Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    A high-calorie meal like that one, eaten early in the day, can be a great way (for those of us who sometimes have a hard time getting enough calories in) to get a "head start" on our daily requirements.
    Do you butter your toast if so what butter do you use? retarded question I know but dry toast tastes like chit to me.

jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jnbrk View Post
    You don't have to have breakfast. But you can too. It is irrelevant.
    What you eat is irrelevant as well. Eat what you enjoy.
    Yeah, just go to McDonalds every day for breakfast and have the fattiest most disgustingly processed food you can find. Then go back and do the same for lunch and dinner. You'll be huge in about 4 days.

I just negged this turd and I never neg anyone!!!!

SurfChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurfChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurfChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurfChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurfChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurfChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurfChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurfChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurfChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurfChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurfChris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Protein Shake (BSN Syntha Strawberry Milkshake) w/ half frozen banana, heavier cal shake then normal powders. And usually about 2 hours later some eggs, turkey bacon, home fries, and whole grain bagel w/ smart balance flax butter and brown sugar.... then hit the gym whenever after that.

Sometimes I'm good to go on just the shake, it's filling even though it's not a 600+ cal bulking shake lol
    Originally Posted by RoryFan View Post
    Do you butter your toast if so what butter do you use? retarded question I know but dry toast tastes like chit to me.
    I love Smart Balance spread, I usually get the flax seed oil one. Taste great and good for you.

xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, 2 or 3 eggs, whole grain toast with peanut butter, a banana, and 3-4 cups of milk

iBeastMode207 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeastMode207 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeastMode207 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeastMode207 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeastMode207 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeastMode207 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeastMode207 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeastMode207 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeastMode207 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeastMode207 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iBeastMode207 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jedi-dude View Post
    Yeah, just go to McDonalds every day for breakfast and have the fattiest most disgustingly processed food you can find. Then go back and do the same for lunch and dinner. You'll be huge in about 4 days.

You negged him for saying eat what you enjoy? Pretty easy to assume he means as long as you stay in your calories/macro limits
    I've failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why i succeed.

ice cream & iron crew #5

JasonDB's 5x5 novice program: AN FAQ for newcomers-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148036063&p=1042365543&viewfull=1#post1042365543

Aries1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bring the following to work each day:

4 eggs- hard broiled
    1/2 cup of 2% milk
    organic peanut clusters with oats
    2-TBSP flax seed
    1- TBSP coconut oil
    greek yogurt

43g protein, 67g carbs, 639 calories, 13g fat

Weekends, I eat bacon, eggs, apples, and the peanut clusters.

jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iBeastMode207 View Post
    You negged him for saying eat what you enjoy? Pretty easy to assume he means as long as you stay in your calories/macro limits
    and also micros

Originally Posted by jedi-dude View Post

What is wrong with eating fat? What if I told you you can go to McDonald's everyday?

Also you see what I am doing? This is how you discuss with a guy from the internet. Come on pal, calling him a turd/negging him won't help you, you can learn from me.

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1 cup of oatmeal scoop of protein powder and banana

SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000) SayWhatAgain12 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Bacon, egg whites, bbq beans, win.
    I fart every time I deadlift. No idea how loud either cos of headphones. Fuark.