Egabob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Egabob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Egabob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Egabob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Egabob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Egabob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Egabob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Egabob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Egabob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Egabob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Egabob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Beginning Training for a Navy SEAL physique

Hello, I have been doing tons of reading on these forums and I have learned a lot about bodybuilding. As you can see from the title, I am interested in possibly becoming a Navy SEAL or at least looking like one. Unfortunately, I am 6 foot, 130-135 pounds at the age of 16. Over the last 2-3 months I have gained more than 10 pounds without growing in height from doing mostly mindless dumbbell exercises in my basement.

The Navy SEALs as I understand are very muscular, but at the same time their muscles are built for endurance. Being my weight as of now, should I first be focused on simply gaining lots of weight (30+ pounds), and then working on my endurance, or should I simply do both at the same time?

Also, in an ideal situation, about how much of a persons total bodyweight does the lower body take up? Right now, you would think I weighed more than I did if you just look at my upper body, and I just want to know how much I really need to bulk my legs.

Thanks in advance for any responses, the advice is greatly appreciated.

Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm in the process of Navy SEAL training, my workouts normally contain low rest and high intensity. Incorporating numerous amounts of pullups no matter what body part i'm working out. I'd definitely say work on eating a lot more to bulk up the pounds as well as doing your heavy lifting. It's a relentless amount of training to become a SEAL

For instance my goal SEAL physique by the time I try out in 2015, is 5'10 at 200lbs 9% body fat.
    164lbs BW
    Squat - 335
    Deadlift - 360
    Bench - 270

CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Size doesn't matter in the military. As long as you can do x amount of pull-ups and have the discipline your good. Honestly just swim. You'll get what you need from that cause that's really all they do is swim and run. Save yourself work and don't train towards having to lug around 200lb. That would also take like 5 years to stay at a constant like that cause chances are all the running and endurance you're going to to do is going to shave of your upper body. Hate to say it but it's true.

R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Running, pull ups, and swimming. SEALS don't give a sheit about your bench press or any other lifts. It's mostly endurance. My father was a marine in recon and served with many seals and they train very similarly. I would suggest working on the things I previously stated and not worry about the other lifts. Now it would definitely be to your advantage to hit the gym and get stronger and bigger but it's hard to run for extreme distances with extra weight. For example, my father hit the gym hard before joining the marine corps and got his bench around 350 and was huge. He ended up having to cut a lot of muscle mass so that he could keep up on the running. He wasnt fat by any means but he ended up losing like 30lbs lol. He also mentioned that most seals actually look rather thin and not as muscular as most people expect. Not to say they aren't strong but they don't always have the ideal bodybuilding physique that most people expect. Keep running and best of luck OP
    Train. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Run 20 miles in 3 hours rite nao
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Navy seals aren't built to lift, they are more so to endure and to be used in real situations. So most of the military's training across all branches is calisthenics, because its effective, cheaper than gyms, and makes more sense.
    Calisthenics can get you big and built, but its more natural muscle that your body can work with, that's why they are so cut, but really though, if you want to at least look like a navy seal, you have to train like one.

But honestly, the military could care less about your physique, just if you can do the stuff

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you even know how a navy seal looks like..

their not all greg plitt

decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    el oh el if you think that's what seals do.
    RTR
    S&P Crew