msevaadore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msevaadore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msevaadore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msevaadore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Can I compete with my glasses on? Or should i just lose 'em?

I am competing in my first Bikini Competition in June and wanted to know everyones thoughts on competing with glasses on? Everyone just knows me with glasses on and i feel like thats always been kind of my thing. Do you guys think that wearing glasses for my first competition is too distracting?

HoldenIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) HoldenIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) HoldenIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) HoldenIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) HoldenIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) HoldenIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) HoldenIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) HoldenIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) HoldenIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) HoldenIron is on a distinguished road. (+10) HoldenIron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I saw someone compete locally in an NPC event with glasses on... brought a whole new era of spank bank material for me.. She got 3rd; which is pretty much where I would have placed her, so I don't think the glasses hurt her any.

msevaadore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msevaadore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msevaadore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msevaadore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks!

Originally Posted by HoldenIron View Post
    I saw someone compete locally in an NPC event with glasses on... brought a whole new era of spank bank material for me.. She got 3rd; which is pretty much where I would have placed her, so I don't think the glasses hurt her any.
    Niiice ok good I felt more comfortable in them anyways thanks!

hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by msevaadore View Post
    Niiice ok good I felt more comfortable in them anyways thanks!

Wow you look good! I have an interest in a competition one day. I like WBFF Model athlete category. Any tips we can share privately HA your transformation looks like a new you

12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ditch the glasses. you have a decent face.
    +++Rep if you laugh crew+++
    +++Lives under a bridge crew+++
    +++Eats goats crew+++
    +++Villagers chase me with pitchforks and dogs crew+++
    +++Will rep back tenderly all night long nomsayin+++

hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chooo choooo

dizzle32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if they make you feel more comfortable i say wear them.
    HARDWORK=RESULTS

in the process of being an ISSA personal trainer

check out my like page for motivation or fitness tips http://www.********.com/hotchocolatefitness

instagram : bigtymer32

twitter : @bigtymer32

Location: Sunderland, Silksworth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If they are you then go ffor it. Its your own look and brings more personal stamp to the show. Goodluck for the show , Smash it!
    Small man to BIG MAN = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151293303

R.I.P Zyzz

ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wear em!!!! And on a side note... do judges count off for tattoos?
    I DO THIS FOR ME!!!!

thanks,
    RIBZ

Originally Posted by ribz78 View Post
    Wear em!!!! And on a side note... do judges count off for tattoos?
    If it gets real close << Yes! (source: IFBB Pro that I have Asked)

Just a quick update for everyone - I won 1st in my class division WITH MY GLASSES ON and i surprisingly got great feedback.

so thanks guys for your input it really made me make that final decision.

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a fellow glasses wearer; way to represent and congratulations!