k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Friends comment demotivated me

Started lifting about a month ago. Been focussing on form and slowly adding exercises to the routine and getting them right before I start going heavy. Either way I dropped 1 % in bf and gained 1.5 kg in just over a month of this.

I hadn't seen my best mate in a long time and I told him I had started lifting and gained 1.5kg and been dieting like a crazy kunt. He says "I don't see a difference."

Obviously you wont see a difference, its such a small gain but I got a bit feelsbadman.jpg

Tomorrows my heavy day (starting AllPro) and earlier today I was feeling like I wouldnt even go. I bishslapped myself to stop bein a silly kunt. I'm doing this for myself!

But still feeling a bit demotivated.

Measly reps.
    Attempting to make it with spinal osteo-arthritis

★★★ BlackBerry BBM Misc Group ★★★
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*
    * Computer Science crew *

LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganSummers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It happens man. Sometimes friends lack tact. Let me ask you this. How often does your friend lift right now? Not if he use to lift or use to be big, but right now? I have a friend like this he use to workout a lot so he knew what it meant to really look good, but he stopped. I started working out a while back and my friend said something pretty much identical too me, but I had lost 17lbs of fat and felt a lot better. That was months ago, since then I have gotten even better and my friend has stayed the same. Sure people can talk, but if they are not doing anything in the moment to back up what they are saying it does not really mean anything and even if they are, you are making the change. Just rememeber its for you.

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know how old you are but get this person out of your life. I found this happening several times in my younger years and found that me feelings about them was right...they were a cancer and halted my progress on many other ways.

People will do this throughout life...brush it off and get after it!!
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    I don't know how old you are but get this person out of your life. I found this happening several times in my younger years and found that me feelings about them was right...they were a cancer and halted my progress on many other ways.

People will do this throughout life...brush it off and get after it!!
    ^ people will try to get under your skin, it sucks when its people in your inner circle. But if they aren't there to support you in what you do and your goals are they really your friends? Never let chit get you down, if it does use it to get the bar up!

ridexnitro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like you said its hard to notice gains in only a month of working out. All that matters is you know its working and you're body is indeed changing. Those little changes will
    become a big change before you know it. Keep at it, don't let it bother you.

Give it 6 months to a year and people will notice, given that your sticking to your diet and exercise.
    The process is the result.

conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    stop being a little b*tch and just do it - Dont tell your friends your lifting let them notice for themselves,
    No one knew at all i was bodybuilding until we came back from summer holiday and i was fuarking joocy

Registered User HamandCheese994's Avatar
    HamandCheese994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HamandCheese994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HamandCheese994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HamandCheese994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HamandCheese994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HamandCheese994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HamandCheese994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HamandCheese994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HamandCheese994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HamandCheese994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HamandCheese994 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly man just push through it and realize you have a family here at bb that's willing to help.

Good luck
    "It ain't about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward - how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." -Rocky

kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by conn1994 View Post
    stop being a little b*tch and just do it - Dont tell your friends your lifting let them notice for themselves,
    No one knew at all i was bodybuilding until we came back from summer holiday and i was fuarking joocy
    This is great advice. When your boy calls to go hang out just tell him u can't cuz your going to the gym. Before u know it he will prob want to start going with u since u will be looking swole

Cassum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would use your mates comment as your motivation

Sucks to say but sometimes your closest friends don't want you to achieve something that could make you better than them, they will try and drag you down with them.
    How to become a sponsored athlete

http://stepstogetsponsored.blogspot.com.au

k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks all. All good stuff. If not measly-repped today will tomorrow
    Last edited by k290; 03-04-2013 at 04:26 AM.
    Attempting to make it with spinal osteo-arthritis

★★★ BlackBerry BBM Misc Group ★★★
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*
    * Computer Science crew *

wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    listen to thiz , hed pe - raise hell

SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This. Never tell anyone you are trying to achieve something because most people are lazy fooks and will try to bring you down. Also why do you care what he thinks? Like are you doing all this for others or your self? If your doing it for your self then why care what others say?

jrothschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SHaFeDuDe View Post
    This. Never tell anyone you are trying to achieve something because most people are lazy fooks and will try to bring you down. Also why do you care what he thinks? Like are you doing all this for others or your self? If your doing it for your self then why care what others say?
    I'm with Shafedude, there are somethings that are meant to be kept to your self.
    Just tell your friend you have been busy.
    and when he starts to see a difference, then let him in on it.

ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObiJuanK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best advice I can give on that matter is not to ever say anything. You're doing this for yourself so you shouldn't voice it. Outside opinions can distract you. But trust me, as time goes by, the changes will become so noticeable, even if you don't say a word, people will question you.

Good luck!
    “I’m not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it.” - Machiavelli

“If the mind is willing, the flesh could go on and on without many things" - Sun Tzu

Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor

MilkoMat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MilkoMat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MilkoMat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MilkoMat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MilkoMat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MilkoMat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MilkoMat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MilkoMat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MilkoMat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MilkoMat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MilkoMat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't let other people bring you down ! Do what makes you happy !
    'Don't think, do it'

Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Couldn't find a male version of this pic

ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaneWalshEire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your changing for yourself not your friends.

Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Always remember that you don't train to impress others so don't let the negative comments from others get to you. later on people will see the changes and start asking about them.

Just keep at it and you and others will see changes soon enough !!
    Last edited by Brandon0172; 03-07-2013 at 05:53 AM.
    Instagram: BRANDON0172

~ 1989-2011 Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian ~

"Doing things that you're supposed to do. If your gonna go out and drink thursday friday, saturday night, don't bitch at me when your results aren't there. Don't tell me your program sucks. Your program is just fine; you suck."

"I didn't know anything about bodybuilding I was just doing this for happiness and I don't want to take the happiness away. For me it is meditation, a ritual between my mind and body" -Victor Richards

MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Use that as motivation at the gym. Benching? Throw 5 more lbs on it. Do 5 more minutes of cardio. Don't eat that cookie looking at ya with googlie eyes. You would be surprised just how hard we can push our bodies. Our mind is what gets in the way.
    Excuses are like a-holes, everyone has one and they all stink

Seize the moment, for once the granule of sand falls, that moment is gone. There is no turning over the hour glass in life...

My Nemesis - the 4" ring of fat around my belly that has been looking up and haunting me far too long. I will kill my nemesis in a slow, painful manner. I am better than my nemesis!

Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brandon0172 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MyNemisis View Post
    Use that as motivation at the gym. Benching? Throw 5 more lbs on it. Do 5 more minutes of cardio. Don't eat that cookie looking at ya with googlie eyes. You would be surprised just how hard we can push our bodies. Our mind is what gets in the way.
    well said man ! "The mind is the battleground".
    Instagram: BRANDON0172

~ 1989-2011 Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian ~

"Doing things that you're supposed to do. If your gonna go out and drink thursday friday, saturday night, don't bitch at me when your results aren't there. Don't tell me your program sucks. Your program is just fine; you suck."

"I didn't know anything about bodybuilding I was just doing this for happiness and I don't want to take the happiness away. For me it is meditation, a ritual between my mind and body" -Victor Richards

shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This!
    -Work in progress-

ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MyNemisis View Post
    this... they day I found out my gf was about to cheat on me I went to the gym, benched 30lbs more than my previous PR for 2 reps! Just keep going, a lot of people will make fun of you, of how dedicated you are with your priorities. Let me tell you something, once you are focused on getting some work done, eliminate every person and aspect from your life who could be an obstacle!

willmulligan is on a distinguished road. (+10) willmulligan is on a distinguished road. (+10) willmulligan is on a distinguished road. (+10) willmulligan is on a distinguished road. (+10) willmulligan is on a distinguished road. (+10) willmulligan is on a distinguished road. (+10) willmulligan is on a distinguished road. (+10) willmulligan is on a distinguished road. (+10) willmulligan is on a distinguished road. (+10) willmulligan is on a distinguished road. (+10) willmulligan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Use that comment for even more motivation. Don't let someone else bring you down. When someone makes a bad comment about me, it just pisses me off and makes me wanna work harder. Focus on yourself and your main goal.

nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My friends tell it to me all the time.
    You know what i say in my mind? Piss me off more and more fkkkers, i am gonna use this for my motivation.

Harder the path, glorious the triumph.
    Show them how it is done brah!