Page 138 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,140 of 4481

Thread: EjnarKolinkar

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sumo

135,185,205x6
    235x4
    255x4

SLDL
    135x6x3

Horizontal ring rows
    4x6

Meadows rows landmine attachment
    45x10x2 plate oof

Spider curl machine 40x10x2

Face pulls
    12.5x20reps
    17.5x15
    22.5x25
    32.5x15
    42.5x15
    52.5x10

Feels good to be back in the gym after a week of BS, rehab, meh. I tried to hold it down and not get too rambunctious. I was eyeing the concept 2 rower for some 500M repeats but decided I'd wait and see how I feel tomorrow. Using my 5' rope on the face pulls, had to try and get the hang of the stack hence all the reps/sets.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SteveWright1 View Post
    I do not envy you that dry needling session Robert
    but if it provides relief afterwards, then it sounds like a worthwhile trade off for the unpleasantness/ discomfort suffered during the procedure

hopefully the recovery continues and you can re introduce exercises that at present you have to skip due to the problem

Nice work on T bar rows

Thanks Steve, those T-bars are hard, lol it's not a feel good machine. Bar is heavy and long so defeats much of the leverage. I like em and will be doing often.

Rehab is OK so far. 2nd session with the needling down and another stripping away at the area by the PT prior. What a mess. I havent been able to lax ball teh area, but I've been keeing up with the stetching. Will lax ball it tonight as I have until Tuesday for next PT.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

I'm going to close my log for a while.

I'll still be training , and working on the rehab. Hopefully RL will settle down a notch. Probably will end up leaving it closed a few months though. Between demands at work, and some obligations I'm too far behind in things in general and I don't see it coming around soon as I would like. I also will have a bout of cutting which is never fun to post about. IDK I might start a short fat loss log at a later date, which I would link.

I'll be back. Thanks for all the support through the last year of setbacks, its been very helpful and kept me feeling much more positive. Owe all the posters ITT a lot.

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent session today Robert, strong work in the sumos and good follow up with the SLDL's. Landmines, spiders and facepulls for an awesome finish!
    Sad to see you closing up shop Robert, you are such a valuable resource to us all. Hope the cut goes well dood! And...don't be a stranger..u will be missed my friend
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good session, good luck amigo

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Did session one of the dry needling tonight after PT stripped away at the area manually (lawd first pass teh crunch and nerve bunched up cluster let go again and oooof that sucks) then used the ultrasound. 2 needles, for about 15 minutes. Could feel the needles getting stuck in the collagen and the twisting was not that bad. It was weird though. Area is tender as hell from the lacrosse ball and still gets odd nerve impulses from the come and go nerve entrapment. Got some major relief tonight. Area has been pissed and sore all day and right now it's pretty mellow.

PT's biceps are still as big as mine she is a tank. Chin ups going to pay off eventually :I
    I'm sure that hurt but no way were you going to argue with her
    How does it feel after a few days? Any better/no change?

Feels good to be back in the gym after a week of BS, rehab, meh. I tried to hold it down and not get too rambunctious. I was eyeing the concept 2 rower for some 500M repeats but decided I'd wait and see how I feel tomorrow. Using my 5' rope on the face pulls, had to try and get the hang of the stack hence all the reps/sets.
    I empathise ... I know we should do our rehab but, damn it gets boring! It's nice to hit the gym for some decent weights and leave those pink DBs and bands in the corner
    Love the choice of sumos, SLDLs, landmines and ring rows Robert!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well thats a bummer.

My cup of tea lurking got a little smaller. Will sit here and await the return.

I enjoy your cutting insight. Shows you are human.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Robert
    I have recently learned to appreciate the value of rehab, but I would not wish it on anyone else all the same
    thus I hope your rehab goes well and that once the injuries/issues are sorted, you never need to revisit it again
    whilst I appreciate real life issues are the priority, the occasional post/ update would be appreciated
    ☻/
    / \

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'll still be training , and working on the rehab. Hopefully RL will settle down a notch. Probably will end up leaving it closed a few months though. Between demands at work, and some obligations I'm too far behind in things in general and I don't see it coming around soon as I would like. I also will have a bout of cutting which is never fun to post about. IDK I might start a short fat loss log at a later date, which I would link.

