Thread: How do you cut?

turokturok5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turokturok5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turokturok5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turokturok5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turokturok5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turokturok5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turokturok5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turokturok5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turokturok5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turokturok5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turokturok5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How do you cut?

I did rippetoes for a while but never really stuck at it so i didnt make much progress and i got fairly fat. I did get my squat up from 30k-85kg but didn't make much more progress. When i started i was about 64kg a year ago and now i weigh 74kg. I look and feel like ****, i have a belly and a 34 inch waist whereas before my waist was 31 inches. I want to cut some of my bodyfat off and then try clean bulking on a different program but i dont know where to start. Im currently eating 2900 calories/day on a clean bulk, how much calories should i be eating and how much cardio should i be doing on a cut?

Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Chest test levels

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I cut by counting calories and grams of protein. It usually goes like this:

- 11am train
    - 12noon - meal with meat and vegetables
    - mid pm - snack: apple and protein pudding
    - 5-6pm - meal with meat and vegetables
    - evening - snack: protein pudding and maybe some nuts or yogurt depending on total calories so far

15% under maintenance. Last time I cut this was 2300 calories and 180g protein
    I trained weights 4-5 days a week and did 1-2 days GPP