FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pasta rigatoni, fits into your marcos when trying to lose weight?

Hi everybody,

I am wanting to know if anyone has tried pasta rigatoni and would recommend it when trying to lose weight.

85 Grams Provides :

Calories: 236

Protein: 7.8 g
    total carb: 48 g
    total fat: 1 g

now i simply know, and anyone who replys saying, if it fits into your marcos then eat it, we all know that but in the end of the day we all want what benefits us and get the most out of it for our body, so would you recommend it??

here are picture to help ya know which one im talking about:

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You speak as if hitting your macros and getting the most out of your body are mutually exclusive. Getting the most out of your body entails hitting your macros and micros.

If you're asking whether 1 food item in isolation (not having provided any sort of context) is good or bad, then you still don't understand IIFYM.

FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chillaxbroseph View Post
    You speak as if hitting your macros and getting the most out of your body are mutually exclusive. Getting the most out of your body entails hitting your macros and micros.

If you're asking whether 1 food item in isolation (not having provided any sort of context) is good or bad, then you still don't understand IIFYM.
    their is a difference between an apple and a banana, see the difference im talking about here... both of em provide the same sugar content and almost the same calories but which one provides more nutrient for your body is what im trying to say.

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FadiYousif1993 View Post
    their is a difference between an apple and a banana, see the difference im talking about here... both of em provide the same sugar content and almost the same calories but which one provides more nutrient for your body is what im trying to say.
    No, they provide different nutrients. There is nothing inherently superior about one or the other.

I need different suggestions from other people please.

thanks

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I need different suggestions from other people please.

thanks
    I suggest you listen to chillaxbroseph. Does that count?

Originally Posted by Makween View Post
    I suggest you listen to chillaxbroseph. Does that count?
    No -.-

Dbabz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try oats or wholemeal pasta instead so you can get some of dat dere fibre, also another great carb source is boiled potato.

Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Go for it you will be fine !

Originally Posted by Dbabz View Post
    try oats or wholemeal pasta instead so you can get some of dat dere fibre, also another great carb source is boiled potato.
    Yeah that's true as these on hardly has any fibre lol, but even though i can still eat this right?

Originally Posted by Panicatul View Post
    Go for it you will be fine !
    cheers mate

russianBomber will become famous soon enough. (+50) russianBomber will become famous soon enough. (+50) russianBomber will become famous soon enough. (+50) russianBomber will become famous soon enough. (+50) russianBomber will become famous soon enough. (+50) russianBomber will become famous soon enough. (+50) russianBomber will become famous soon enough. (+50) russianBomber will become famous soon enough. (+50) russianBomber will become famous soon enough. (+50) russianBomber will become famous soon enough. (+50) russianBomber will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you already made up your mind whether you're gonna eat it or not mang.
    My Men's RedPill Dating YouTube Channel

>>> http://bit.ly/_RedPill <<<

Originally Posted by russianBomber View Post
    I think you already made up your mind whether you're gonna eat it or not mang.
    tbh yeah i acutally did make up my mind, but i wanted to get other people's suggestions about it as if i really though it wud be bad i could of stopped eating it lol.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You can't post a thread about every food that you want to eat... there really is nothing to worry about beyond macro, fiber and micro content of particular foods.

You are already counting macros so that is covered...

So long as you are getting plenty of fruit and vegetables, you almost certainly have micronutrients and fiber covered too. Agonising over bread vs pasta vs potatos is really not a productive use of your time....

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You can't post a thread about every food that you want to eat... there really is nothing to worry about beyond macro, fiber and micro content of particular foods.

You are already counting macros so that is covered...

So long as you are getting plenty of fruit and vegetables, you almost certainly have micronutrients and fiber covered too. Agonising over bread vs pasta vs potatos is really not a productive use of your time....
    Just wanted to get an different opinion from other members & Dbabz suggest that i try wholemeal pasta as well which i didnt know about, it loads up with the same nutrients but with more fibre so thanks for that :P

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chillaxbroseph View Post

This
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No -.-
    In that case, I wouldn't eat any pasta at all ever as you will anger the rice gods. You really don't want to anger the rice gods.

Seriously, it's hard to see what you're asking. I don't personally look to my carb sources to provide my micros, so personally I'll not bother too much. I do try to rotate between different types (pasta, rice, bread etc) as well as between wholegrains and non wholegrains. Just try to have a varied diet as much as possible and don't stress too much over whether or not it's 'okay' to eat individual foods provided that protein and fat minimums are covered and said foods fit into your remaining calories. Make sure you're eating plenty of fruit and veggies too for micros and try to get a decent amount of fibre but don't feel that you have to be a slave to wholegrain everything.

Originally Posted by Makween View Post
    In that case, I wouldn't eat any pasta at all ever as you will anger the rice gods. You really don't want to anger the rice gods.

Seriously, it's hard to see what you're asking. I don't personally look to my carb sources to provide my micros, so personally I'll not bother too much. I do try to rotate between different types (pasta, rice, bread etc) as well as between wholegrains and non wholegrains. Just try to have a varied diet as much as possible and don't stress too much over whether or not it's 'okay' to eat individual foods provided that protein and fat minimums are covered and said foods fit into your remaining calories. Make sure you're eating plenty of fruit and veggies too for micros and try to get a decent amount of fibre but don't feel that you have to be a slave to wholegrain everything.
    ok thanks buddy