5552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Can't lose weight on a 1400 calorie diet !

5 feet 9
    190 pounds

I'm currently on a 1400 calorie diet and I don't see any results.

It would take about 2600 calories each day to stay at my current weight.

It has been around 3 weeks since i've started this diet and i have the same fat body pourcentage.

I go to the gym 4 times a week , play basketball 4 times a week and football 2 times a week

Please help me lose fat !

SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaMpoWer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What's your bodyfat pourcentage at the moment?

The last Diet I did, I was loosing weight with 3000 calories !!! It's not really the "number of calories" you eat.. But the QUALITY of those calories and when you eat them, the right moment.

It also depends on what are your macro : The number of proteins, carbs and fat. If you're ratio of Carbs is too high.. it could be the reason.
    But not loosing weight with 1400 calories... Not normal.
    The unmotivated. The weak. The ones that always have an excuse for why they have not yet reached their goals. You know the type of person I’m talking about. The “could have been”, the “should have been”, the “almost was something” type.

Are you one of them?

stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Calories are way low imo anyways...anymore then a 500 calorie deficit your gunna loose muscle. But Are you sure your counting your calories correctly?

StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whats your caloric maintenance?
    -What's a crew, crew-

Originally Posted by SaMpoWer View Post

The last Diet I did, I was loosing weight with 3000 calories !!! It's not really the "number of calories" you eat.. But the QUALITY of those calories and when you eat them, the right moment.

It also depends on what are your macro : The number of proteins, carbs and fat. If you're ratio of Carbs is too high.. it could be the reason.
    My body fat pourcentage is about 20% , I eat what I want and when i'm at 1400 I stop eating so that might be it .

Originally Posted by StayMirin View Post
    whats your caloric maintenance?
    ~ 2600 cals

Originally Posted by stephenlatsha View Post
    Calories are way low imo anyways...anymore then a 500 calorie deficit your gunna loose muscle. But Are you sure your counting your calories correctly?
    100% sure

Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcabo is a name known to all. (+5000)

This post is complete bro-science. Actually it is the "number of calories" you eat. OP, I assume you're counting cals incorrectly.
    The more I eat and the heavier I train - the better my 'genetics' get.

Penn State Alumni Crew

Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you eat what you want then stop when you hit 1400, that's pretty drastic on your body to not get any more food for the day! To compensate for this, your metabolism will slow down. The body needs a constant supply of food, and the best way to make sure as a bodybuilder is by ingesting typically 6 well placed meals in your diet.

Also that is a pretty drastic diet btw......

monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monkeybutter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, youre doing it wrong...bring up those calories by lie 800 and learn how to calculate properly...also give it more than 1 day before you cry about not losing weight....give it a month before you complain...lots of factors could contribute including water retention levels and what you ate
    Strive for progress, not perfection.

Current log-
    Ansi Nutrition Xtreme Shock Sponsored Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155621053&p=1105840553#post1105840553

ErgoGenix Sponsored ErgoStack Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152260913

MuscleTech Sponsored Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152495813&p=1038742873#post1038742873

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Everything you just said, is the most amount of wrong anyone can be in the sport of bodybuilding.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000) iNlKE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly, it might just be that the fat from your leg and elsewhere is coming off before your stomach fat, thats what happened to me. Keep it up!

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm really enjoying the posts where people are saying he isn't losing weight because his calories are too low.
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cole1994 View Post
    If you eat what you want then stop when you hit 1400, that's pretty drastic on your body to not get any more food for the day! To compensate for this, your metabolism will slow down. The body needs a constant supply of food, and the best way to make sure as a bodybuilder is by ingesting typically 6 well placed meals in your diet.

The body doesn't need a constant supply of food, you don't need 6 "well placed" meals in a diet.

OP 1400 calories, gym and sports you would be losing weight like phucking insane, the minimum for the average person 1200, and that's the MINIMUM. You're nearing the point of an eating disorder at that many calories. You're not counting your calories correctly. Count correctly.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Eat more. Eat better. Train harder.

Registered User WannaBherculean's Avatar
    WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannaBherculean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try increasing your calories to around 3000 for 3-4 days (continue the same amount of activity). After that decrease your calories to 1400 and continue for a week (see if it makes a difference). Make sure you get around 150-200 grams of protein and try to avoid junk as much as you can.
    . ^_^
    _|_ _|_

lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That should be low enough calories. I think the biggest problem is how hard are you pushing yourself in the gym? Are you doing cardio 4-6 times a week as well? Also if you eat absolute crap food until you hit 1400 calories you may still not lose weight because if you're hypothetically eating 1400 calories of McDonald's then you're not going to see fat loss or weight loss because everything you're losing will be masked by water rentention. That's another thing. Drink a TON of water. It's good for the body and the more water you drink the less water you retain ironically (that always confuses people when I tell them that).
    Bench 315lbx3 Goal: 405x5
    Squat 465lbx2 Goal: 495x5
    Deadlift 600x1 Goal: 600x5

Prepping for Muscle Beach 2013 juniors.
    Diet and training by Fouad Abiad

mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    maybe ur calories are so low that ur body wen to starvation mode
    dude count calories and do a 700 defecit max and u will lose weight quickly and maintain muscle
    no pain no gain
    Flat BB press: 185*2
    DeadLift: 225 *1
    squat:185*3

MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisturrBlake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cole1994 View Post

what the fuk. get out with this chit.

OP, track your food. No way you CAN'T lose from eating 1400 calories @ 190bw.

JRGaffley will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRGaffley will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRGaffley will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRGaffley will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRGaffley will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRGaffley will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRGaffley will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRGaffley will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRGaffley will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRGaffley will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRGaffley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am eating between 1 200 and 1x00 cals a day, and have gone from 163 to 158 in a week, with no muscle loss(based on bicep, chest size)

I train 5 mornings a week, with a 20 minute intense cycle session prior to weights, so u must be counting cals wrong, dieting definitely works. Its absurd to say it doesn't, so sort out your numbers and good luck.

XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wouldn't be surprised if you could lose 3 pounds a week (so a 1500 cal deficit) with around 1500 calories, so something must not be right. It might be your metabolism is screwed up or you're not counting correctly or eating foods that you don't think adds up calories, but does.

shawnypro97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Too low too fast man, gradually bring down your calories. Start of with a 500 calorie deficit, it's just about the calories it's about the protein/fat/carb ratio. E.G 45/35/25%. Bro science to the max!

Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43
    Seems like you phucked up your metabolism. Your calories are way to low for your bodyweight you dont loose weight because you dont eat enough.

SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Do a lot of cardio around one hour and also eat litlle more because your body need food and if u dont have enought calories your body eats your muscles sorry for bad english i am not from england or usa , but i think u understanded me

stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    slowly bring up calories by 200 a week until you hit maintenance then go into a 500 kcal deficit trough diet and do cardio for some extra fat loss. Make sure u dont overdo the cardio and to refeed at least once a month