Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000)

So much hate on the USA so I have something to say about it

Gonna be long but definitely worth the read.

So apparently almost every country in the world (mainly European countries) want to make fun of America and Americans in general. Unlike a lot of you, I wasn't born here in the USA. I was born in a foreign country, came here as an immigrant, and am now a naturalized citizen. Feels good!

As a guy who wasn't even born in the US and moved here as an immigrant I attack all the criticisms that America has received.

1. You say our education system sucks. Maybe at the primary and secondary level we aren't the best but our universities are the best out of any country on the entire planet. Maybe the UK can compete but we still have better universities than any other country on the planet and majority of the students in those universities are American. You know what, we have some pretty good high schools here in the US too (though they are far from the majority).

2. You say we are more racist and bigoted as a country. It is America who elected a half Black - half White man as president, our states have governors from various races from Indian (Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley) to Black, and we don't throw Bananas at our athletes who are minorities like they do at soccer games in Europe (google European racism on Youtube and see the link that comes up).

3. You say we are a bunch of hateful war mongers. Yet, whenever a disaster strikes another country it is America that comes in and sends the most money in aid and its very own volunteers to help the world out. Sounds hateful to me.

4. You say that we are fat. Okay, I will agree that as a nation overall we have a higher obesity rate than other countries. If your food tasted as good as the food here then you would be fat too but lets look deeper into it. It is America (along with the UK) that produces worldwide sex icons (Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansenn, Anne Hathaway (and the list goes on). Yes, our actors and actresses are famous worldwide. Nobody cares about the top actors in France, sorry brahs.

5. You say we aren't artistic and our country has no love for the arts. Well, world, I ask you this, then why is it so many of your actors come to Hollywood in hopes of pursuing an acting career and so many of your musicians try to make it big in the USA? I always wondered why your actors and actresses can't try to make it big in their own home countries and must come to the US in hopes of pursuing fame. We have produced a lot of great musicians and actors in history as well.

6. You say our economic system sucks. Welcome to capitalism and a winner take all world. A world where you have to be on your feet 24/7 in order to compete with the best. A country that rewards innovation and boldness from its citizens, yes, I do admit we can't spread the wealth to everyone but anyone (aka American dream) can climb through the loops and make it to the top if they have the perseverance. Sure, you aren't granted an average life, but you have an unlimited ceiling. It is the system that has worked for us for a long long time. As a matter of fact, some foreigners even prefer it to their own system so they come here.

7. You say our immigration system sucks. Well, every country in the world can be subjected to that kind of a criticism. I certainly think we have a better immigration system than any Western European country that lets in radical religious freaks and then has its population whining about how much they hate people from that part of the world. I see so many articles on how just about anyone is let into a country like France or Sweden from the middle east as a "refugee", yet those same countries have a population that hates people of those same backgrounds, what is up with that?

So there you have it. It is so easy to criticize the US isn't it and pretend that almost every country in Europe is pitch perfect.

Influenced from this thread right here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153011371

Cliffs:

- OP is an immigrant who moved to the US at an early age
    - OP talks about how the US is not as bad as the world makes it out to be
    - OP had to edit out Pamela Anderson and put Anne Hathaway in
    Last edited by CardiganBrah; 04-03-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Platinum Account Member NOTHINSPECIAL69's Avatar
    NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Edit: cheeky cliffs in edit you wizard.

CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    ya, it is long but worth the read

hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i can confirm i love living in the states.
    brb 1/2 hour away from greatest city in the world

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15thFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Duh

miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its not so bad.

Prolly gonna get negged by foreigners for this (how ironic I say that since I once used to be a foreigner here lol).

Hay, gotta stand up for a country that has given me so much.

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Its a two way street bro. Theres just as much American hate as there is Americans hating on everyone else and blindly acting like every single thing about their country is #1 and the best. I have lots of respect for Americans that can look at this objectively, there are MANY things that are great about America and some things that are not. Just like any country. But its too bad that MOST American posters only gab on about the former and act like the latter does not exist.

Also FYI Pamela Anderson is Canadian.

Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pamela anderson is canadian OP. She was born in my hometown.

Anyways my canadian brethren and I mostly think murica is a pretty nice place.
    - bulldog

BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    Its a two way street bro. Theres just as much American hate as their is Americans hating on everyone else and blindly acting like every single thing about their country is #1 and the best. I have lots of respect for Americans that can look at this objectively, there are MANY things that are great about America and some things that are not. Just like any country. But its too bad that MOST posters only gab on about the former and act like the latter does not exist.

this...
    **Meditation Crew**
    **Calisthenics Crew**
    **Yoga Crew**
    **Irish Misc Crew**

Pamela Anderson
    Ryan Reynolds
    Ryan Gosling

all Canadians, now did they become famous in Canada or the US?

Also, we see you guys as brothers anyways!

Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Egg foo young, En lo mein, so come on baby and have it just the same woooooynga

Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Op that's funny because I somewhat feel the same. So apparently almost every country in the world (mainly European countries) want to make fun of America and Americans in general. Unlike a lot of you, I wasn't born here in the USA. I was born in a foreign country, came here as an immigrant, and am now a naturalized citizen. Feels good!

As a guy who wasn't even born in the US and moved here as an immigrant I attack all the criticisms that America has received.

1. You say our education system sucks. Maybe at the primary and secondary level we aren't the best but our universities are the best out of any country on the entire planet. Maybe the UK can compete but we still have better universities than any other country on the planet and majority of the students in those universities are American. You know what, we have some pretty good high schools here in the US too (though they are far from the majority).

2. You say we are more racist and bigoted as a country. It is America who elected a half Black - half White man as president, our states have governors from various races from Indian (Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley) to Black, and we don't throw Bananas at our athletes who are minorities like they do at soccer games in Europe (google European racism on Youtube and see the link that comes up).

3. You say we are a bunch of hateful war mongers. Yet, whenever a disaster strikes another country it is America that comes in and sends the most money in aid and its very own volunteers to help the world out. Sounds hateful to me.

4. You say that we are fat. Okay, I will agree that as a nation overall we have a higher obesity rate than other countries. If your food tasted as good as the food here then you would be fat too but lets look deeper into it. It is America (along with the UK) that produces worldwide sex icons (Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansenn, Pamela Anderson, and the list goes on). Yes, our actors and actresses are famous worldwide. Nobody cares about the top actors in France, sorry brahs.

5. You say we aren't artistic and our country has no love for the arts. Well, world, I ask you this, then why is it so many of your actors come to Hollywood in hopes of pursuing an acting career and so many of your musicians try to make it big in the USA? I always wondered why your actors and actresses can't try to make it big in their own home countries and must come to the US in hopes of pursuing fame. We have produced a lot of great musicians and actors in history as well.

6. You say our economic system sucks. Welcome to capitalism and a winner take all world. A world where you have to be on your feet 24/7 in order to compete with the best. A country that rewards innovation and boldness from its citizens, yes, I do admit we can't spread the wealth to everyone but anyone (aka American dream) can climb through the loops and make it to the top if they have the perseverance. Sure, you aren't granted an average life, but you have an unlimited ceiling. It is the system that has worked for us for a long long time. As a matter of fact, some foreigners even prefer it to their own system so they come here.

7. You say our immigration system sucks. Well, every country in the world can be subjected to that kind of a criticism. I certainly think we have a better immigration system than any Western European country that lets in radical religious freaks and then has its population whining about how much they hate people from that part of the world. I see so many articles on how just about anyone is let into a country like France or Sweden from the middle east as a "refugee", yet those same countries have a population that hates people of those same backgrounds, what is up with that?

So there you have it. It is so easy to criticize the US isn't it and pretend that almost every country in Europe is pitch perfect.

Influenced from this thread right here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153011371

Cliffs:

- OP is an immigrant who moved to the US at an early age
    - OP talks about how the US is not as bad as the world makes it out to be
    Disclaimer: Most of my posts aren't serious.
    Boy: I'm having a penis transplant tomorrow
    Girl: I know
    Boy wakes up and only mum is there
    Boy: Where's my girlfriend
    Mum: who do you think gave you the penis
    I once strangled a rock in a fit of religious excitement.

