Emiss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with workout/diet/routine what am I doing wrong?

I got this far from 150ish down to 130ish in 6 months and I started to gain weight again and I want to get back to getting leaner.

For breakfast I eat like a little bowl of rice and some meat. (Left Overs) light meal
    Go lift for 30 minutes (light-med) and drink half a protein shake (whey)
    Have a banana as snack for mid day
    Peanut Butter Sandwich for Lunch and chex mix for snack...(I Try to stop but I get too hungry)
    I swim for about 2 hours. and finish the rest of my protein shake
    i pack about 800-1200 cal when I go home. (soo hungry after swim)
    I do some push ups and ab workout and some squats here and there and I do like 50 of each or more depending on my time.

What should I do? I just get my stomach bigger and bigger... I worked out my stomach but now its just bigger since the muscles got bigger and the fat is sitting on top of it...
    I also pointed out where I can squeeze the fat. the rest of my body im happy about
    fairly new to this sorry D:
    Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images

bump

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I were you I would go on a slow, clean bulk OP. Cutting won't get you very far - you don't have much muscle at the moment on your frame.

Whats should I do?

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    clean bulk and lift weights whats ur height and why dont you have more muscle if you have been on this site and lifting for a year? you arent giving enough information

Do this routine and eat 300 cals over maitenance:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147447933

Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500)
    Bulk for at least 6 months on a modified SS (there's billions of them out there, just choose one that has you doing dips and chinups)

Originally Posted by TheSaltyAngus View Post
    clean bulk and lift weights whats ur height and why dont you have more muscle if you have been on this site and lifting for a year? you arent giving enough information

Do this routine and eat 300 cals over maitenance:
    im 5'4 im tiny. i kind of have muscle and it bulges out a bit making my stomach look fatter at the top but there's just fat covering it completely. im 135lb

i was just browsing the site back then and not being lazy

Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Emiss View Post
    im 5'4 im tiny. i kind of have muscle and it bulges out a bit making my stomach look fatter at the top but there's just fat covering it completely. im 135lb

i was just browsing the site back then and not being lazy
    Judging by your posting style I'm going to guess you haven't gone through puberty yet.