AvaOlivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AvaOlivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AvaOlivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AvaOlivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AvaOlivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

calculating calories and macronutrients... please help :(

Hi,

I know this will probably make me sound really dumb but I can't workout my calorie or macronutrient needs. I've read the sticky on it over and over but the numbers and percentages and formulas just confuse me

Can someone please write it out the steps for me in a really simple way.

I really want to do this right and I know the sticky probably is really simple to most people but its just too much for me to workout I'm confused by it.

I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Sorry think I've posted this twice by mistake smartphone froze
    Last edited by AvaOlivia; 03-04-2013 at 12:59 PM.

jessyToo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessyToo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AvaOlivia View Post
    Hi,

I know this will probably make me sound really dumb but I can't workout my calorie or macronutrient needs. I've read the sticky on it over and over but the numbers and percentages and formulas just confuse me

Can someone please write it out the steps for me in a really simple way.

I really want to do this right and I know the sticky probably is really simple to most people but its just too much for me to workout I'm confused by it.

I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
    Hey dude, google scoobysworkshop. He has a pretty simple calculator that helps. Another one would be the one in my signature. Use GETFIT13 to avoid paying for it.
    Also just mentioned it in a similar thread but hope it helps.
    Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach
    Books for Bodybuilding: www.books-for-bodybuilding.info
    Free Bodybuilding Tool: www.bodymanagementprogram.com

jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hehe, i felt the same exact way when i first encountered the thread. dont be afraid and just get a calculator out and start plugging numbers. maybe you're overwhelmed by all the info? calculate your body fat % first. if you dont know how, read around, google it.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    .4-1g fat per pound bw. protein 1g per pound of bw fill the remainder of calories in with a combination of whichever macros you like
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total