I'll be back. Thanks for all the support through the last year of setbacks, its been very helpful and kept me feeling much more positive. Owe all the posters ITT a lot.

Sorry to hear man, I've enjoyed following your journey a lot! Looking forward to your return
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice sumo deads Robert. Good work put in with lots of variety. I really like the rowing machine. My gym has 2 of them and unless you are first in the door daily, finding one that is empty is next to impossible.

Good luck on your endeavors man. We will be here when you get back and decide to knock the dust off this journal or start a new one.

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

But who's gonna do all that great research for us.........Gotta do what ya gotta do but you will be missed as will this log....Hope you'll be back soon....
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Excellent session today Robert, strong work in the sumos and good follow up with the SLDL's. Landmines, spiders and facepulls for an awesome finish!
    Sad to see you closing up shop Robert, you are such a valuable resource to us all. Hope the cut goes well dood! And...don't be a stranger..u will be missed my friend

I'll still post when I can around the site, usually from my phone on the bus lol. But when I get home I can't keep up. Mother in law needs help every weekend, had a big project which I have almost completed and now the whole rest of my life is behind. Work, I'm not even going into, the checks don't bounce!

It was a good WO, I think I need to leave the more ballistic rowing out though, makes my shoudler pissy. This has been confirmed for the 3rd time.

Originally Posted by conoutlook View Post
    Good session, good luck amigo

Thanks Coco, was on top of the world after that.

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    I'm sure that hurt but no way were you going to argue with her
    How does it feel after a few days? Any better/no change?
    It's different, the knot/trigger points come out way easier, and take longer to come back. It feels normal after therapy sometimes. Replaced with some srs soreness the next day. I think it's progressing. Going to try to use the airdyne, and the concept rower and cut back on my walking. No calf work. And try to sort out as much of the soft tissue stuff as I can bear to mess with. Maybe I can get this thing on the run.

It's not like I'm crippled but I know when something gets this out of control it's bound to start carrying over to other parts as things try to compensate. LMAO I have enough problems thx
    a

I empathise ... I know we should do our rehab but, damn it gets boring! It's nice to hit the gym for some decent weights and leave those pink DBs and bands in the corner
    Love the choice of sumos, SLDLs, landmines and ring rows Robert!

Ha I saw those rings hanging there and knew some ring rows were going to go down. Those are now a permanent in teh horizontal pulling rotation along with the T-bars. I've never been big on SLDL but it's time to grow up and train and stretch the hams under load better I think. It's an experiment.

Sumo's went super, except too slow on the finish with upper body. I'm srsly consider a speed sets of triples just to try and get myself moving faster. Still trying to sort out a warm up plan for these, I think I need a bit more than the 10,5,3,2, 3x6 seemed a bit much though.

I need to keep pushing my ability to get stronger, It seems as long as I am smart with exercise selection the shoulder is on the run.

Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Well thats a bummer.

My cup of tea lurking got a little smaller. Will sit here and await the return.

I enjoy your cutting insight. Shows you are human.
    I'll try and get my act together IRL, lol wife is prodding me now to head out for 5-6 stops of errands, hopefully sooner rather than later. I like logging, been beneficial in heading in the general direction of sanity with trianing.

Hey Robert
    I have recently learned to appreciate the value of rehab, but I would not wish it on anyone else all the same
    thus I hope your rehab goes well and that once the injuries/issues are sorted, you never need to revisit it again
    whilst I appreciate real life issues are the priority, the occasional post/ update would be appreciated

Thanks Steve, I'll try to make the hiatus short. I'm still in good spirits, just between a rock and a hard place.

