Thread: back at gym

deanogw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

back at gym

so ive been out of the gym for over a year due to work and school, just rejoined, moved countries and a whole heap of other rubbish.
    ive been back at the gym for 4 weeks now and ive pushed my bench up from 60kgs to 75 kgs admitidly i can only get out 6 to 8 reps at 75 kgs.
    ive got my bicep curls back up to 17.5kgs each and same for shoulders (not a lot i know), my triceps are utter crap and i need major help wit them.
    what i am wondering is what people think i can or should be hiting by end of april, and whats good to get my triceps up to speed.
    thanks

jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What you should be hitting is completely subjective. We can't tell you what you should be hitting if we don't know how your diet is. And even then, everyone progresses differently. Good tricep exercises are CGP's, skull crushers, tricep pushdowns, overhead extensions, and some.

ahh yeah diet, well im bulking, but not eating crap, complex carbs, lots of fruits nuts rices and brown breads, and of course meat. i dont really know what a realistic goal is as ive never had a goal to reach, would 90 - 100 kgs be a reasonable goal or is that unlikely, i recover fast, i can do bench on monday and doit again thursday if i want to. is this any help?

jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Set a long term goal, and short term goals. Short term goals are used to help you stay motivated in order to achieve the long term goal. So just look to gain weight every month preferrably 1-3lbs in order to minimize fat gain. Also, if you're hitting it hard enough with a lot of intensity you should still be a bit torn up after 2 days/48hours. But you should be perfectly fine after 72 hours since that is the general rule of thumb to be safe in order to hit the same body part again. Also, recovery is determined by how intense the workout was, if your diet is well and your muscles are adequately supplied, and the amount of sleep.

MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You should really read the stickies for general knowledge, it will help give you a understanding of what to do and or what to acheive

yeah i shall set some goals, and yes i should read the sticky threads, but i have very little time lately which does suck, thanks

SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100) SebastianSD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Bravo tebiiii

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    what you need to be hitting is legs