Sbaker3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sbaker3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sbaker3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sbaker3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sbaker3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sbaker3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sbaker3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sbaker3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sbaker3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sbaker3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sbaker3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cut now orbulk for a while longer?

I have been training for nearly 2 years now, 5'11, 182 in the morning. 190 fully dressed after eating. 15.2 inch arms, 18 years old, max bench of 255, max combined weight chin of about 280.

For the last couple years I never had to really cut, I was lean starting off, and if I wasn't strict about eating enough I would lose a lot of fat. but after bulking 3-4 months of heavy eating I have gotten a bit of a gut when I don't flex or suck in my abs. I had 14.7 inch arms before starting my bulk a few month ago, and now have 15.2 inch arms. What I am worrieda bout is dropping back down to about 14.7 inch arms or so after cutting a few percent. I really want to bulk up until 15.5 or so inch arms, but I don't want to just get fat, and require longer time spent cutting without putting on much muscle.

What do you guys recommend.

USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sbaker3 View Post
    I have been training for nearly 2 years now, 5'11, 182 in the morning. 190 fully dressed after eating. 15.2 inch arms, 18 years old, max bench of 255, max combined weight chin of about 280.

For the last couple years I never had to really cut, I was lean starting off, and if I wasn't strict about eating enough I would lose a lot of fat. but after bulking 3-4 months of heavy eating I have gotten a bit of a gut when I don't flex or suck in my abs. I had 14.7 inch arms before starting my bulk a few month ago, and now have 15.2 inch arms. What I am worrieda bout is dropping back down to about 14.7 inch arms or so after cutting a few percent. I really want to bulk up until 15.5 or so inch arms, but I don't want to just get fat, and require longer time spent cutting without putting on much muscle.

Pics. where r they?
    Last edited by USxARMYxPRVT; 03-04-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    - The difference between a chump and a champ is 'U'.

- New levels bring new devils

*mod neg survivor*

MrButch138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sbaker3 View Post

It funny how people say they can carry so heavy and i can do this and that. it doesnt matter your not a weight lifter your a bodybuilder thats one. two if you are getting 1 pound per week your on the right track of bulking but if more that means your growing fat with that. you will shrink but not so much if your on 1lb/w but you will be on lean muscle.