Whole thing is making me smarter though. Forces some examination of what is working and what is daydreams. I'm optimistic as usual, life presents endless opportunities.

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Sorry to hear man, I've enjoyed following your journey a lot! Looking forward to your return

Thanks Dave. I've sure enjoyed your log as well. I'll be keepign the goal the goal.

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Nice sumo deads Robert. Good work put in with lots of variety. I really like the rowing machine. My gym has 2 of them and unless you are first in the door daily, finding one that is empty is next to impossible.

Good luck on your endeavors man. We will be here when you get back and decide to knock the dust off this journal or start a new one.

Yep will knock dust off of this one. It reminds me of what has worked and what has not.

Those rowers are a gas, I really get a kick out of them.

Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    But who's gonna do all that great research for us.........Gotta do what ya gotta do but you will be missed as will this log....Hope you'll be back soon....

Yep Ron, its a bit of a necessity. Sooner I get caught up sooner I get back to normal, or a new normal

====

Unsub'd

See you all soon

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look forward to catching you when you return!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post
    Look forward to catching you when you return!
    Hey Q good to see you around! THanks I'll try and get it back together.

Hey Robert

I guess it's time for an update. I thought about posting one a few times but it seems like a long post to cover it and I've been shot lately. I tried to make some cliffs, but even the cliffs are TLDR.

So super cliffs:

PT has increased in intensity and extended for more sessions. Trainer pulled my card for standing work in the gym last week. So lower body work is all single leg for the uninjured leg or stuff like 45 deg back extension, leg curls etc. All other lifting is seated, preferable without carrying heavy stuff around. I just got a good 8x3 on my military press going again prior to this.

Nerve entrapment and general low tissue quality in peronei, and left calf trigger points as well have improved from 20/100 to about 40/100. Strength and ROM not an issue in the area. Scar tissue, entrapped superficial peroneal nerve, and trigger points are under consistent efforts. Lots of scraping, kneading, ultrasound, and needle twisting. The PT is OK, but very sore the next day and I have a lot of homework to do between sessions.

I'm just tryign to keep my mind right, eat enough, and do my assigned PT work at home more than anything. Training is an afterthought, I'd complain about it and some other things, but it's time to pay the piper with my leg issue. I'm lucky to get in two sessions a week. There are not enough hours in my day. I should note I am also trying to sleep as much as possible. I'm have not been very good at that for a number of years but I am working on that too.

This is my WO from last saturday

Pull down 100x12 115x10,130z3, 115x5

Cable military seated 25x 15, 30x12, 35x8.

Abduction 90x15, 110x10, 150x10

Single hip extension right
    1x20, 1x20 had to rest pause these.

Dips 4,3,3,2

45 deg back extension 10xbw, 10xBW+25, 8xBW+25

Spider curl machine 40x10, 50x10 per arm (feel good machine here)

I tried to make a PPL work on this rehab schedule and I can't. Working on a 2 day a week plan. I don't want to backslide in dips or chins at the very least so have to work harder. Still no real cause to point at for the left leg mess. Right leg is fine.

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great to see an update Robert. Still getting some work in the gym and working hard on the rehab. Hope everything gets sorted soon for you
    ☻/
    / \

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's good to see you posting Robert and good as well that the peroneal pain is getting better ... even if it is still 40/100
    I know though how time consuming the rehab work is and how mind numbing it can be but you could give yourself an upper body target like working up to 10 rep dip or chin sets .... May as well make some upper body gains while the lower body is being reconstructed
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to see an update Robert.
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great to see an update Robert and positive attitude despite circumstances that must be frustrating at times

nice work on the seated lat pulls and cable presses
    I was trying to think what I might spend my time doing if 1 leg was unavailable to me and squats, deadlifts and even standing OHP was not an option for me

is Bench work OK, I get away without much leg drive so I was wondering if benching is an option for you?
    ☻/
    / \

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Great to see an update Robert. Still getting some work in the gym and working hard on the rehab. Hope everything gets sorted soon for you
    Thanks Shawn, I'll try and log some training again if I can get settled better.