Hugh Myron Gainsborough HumanitiesBrah's Avatar
    HumanitiesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanitiesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanitiesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanitiesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanitiesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanitiesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanitiesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanitiesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanitiesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanitiesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanitiesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CardiganBrah View Post
    It is America who elected a half Black - half White man as president, our states have governors from various races from Indian (Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley) to Black...

It is America (along with the UK) that produces worldwide sex icons (Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansenn, Pamela Anderson, and the list goes on). Yes, our actors and actresses are famous worldwide.
    Strong reverse straw-manning in this thread
    Neg trained in the Houston shooting thread. Come at me.

*Started lifting in order to justify having a BB.com account crew*
    *Waited until GoodlookingMisc and RudyRude had been permabanned to start miscing crew*
    *Miscing from phone during postgrad seminars crew*
    *Dedication to miscing crew*
    *Misc self-parody crew*

No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6. You say our economic system sucks. Welcome to capitalism and a winner take all world.
    Stopped reading here OP. We do not have capitalism and it's not even close.
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew

LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong insecurities op

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everybody would be far better off without blind misguided patriotism.

That being said....

MURRICA FUK YEAH, SUCK IT DRY COMMIES FROM OTHER NATIONS!!!(notsrs)
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChillBot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Its a two way street bro. Theres just as much American hate as there is Americans hating on everyone else and blindly acting like every single thing about their country is #1 and the best. I have lots of respect for Americans that can look at this objectively, there are MANY things that are great about America and some things that are not. Just like any country. But its too bad that MOST American posters only gab on about the former and act like the latter does not exist.
    a lot of this, but FOR THE MOST PART, that 'merica # 1 stuff is mostly a joke, I really dont think (hope) people are that pompous and ignorant.

fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "You have given out to much reputation"

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Truth. America gets more hate than any other country because no one loves Goliath. It is easier to go beat up on the big guy because he can take it. Taking a dump on the Netherlands is like picking on the 98 pound weakling in class. Congrads, you just took on weakest bish you are real tough.

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    u guys had the #1 most funniest, entertaining, leader in the world, ol' man George Bush!

man was entertaining as ****

"if you want the facts, it's a size 10 shoe!"

travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    4. You say that we are fat. Okay, I will agree that as a nation overall we have a higher obesity rate than other countries. If your food tasted as good as the food here then you would be fat too but lets look deeper into it. It is America (along with the UK) that produces worldwide sex icons (Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansenn, Anne Hathaway (and the list goes on). Yes, our actors and actresses are famous worldwide. Nobody cares about the top actors in France, sorry brahs.

We're fat and our food is ****, luckily we have a lot of foreigners like you who bring your superior food for us to get fat on.

English and Indian actors are arguably more famous.
    Don't trust mirrors crew

Late bloomer crew

Registered User BenjaminDisrael's Avatar
    BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yawn.

falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Herp derp Muricah.... thats all I see when I open one of these threads.
    I rep back on the first date...

"Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots."

WAITINGTO will become famous soon enough. (+50) WAITINGTO will become famous soon enough. (+50) WAITINGTO will become famous soon enough. (+50) WAITINGTO will become famous soon enough. (+50) WAITINGTO will become famous soon enough. (+50) WAITINGTO will become famous soon enough. (+50) WAITINGTO will become famous soon enough. (+50) WAITINGTO will become famous soon enough. (+50) WAITINGTO will become famous soon enough. (+50) WAITINGTO will become famous soon enough. (+50) WAITINGTO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hailux View Post
    i can confirm i love living in the states.
    brb 1/2 hour away from greatest city in the world
    how do you get to london so fast?

Originally Posted by travellingbrah View Post

We're fat and our food is ****, luckily we have a lot of foreigners like you who bring your superior food for us to get fat on.

English and Indian actors are arguably more famous.
    disagree

no one knows the top actors in Bollywood here in the US

Originally Posted by WAITINGTO View Post
    how do you get to london so fast?
    waiting for answer

hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    waiting for answer
    lol...nyc bruh

DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)