Thread: creatine help

bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine help

I started creatine 1week ago and have been doing the loading phase taking 2scoops pre and post workout 1 scoop of whey post workout. I have gained 10 pounds in a week when my diet didn't change. I started doing research on the internet and saw something about 10lbs of weight is normal to gain when starting creatine. my question is if this is true and if the 10pounds are muscle,water or fat and if it keeps going up at this rate should I get off creatine or reevaluate my diet?
    reply to my forums and I will give you good reputation

MetroBodyBuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's normal to start gaining some serious weight, When at first starting supplementation. Re-evaulating your diet would be a smart choice because lowering calorie intake and boosting your workouts will always do you good!

defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been taking Creatine for a while now and weigh in nearly 10 pounds heavier than I was. It's mostly water though, if you stop taking Creatine you'll probably notice that your weight will drop quite a bit after about a week or so.

bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmw481325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by defyant View Post
    I've been taking Creatine for a while now and weigh in nearly 10 pounds heavier than I was. It's mostly water though, if you stop taking Creatine you'll probably notice that your weight will drop quite a bit after about a week or so.
    how have your results been on creatine? also do you feel like it really does anything in terms of boosting gains and endurance and does the weight that you gain on it actually show or is it not really visible that you gained weight?

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You probably won't see many more insane gains. Your muscles can only absorbs so much water! You will fluctuate with that water weight!

defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bmw481325 View Post
    how have your results been on creatine? also do you feel like it really does anything in terms of boosting gains and endurance and does the weight that you gain on it actually show or is it not really visible that you gained weight?
    For me, Creatine helps me a lot in terms of endurance. I've found that I recover faster, and when it seems like I can't do 1 more rep, I end up doing 3 more. In terms of my size, I have noticed a little bit of gain but not a lot. I definitely notice a significant improvement when I take myself off it for a while and that water weight disappears and all sorts of new definition are showing throughout my body.

In terms of 'using it for a while' I mean 2 months. I haven't tried heavy loading though, just the standard 20g daily.

Originally Posted by defyant View Post
    For me, Creatine helps me a lot in terms of endurance. I've found that I recover faster, and when it seems like I can't do 1 more rep, I end up doing 3 more. In terms of my size, I have noticed a little bit of gain but not a lot. I definitely notice a significant improvement when I take myself off it for a while and that water weight disappears and all sorts of new definition are showing throughout my body.

In terms of 'using it for a while' I mean 2 months. I haven't tried heavy loading though, just the standard 20g daily.
    should I cycle off of the creatine for a week or so after I finish the whole jar or should I just keep taking it
    reply to my forums and I will give you good reputation

You can if you want, to see if there is any noticeable gains or not. Only reason why I do is cause when I'm at work I have free range to a gym (I live onsite for 2 weeks), and when I am home I make time for the family and don't go to the gym. That's usually when I start noticing changes, after a few days.

If you work out regularly (daily) just keep taking it to keep yourself hydrated.

anyone else use creatine that can tell me their results and how they liked it?

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea OP last friday I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

Originally Posted by TheSaltyAngus View Post
    Yea OP last friday I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?
    why do you post this on all creatine questions its not funny its a stupid story

pmergs will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmergs will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmergs will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmergs will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmergs will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmergs will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmergs will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmergs will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmergs will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmergs will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmergs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bmw481325 View Post
    why do you post this on all creatine questions its not funny its a stupid story
    youre right its not funny. he had a bad experience with creatine and we need to be there to support him.

creatine, not even once