It's good to see you posting Robert and good as well that the peroneal pain is getting better ... even if it is still 40/100
    I know though how time consuming the rehab work is and how mind numbing it can be but you could give yourself an upper body target like working up to 10 rep dip or chin sets .... May as well make some upper body gains while the lower body is being reconstructed
    Yep, that it I've got to keep pushing on the chins and dips. All the other upper stuff needs done too time permitig but those two Have been the focus of my strength development. New gym has the hammer strength low row which works really well for me so I'll be bombing away at the back there as well.

I'd like to try and hit a Chins only workout midweek. Maybe some other accessory. But get something done. Working on it.

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Good to see an update Robert.

Thanks for the support Dave. I appreciate it!

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to hear you are still getting work in Robert. It sounds like you are working through a lot right now. Good luck man!

Great to see an update Robert and positive attitude despite circumstances that must be frustrating at times

nice work on the seated lat pulls and cable presses
    I was trying to think what I might spend my time doing if 1 leg was unavailable to me and squats, deadlifts and even standing OHP was not an option for me

is Bench work OK, I get away without much leg drive so I was wondering if benching is an option for you?

Getting the word to bag training on my feet was a blow. Was not prepared for it which probably sounds silly. I mean that's the great thing about having a program in place, ya just do the work.

I can still do a lot o vertical, and horizontal pushing and pulling. I'll focus on those and the few leg options available.

I even tried to use the whirling asscheek developer last trip to gym. Place was crowded too. Felt like a tool. It was too short for me anyway. The bad girl machine isn't a total waste, I'll be up to the stack soon across all sets but I could always bring a band for more load.

Part of this will be long term changes though and I don't know what those are yet. I'm not going to spend too much time thinking about it. I just need to train, and play it safe. If this was going to resolve peacefully it would have happened as its been since January that the leg has been wrong and probably a good long while before that without me noticing.

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll get it worked out and be back...looks like you have a go to plan for now and it's always good to hear from you
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If feel your pain so to speak. Rehab seems like it takes forever.........

We got to keep positive and work through it.
    -----------------

My workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168325713

Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    You'll get it worked out and be back...looks like you have a go to plan for now and it's always good to hear from you
    Yep, I really hope to bet back to logging WO in the next week. Even if they are a bit oddball. Been reading up on my abbreviated training links and tryig to get somethign together that just hammers a few basics 2x a week Friday and Sunday. I figure I can get a few set of pull and push in one day midweek even with the rehab chores and RL workload.

Originally Posted by Korr View Post
    If feel your pain so to speak. Rehab seems like it takes forever.........

We got to keep positive and work through it.
    Yep I agree. Sure knocked me off balance. My mind is right again for the most part. Time for me to do more work.
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 10-01-2015 at 09:33 PM.

MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy to ya back and working the program ya need to work... not always fun Robert, but sometimes ya just have to get it done.
    Maayo ang adlaw karun

CAR ▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂ DIO
    -------------CREW---------------

____ 💀 I+L 💀 ____
    Team Five-ONE-Five

Floor press

65x15
    85x12
    115x12
    145x8
    165x5
    185x3
    145x8

BB curls

45x10
    65x8
    75x6
    80x4

Face pull banded 1 orange mini per hand

3x10

Wanted to hit the gym but spent the day getting a nail out my tire and getting oil changed plus 4 stops for food, chores, home depot etc ad nauseum. Have a basketball fundraiser for my son later so just did some front side stuff in the OG home gym. 185x3 was good for me. I got a little paranoid the last rep and got out of my groove and missed touching the floor with my left elbow.

