Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 16'9", 180 lbs
    Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Adz91's BodySpace

Girl keeps texting me. She being friendly or does she like me?

Got this girls number n we text for a bit and really like her. we met n a few times but nevr kissed or anything. soon after i tried to meet with her again but then i found out she was still involved with her ex. so i cut my lose's n moved on as i didnt want to waste time.

so its been a few months now and her ex is definately out th picutre and were both single. we hadnt spoke in ages n she text me once she i was i single again n been saying things like ' how much she missed our converastions and things' . she has been texting me a lot recently, speedy responses . so i kind of took th iniative n said i was gonna come round n beat her at this game she claimed she was better at than me. she accepted but the planned never went through as she had real sh*t day beforehand .

a week later i said well u tell me what day suits u n let me know and a'l see if am free. i didnt want to come across desperate or to available either coz i am pretty busy . she just said dont worry i will but its been a week and nothing.

as it stands were still texting and phoned once. So am thinking i should try again to meet her but then am thinkin maybe shes just texting as a friendship or boredom . some times i delibarelty dont text back to see if she texts again which she does so am just confused wether or not shes likes me. another indication i got when she started asking me stuff about my family member whos in hospital just now so that shows concern.

Also I know the ex is definitely out th picture .

how should i play it from here then?

Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    beastin007 is a name known to all. (+5000) beastin007 is a name known to all. (+5000) beastin007 is a name known to all. (+5000) beastin007 is a name known to all. (+5000) beastin007 is a name known to all. (+5000) beastin007 is a name known to all. (+5000) beastin007 is a name known to all. (+5000) beastin007 is a name known to all. (+5000) beastin007 is a name known to all. (+5000) beastin007 is a name known to all. (+5000) beastin007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit beastin007's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Adz91 View Post
    Got this girls number n we text for a bit and really like her. we met n a few times but nevr kissed or anything. soon after i tried to meet with her again but then i found out she was still involved with her ex. so i cut my lose's n moved on as i didnt want to waste time.

so its been a few months now and her ex is definately out th picutre and were both single. we hadnt spoke in ages n she text me once she i was i single again n been saying things like ' how much she missed our converastions and things' . she has been texting me a lot recently, speedy responses . so i kind of took th iniative n said i was gonna come round n beat her at this game she claimed she was better at than me. she accepted but the planned never went through as she had real sh*t day beforehand .

a week later i said well u tell me what day suits u n let me know and a'l see if am free. i didnt want to come across desperate or to available either coz i am pretty busy . she just said dont worry i will but its been a week and nothing.

as it stands were still texting and phoned once. So am thinking i should try again to meet her but then am thinkin maybe shes just texting as a friendship or boredom . some times i delibarelty dont text back to see if she texts again which she does so am just confused wether or not shes likes me. another indication i got when she started asking me stuff about my family member whos in hospital just now so that shows concern.

Also I know the ex is definitely out th picture .

how should i play it from here then?

"but then i found out she was still involved with her ex"

o'rly?

"so its been a few months now and her ex is definately out th picutre and were both single. we hadnt spoke in ages n she text me once she i was i single again n been saying things like ' how much she missed our converastions and things'"

lol. u havent smashed or kissed her and she misses your conversations? dont welcome the friendzone brah

"a week later i said well u tell me what day suits u n let me know and a'l see if am free"

"its been a week and nothing."

more lol. the ex is back in the picture or still in the back of her head. no girl leaves an invitation standing if she hasn't any other options
    hinthint: the ex

"So am thinking i should try again to meet her"

grow a f***ing pair and bail brah.

basically: chick aint into you and she just wants you around when the guy she is pursuing aint givin her the D

Serialbawx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Serialbawx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Serialbawx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Serialbawx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Serialbawx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Serialbawx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Serialbawx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Serialbawx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Serialbawx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Serialbawx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Serialbawx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    back off from texting her and see what she does..

brb stillwithex

Stats: 5'7", 174 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1225
    RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RoWdY_RuFf_BoY's BodySpace
    Cut through all the bullsh!t she might be playing by just saying "yo, lets meet for a drink, tomorrow, 10pm at blah blah". Then make a move on her. By doing this, you force women into a weak spot, and that weak spot is ACTION. Women would rather sit around and talk all day (like txting you), but put her on the spot, and shes forced to say yes or no, or maybe, which means no.

This is why I keep telling you guys, when in doubt, just make a move. But guys are too scared of getting rejected, so they play the gay 'IOIs' until its clear as day.

Stop trying to figure out if she likes you or not. Girls hide their true feelings. They are scared of rejection just like you are. They will flirt with you, be friendly with you. These are the hints they 'send' to guys to let them know. And even if you're wrong and she was just being friendly, you can now freely MOVE ON and onto the NEXT ONE!

