mandy2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat loss & Protein powder

Hi All,
    I was 160 lbs when I started hitting the gym before a month.M<y present weight is 150 lbs.

I am hitting gym mainly to reduce my belly fat.My body is not lean, not muscular.I just have medium body with small fat deposits overall the body and lot of belly fat.

My primary goal is to burn the belly fat and then add some muscle to my body.

I have been working out regularly from 1 month following some workout plan and I lost about 10 lbs but I can see very less change in my belly size.I am being on diet too and I don't take any kind of supplements. All the proteins and nutrition that I get are from whole food.

I know that belly fat is the one which goes last from the body and I am ok to continue working out.

As I mentioned, I also want to add very little muscle through out the body and I thought I should have whey protein powder after the work out so that I will gain some muscle mass.

Presently,I drink lot of water immediately after workout and then have my food in 40 to 50 min.

My query is that,Do I have to concentrate on loosing the belly fat completely and then try for gaining little body mass by consuming protein powder or Should I Start having the protein powder from now?

I don't bother even if I don't gain muscle mass but my main aim is to reduce the belly fat.

Please suggest.Thanks in advance.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your problem is you have no muscle mass to begin with, you you'll always think you're fat.
    OG

mandy2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    your problem is you have no muscle mass to begin with, you you'll always think you're fat.
    I have considerable amount of belly fat which bulges out and gives a weird look.Can you please let me know what you suggest me to do?

SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mandy2929 View Post
    As I mentioned, I also want to add very little muscle through out the body and I thought I should have whey protein powder after the work out so that I will gain some muscle mass.

My query is that,Do I have to concentrate on loosing the belly fat completely and then try for gaining little body mass by consuming protein powder or Should I Start having the protein powder from now?
    Whey itself, isn't going to affect your composition -- it's not a "miracle grow" powder that creates muscle mass. To manage your body fat, go to the Nutrition forum, sort out your calorie requirements per the macro calculation sticky, and eat at a slight deficit. Continue weight training.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi All,
    I was 160 lbs when I started hitting the gym before a month.M<y present weight is 150 lbs.

I am hitting gym mainly to reduce my belly fat.My body is not lean, not muscular.I just have medium body with small fat deposits overall the body and lot of belly fat.

My primary goal is to burn the belly fat and then add some muscle to my body.

I have been working out regularly from 1 month following some workout plan and I lost about 10 lbs but I can see very less change in my belly size.I am being on diet too and I don't take any kind of supplements. All the proteins and nutrition that I get are from whole food.

I know that belly fat is the one which goes last from the body and I am ok to continue working out.

Presently,I drink lot of water immediately after workout and then have my food in 40 to 50 min.

I don't bother even if I don't gain muscle mass but my main aim is to reduce the belly fat.

Please suggest.Thanks in advance.
    In my opinion, as a beginner you should take things a step at a time. First thing is to get your diet straight. You should feel comfortable that you have a reasonable calorie deficit (in order to lose weight) with sufficient nutrition (if you're eating "clean" this should already be the case). Your workout should tie into this equation and should be a combo of cardio and weight training. Both burn calories and provide multiple other benefits. Plus the variety in your workouts will help you maintain interest. Once you've lost as much fat (and muscle you'll lose that too but if you lift heavy you can minimize this somewhat), then you can start adding back calories and worrying more about protein and supplements and the like in order to maximize muscle gain (if that's what you want). It takes time to lose weight so be patient. You'll also find that most people lose weight at different degrees in different parts of their bodies. You may have to get pretty lose to lose your belly, but if you keep up a consistent, reasonable, calorie deficit you'll get there. Good Luck!

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have considerable amount of belly fat which bulges out and gives a weird look.Can you please let me know what you suggest me to do?
    suck it it...
    OG

LozFed is not very well liked. (-100) LozFed is not very well liked. (-100) LozFed is not very well liked. (-100) LozFed is not very well liked. (-100) LozFed is not very well liked. (-100) LozFed is not very well liked. (-100) LozFed is not very well liked. (-100) LozFed is not very well liked. (-100) LozFed is not very well liked. (-100) LozFed is not very well liked. (-100) LozFed is not very well liked. (-100)
    Have you ever stopped having chicken or eggs while losing fat? Protein is just protein, as long as you don't overdo your macros you're fine it doesn't make a difference.
    Train insane or remain the same