Did 10 yates rows with the bar. Soon.mouse.gif

Originally Posted by MooseTequila View Post
    Happy to ya back and working the program ya need to work... not always fun Robert, but sometimes ya just have to get it done.
    Yep I need to use my head more. Have to stop treading water with strength levels. Just have to work smarter, rest more, pretend Im indestructible less, lift heavier stuff, eat well.

But Ive made a lot of progress this year with my hamstrings and glutes which is really cool. Now to get some gainz without becoming obese and not being able to squat, or deadlift

Gonna do it though, no choice.

My training yesterday was not much but I was planning on doing work today and was mostly caught up with coaching daughter.

Conventional Deadlift

Warm up weight technique
    5 doubles

Yates Technique
    Warm up weights
    3x8

Supinated grip narrow pull down

100x15
    130x12
    145x6

DB rows
    65x10

More TLDR,

Conventional form felt really good. Had good balance and felt a lot of hams and glutes off the floor. I know when I return to conventionals it's going to be good. After the last month at maintence+ and the work on teh super squat, cybex super squat, and now with 45 back extension and single leg glute bridge maybe I can address the strength and mobility imbalance between my legs. I seem to have got that post diet burst of muscle mass and half of it's in my glutes. Normally it's all in the love handles but it seems some muscle has grown.

Now we go into way TLDR. Squats, peroneals, and over reaching while under eating.

It's damnable to try and figure out. I have poor extension in my right hip, and my hamstring is tighter as is my psoas, and virtually every muscle in the posterior chain. In any kind of split stance stretch my right side is a disaster. I can probe the muscles around my right back erectors and I get a physical jolt through my iliopsoas. Can do work to relax this area and I can breath better (diaphram). And yet when I squat I'm way deeper on the right leg. I actually have to stop depth on that side by mentally focusing on staying square.

Time to quit farting about and fix this to the extent I can.

#1 Screening my ankles my right is more mobile than my left.

#2 When I collapse in the arch on the left leg through the arch (JTBNY pointed this out for me) I'm going around that ankle to get more depth on the left side.

#3 My pelvis isn't square (defect of spine manufacture) nothign I can do about this but keep iliopsoas from pulling it further out of alignment.

#4 My right side iliopsoas gets tight and gaurded (always has). Which makes the pelvis angle worse.

#5 Even though I would classify my left (dominaite leg) as stronger. Which is proven out over the majority of my single leg work. My right leg has more hypertrophy. Quad is 3/4" bigger, calf 1/4" bigger, true even with all the inflammation in my left shin.

My weak leg and dysfunctional glute/hip is doing all the work in the hole, and loading up the battered but (stronger) side of my back while it's doing it. I cant get good force production out of my strong leg as it's faulted at the ankle, arch, and knee if the load is heavy enough.

How do I get force out of the left leg? Enervate the foot, get on my toes, drive with the big toe plantar flexing and everting my foot to try and get my arch and ankle unfaulted. Hello contributory factor to peroneal overload. Add habitual walking patterns, to deal with the hip imbalance, shoes that aren't cushioned enough for a heavy supinator, and a solid habit of overreaching while under eating, and you have a overworked calf and a wrecked set of peronei.

How do I fix this? Get my right hip loosened up, release my right iliopsoas, and get the slack right glutes tighter. It's the same as my shoulder really. Some muscles are too tight others too slack. Rehab the peronei, reduce contributory factors, and see that in all things gym I don't get into a faulted position with my left leg.

I also need to address mobility in the left ankle and whatever issues I find in the left leg as I suspect I've been making up mobility through the ankle in stretching, and all training involving that side out of habit as I do it walking to address the hip height discrepancy.

Losing the remaining 25 pounds of excess fat and reducing the load on the leg in daily life might be smart as well at the point I'm clear to diet. I'm not there yet, I'm at a surplus ATM to facilitate generic recovery.

My current theory. I am not a professional obviously and am not offering any advice on the matter. Luckily my my PT is and we will discuss this as I think it's in line with her reccomendations as well regarding activities requiring a lot of dorsiflexion.

Page 138 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast