Weights feel light in your hands. You out-match the iron’s failed attempt to defeat and humiliate you. YOU pummel the steel sense-less! Your muscles force to push harder. Your exertion cranks up -- full throttle. You actually f-e-e-l the deepest, bone-crushing fibers contract under your siege! Rep after rep, set after set, your nostrils flair, your lungs swell and your heart pounds -- supercharging you with energy and infusing nutrients as the conquest continues and the iron succumbs! Muscle gets built…. fat gets destroyed.

LAUNCH 4350 RELOADED was specifically formulated to strengthen workout intensity, increase mind-body connection and generate explosive drive! It amplifies the muscle building, fat destroying effects of your workouts. LAUNCH 4350 RELOADED was created for the truly driven muscle-hungry athlete. LAUNCH 4350 RELOADED was designed with ZERO counter-productive, physique killing fillers or high-glycemic index sweeteners found in so many pre-workout formulas. Pick up your supply of LAUNCH 4350 RELOADED now. Nothing will remain standing in your path. LAUNCH 4350 RELOADED will drive you to pack on new muscle. Get your supply of LAUNCH 4350 RELOADED right now! Get the job done… all the way done. Get LAUNCH 4350 RELOADED and get vicious. Do it now.

Intro:
    I heard this was coming out some time ago and I really wanted to try it. SAN’s products have always been top notch so when the online store I usually get my supps from had this available, I jumped at the opportunity to grab a tub. I ended up buying orange tang since it was on sale even though I preferred watermelon. Didn’t really mind since taste is the last thing that matters to me when it comes to a pre-workout.
    I had been off stims completely for around 2 months, avoiding coffee, green tea, etc etc…. It’s the first time ive been on such a long stim break, usually it’s 2 weeks, but this time I thought id do it properly since I hadn’t cycled off stims for almost a year.

First impression : Well, I received my supplements last Tuesday, which was an off day so had to wait until the next day to try it out. On Wednesday it was back & bis day but something went terribly wrong that day. I don’t know if it was because I ate too close to taking it, or if it was the fact that id been on a long stim break and took a full scoop instead of half, but I crashed hard halfway through my workout. It was my first ever crash and it wasn’t at all pleasant. Dizziness, weakness and I felt like throwing up. Despite that, I struggled but managed to finish my workout. During my stim break, I was always eating close to my workout to help me power through my sessions. I should have changed my meal timing to take Launch on an empty stomach like I always have with every pre-workout. How could I have been so stupid???
    Anyway, I didn’t want to blame the product, so I thought Id give it a try again last night for my chest and back session. I made my necessary diet adjustments so I can be on an empty stomach when taking Launch and I put my ego aside and took 4g instead of the 6.2g serving. As soon as I drank this, I was a bit scared not to have the same effects as last week. Well, surprise surprise…..things were not the same, or will they ever be……… The review below is based on my 2nd try of the product.

Profile – 8/10 : Not too familiar on the ingredients, quite surprised on seeing arginine in there used for pumps, instead of citrulline or agmatine, good form of creatine, and good combination of nootropics. Don’t really like prop blends when companies don’t state the exact amount of each ingredient, especially caffeine but since SAN is a trustworthy company, I’ll let this one slip by for now.

Mixability – 10/10 : As said above, I only used 4g instead of the full serving in about 150ml water. Mixability was instant. Couple of stirs with a spoon and it was fully dissolved. The only other product I remember mixing like this was Craze.

Taste – 8/10 : Taste is subjective really. Im not very keen on anything orange flavoured so I didn’t think much of it. In 150ml water, it wasn’t too strong or too watered down. Took a sip and It didn’t taste bad, so I downed it and didn’t get any chemical aftertaste, which is a good thing. It reminded me a bit of Tang which I used to drink as a kid.

