mittymit6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mittymit6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm curious to know how you feel about this topic?

What's your biggest frustration with having to go to the gym?

&

What's your biggest frustration with sticking to a prescribed diet?

pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000)
    I go there by bike (no car) and it can get really cold on the way there. And also sucks when it rains.

&

If the prescribed diet doesn't have some of the foods I like or not enough of the foods I enjoy.
    TM Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145984543&highlight=pyaarawala

Texas Method -- Shredding down this body fat while maintaining strength --> Lean & mean

OhDavie will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhDavie will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhDavie will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhDavie will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhDavie will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhDavie will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhDavie will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhDavie will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhDavie will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhDavie will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhDavie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I can't go till later in the evening and it's crowded. I hate that lol

It's hard to stay with a certain diet due to my work schedule. The hard part is meal prep during the work week

mittymit6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mittymit6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pyaarawala View Post
    I go there by bike (no car) and it can get really cold on the way there. And also sucks when it rains.

&

If the prescribed diet doesn't have some of the foods I like or not enough of the foods I enjoy.
    I understand pyaarawala, you're still trying to figure out how to make the best of your financial situation. I really admire your enthusiasm to continue, despite your temporary set backs....Does having to go on your bike sometimes seem like too big of a task causing you skip workout days...

Is it really the bland taste of the diets that really causes you the frusterations..

Originally Posted by OhDavie View Post
    When I can't go till later in the evening and it's crowded. I hate that lol

It's hard to stay with a certain diet due to my work schedule. The hard part is meal prep during the work week
    Hey OhDavie, Do you usually plan to your workout around your work scheduale. and is that what causes you to have to go in the evening when you have to sometimes grab the 40lb when you would really need the 50..

Has it been a little frusterating to find recipes that "work" and have minimal prep time...Do you try to buy foods according more to a budget or is that a non issue...

hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I work out everyday after work trying to figure out a good time to go since im not home. It's Gets pretty crowded.

Wow I wished I knew what a clean diet was when I get hungry I eat junk. It's hard since I'm not in a place where I can cook. But I eat to much fast food and junk. If I had a 75% clean eating habit I would be able to see my abs lol
    Faith Is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.