The over analyzing and self reflective thoughts can be diminished if you just MAKE A MOVE! MAKE A MOVE AND HER RESPONSE AND BEHAVIOUR WILL TELL YOU MORE than anyone on the internet can.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adz91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Adz91's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Serialbawx View Post
    back off from texting her and see what she does..

brb stillwithex
    I have been doing this at times. Sometimes I won't text her back then give it a couple days n she will text me again asking ' how my weekend was' n sheet like that.

roodyghey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roodyghey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roodyghey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roodyghey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roodyghey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roodyghey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roodyghey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roodyghey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roodyghey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roodyghey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) roodyghey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY View Post
    Cut through all the bullsh!t she might be playing by just saying "yo, lets meet for a drink, tomorrow, 10pm at blah blah". Then make a move on her. By doing this, you force women into a weak spot, and that weak spot is ACTION. Women would rather sit around and talk all day (like txting you), but put her on the spot, and shes forced to say yes or no, or maybe, which means no.

This is why I keep telling you guys, when in doubt, just make a move. But guys are too scared of getting rejected, so they play the gay 'IOIs' until its clear as day.

Stop trying to figure out if she likes you or not. Girls hide their true feelings. They are scared of rejection just like you are. They will flirt with you, be friendly with you. These are the hints they 'send' to guys to let them know. And even if you're wrong and she was just being friendly, you can now freely MOVE ON and onto the NEXT ONE!

The over analyzing and self reflective thoughts can be diminished if you just MAKE A MOVE! MAKE A MOVE AND HER RESPONSE AND BEHAVIOUR WILL TELL YOU MORE than anyone on the internet can.
    This is the only right answer. Make a move, its a win-win. If shes into you, win. If shes not, you can move on and ignore her texts/cut her out of your life and onto the next one.

Stats: 6'2", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 730
    mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mcbrainlegend's BodySpace
    From my experience. Texting means NOTHING. She can be texting you just because she wants the attention and is bored. And yet the whole time you are killing the attraction by communicating through phones and internet and not in person and you will have nothing left to say to her in person if you do meet.

Stats: 5'10", 192 lbs
    LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LikeAMachine's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY View Post

and by this point they have lessened attraction through scores of text, phone calls, instagram likes etc. Make a move early and often, so that when they go away or you lose interest you're not wishing you had smashed a few more times.
    Founder of the BWC Crew

My Invisalign blog - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143942481

If a guy has to plead that's he's natty, he's not.

Stats: 6'2", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 730
    mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mcbrainlegend's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    and by this point they have lessened attraction through scores of text, phone calls, etc.
    this

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3"
    kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kel_varnsen's BodySpace
    only way to know is by making a move. ask her out/drink/coffee/pool/whatever and make a move. if she rejects you, try again. if she rejects you then, move on. not only will you find out if she's really into you, you'll grow as a man by going for what you want.

Visit Adz91's BodySpace
    So I asked her to meet up again n she agreed . We agreed to meet Thursday n couple hours before we're supposed to meet she told she couldn't make it anymore coz she got asked to work.

I haven't replied yet but this was my 2nd attempt at meeting up. Time to ignore and move into the next despite her constant texting everyday ?

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    snappinghello has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snappinghello has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snappinghello has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snappinghello has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snappinghello has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snappinghello has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snappinghello has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snappinghello has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snappinghello has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snappinghello has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snappinghello has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit snappinghello's BodySpace
    Yeah ignore and possibly post pics?

Stats: 5'7", 138 lbs
    AlexBlin2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit AlexBlin2's BodySpace
    I think she is interested in you at least! You got nothing to lose man go for it!

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    chirashi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chirashi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chirashi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chirashi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chirashi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chirashi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chirashi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chirashi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chirashi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chirashi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chirashi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit chirashi's BodySpace
    So I asked her to meet up again n she agreed . We agreed to meet Thursday n couple hours before we're supposed to meet she told she couldn't make it anymore coz she got asked to work.

I haven't replied yet but this was my 2nd attempt at meeting up. Time to ignore and move into the next despite her constant texting everyday ?
    I operate by a 2 strikes rule. 2 Flakes = move on. If she a girl really is interested in you, she'll make the meet up happen. Ignore unless she wants to make plans...then judge accordingly.

Stats: 5'7", 174 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1225
    RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RoWdY_RuFf_BoY's BodySpace
    See how much easier it is to judge if a girl likes you or not?

Did she offer to reschedule or make it up to you? If not, I would put her on the back burner and basically move on. That's what I would do though. I would do it because of the abundance mentality. There are too many other women to ask out. I don't really deal with the 'maybe' girls who are 'halfheartedly' into me.

But then theres the argument of persistence. "if you just hang in there and try once more, maybe it will work out. it could be just bad timing. If you keep trying, maybe she will come around" etc and then some people might suggest you move on, but keep her contact, then hit her up once in awhile and try to set a get together. Basically you no longer invest in her, you just send a txt or two every week or so, just to ask her out to see if she'll agree and actually show up.

It's up to you how you wanna play it. Your first thing was pretty gay, unless you planned on bringing dvds over or something after the 'game' and then you can make a move on her.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

Visit Adz91's BodySpace
    You could be right and could be bad timing. I know she's tight for money so that's why she would have choose work over me for th money. But like the other guy said she never offered an alternative.

She's text me again today asking 'why I never text back when she turned me down' . Don't really have an intention of texting back but don't want to seem immature and ignore?