Energy – 9.5/10 : In less than 10 minutes, I could feel the energy kicking in slowly. It wasn’t a mad energy rush (maybe because I took less than 1 serving, I don’t know) but a smooth energy becoming stronger and more pronounced as time went by. By the time I was at the gym and ready to start my workout, I was feeling confident that I would crush my workout today. Energy was building up even halfway through my workout. My heart was pounding and beating faster, and I was sweating more than usual. Great feeling!

Focus – 9.5/10 : Focus was out of this world!! It didn’t kick in as fast as I thought, but when I started warming up and stretching, I could feel it. I was completely focused in warming up and stretching every muscle I was going to hit in my workout. I was also feeling very happy. I think this is one of the those products that if you are in a good mood before you take it, the results are even better. Sets were never easier before. I was fully zoned in on form, contracting and squeezing at the top of the movement, breathing was on point, rest breaks were timed with my stopwatch (45-60 secs). It was like I was an unstoppable programmed machine.

Endurance – 9.5/10 : Despite doing a routine combining Y3T with supersets and low rest breaks, it was the first time I didn’t use the rest pause technique to complete the number of reps. Im not sure if it was the focus responsible or if my endurance was through the roof. Supersetting bench press and flies with pendlays and one arm db rows was never easier. I usually time my workouts and usually chest and back takes 60 minutes (lifting only – excluding warmup and cool down). Yesterday I was done in 50 minutes. Managed to shave off 10 minutes from my session. Might have to add in a few more sets lol!!

Pumps – 8.5/10 : Wasn’t expecting much in the pump department to be honest, but surprisingly my chest was full and my biceps were blown just from the first few sets. Responsible for this might have been the reduced rest breaks, even though maybe the di-arginine malate may have contributed a fair bit. Nothing like SAN Fierce Domination but stacking this with some agmatine, will be unreal.

Crash – 9/10 : No horrible feelings like last time and no dizziness, just that euphoric feeling from a great workout. Still had some energy left after my workout and slowly tapered down by the time I had a shower and got dressed. Would have given it a 10/10 if I didn’t have trouble sleeping. But its partly my fault for taking it around 5.30pm despite the fact that the label states not to take 6 hours before bedtime. I usually go to bed at 11.30pm and fall straight asleep, but this time it took me around 45-60 minutes to nod off. Once asleep though, I stayed that way until 7am.

Overall : A very potent product, probably the strongest effects ive ever had from a pre-workout. The fact that I was off stims for some time might play a big role too. Will continue taking the same amount and then move up to the full scoop if I become more tolerant. I believe the combination and synergy of the ingredients in this product is amazing. Another great pre-workout added to my favourites list!

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At first I was , then I was . Nice review. I'm glad you found it as effective as you did. It's highly underrated, Imo, thanks for helping spread the word!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was pretty gutted as well the first time I tried it.Must have been a combination of stim sensitivity and a full stomach. When I tried it the 2nd time though, it was a totally different experience.Will be trying it again tomorrow for arms & abs and will be updating this thread. No problem, I always spread the word on great products.Already posted a store review as well

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schnitzer31 View Post
    I was pretty gutted as well the first time I tried it.Must have been a combination of stim sensitivity and a full stomach. When I tried it the 2nd time though, it was a totally different experience.Will be trying it again tomorrow for arms & abs and will be updating this thread. No problem, I always spread the word on great products.Already posted a store review as well
    Glad you figured out the issue, and adjusted accordingly. Sounds like the second time was the charm!

Just a quick update on my workout today (arms & abs). This stuff is legit!! Maybe not the best pumps which would have been nice on arms day but the energy and concentration is amazing.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you like the higher energy over fierce, but want more pumps, stack it with cm2 nitrate. It'll blow your mind.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    If you like the higher energy over fierce, but want more pumps, stack it with cm2 nitrate. It'll blow your mind.
    im more of a fierce guy tbh but thought id give launch a go. great idea on the cm2. I have half a bottle of agmatine sulfate.will start off with that first.

Not even close to similar. CM2 blows agmatine away for pumps.